Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Be rich

Sorry bro but if you're an uggo that's the only option.

Yeesh, kill yourself, bubbles.

everyday with the same 5 threads posted over and over again.

just fucking kill yourself.

you need to go to the dermatologist, asking 4 chan before doing what you can to clean acne up is just asking for problems.

Sup Forums... how do i get a mate with this scalie problem?

all my friends have mates, and they consummate intercourse with them and go out to lay babies and shit, and I just stay in the local reserve hunting prey and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i dominate alpha?

I know how you feel . This me .
My advice to you ,have confidence.

you don't

Isotroin, Accutane or Roaccutane. Boom, problem solved.

>My advice to you ,have confidence.

You don't! Go kill yourself!

find a girl as unattractive and with just as low self esteem as yourself. Lower your standards and get your dick wet. Don't worry what your friends will think about your ugly girlfriend.

PS3 still? Damn you life does suck

this

games are cheap though.

I took Accutane. Shit worked wonders.

1. stop being a lazy fuck go see a doctor so he can give you a receipt to buy something with cortisol or some shit like it.

2. Until then wash your face with white and blue sopa (idk whats it called in english: sabão azul e branco). Wash and scrub your face at least 2 times a day until you see an improvement;

3. Don't eat fat, fried, and/or oily shit. This includes: nuts, milk, chocolate, . . .

try eating more fiber

You can think of a new thread idea.

This. Get drugs OP, there are effective ones just for acne.

Bacon is not a pillow

That shit fucks up your heart.

The brown and orange seems to be infection of some sort -- stop picking at them, it makes it 10x worse.

There is no magic bullet to any problem, this included. If you truly want to see some kinds of change, you need to find a good face wash, get to a dermatologist, and clean your diet up. Good luck OP.

>Good diet (no fats or oils, no fried food, no junk food, drink natural water, no added sugar)
>Exercise
>Good sleeping schedule (8hrs)
>Clean pillow
>Wash face 2 times a day
> see dermatologist
Profit

I take "minocycline" and that cleared my face right up after a month. Although mine wasn't as bad as yours so it may take a bit longer.

Please go to a dermatologist, fix your diet (probly shit right?), drink some water. Shit

When acne is in yo face ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pimples try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a zit get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot

Use a facial cleansing brush on your face 1-2 times a week only for a few seconds so it won't irritate your face also use it daily on your lips after waking up and before going to sleep to keep them soft, then apply Vaseline on them overnight, do that daily. BTW VapoRub works wonders on my acne I rarely get a break out now

for me, what really and utterly helped is:
- stopped eating PORK
This is the main thing for me. im 24 now and whenever i eat pork i get huge zits. Last week i got this bad acne again and I was wondering wtf was going on. I had been eating liquorice with pork gelatine.
- Clean pillow case every day or every 2 days
- Dont do stupid shit with ur skin like scratching etc
- See a skin therapist
- See a doctor (they will give antibiotics, will most likely not work, or send u to dermatologist)
Osu

i have seen this exact same post many times before, is this the same guy or just pure bait?!
if its the same guy, asking the same thing again and again wont help you fag

How new are you? That's all Sup Forums is now. The same few threads, over and over..

die mexican fag.

how do you clean a pillow?

Why would you want a gf with acne problem?

THIS, worked wonders for me aswell

a cousin took that shit after 1 year he became a schizo, sounds suspicious...

This is a repost - OP is a faggot.

why do you want a girl with that much acne?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Bro, get Accutane.

Do it.

Do it now.

A few months of Accutane and you will never have a zit again for the rest of your life.

Fucking do it.

Underrated post

At the very least, get a current gen console.

I think you actually have a disease unless you're
like 17 or something.

im 18 i turn 19 in october

Is that acne or did you get shot in the face with a load of #8 birdshot?

does your mate need to be female?

you can be my dominate alpha ;)

That s pretty much what this board is

Why would you want a girlfriend with acne?

Stop consuming dairy and eggs.

Grandpa Nurgle approves of this thread

sunlight helped mine a lot when i was a teen

rub fresh semen onto your face

the sperms will get in there and kill the acne bacteria

Get the stickiest duct tape you can find and tape up your face OP then get someone to rip that shit off the post the results here

Try taking a shower and using those acne soaps on your face. Or just paint yourself.

wrap a hot towel around your head

Take isotretinoin

If you have acne very bad the cleaning shit won't fucking work, it will just dry out your skin. Go to a doctor and get a prescription for it. Be sure to mention you have tried all the facial cleansers.

There was no reason to crop out your face. We all know who you are, Two-Face.

Youll also have permanently dry eyeballs, bad joints, shitty dry hair, and a mild brain damage...

This. Accutane fucked me up in my head. I'm borderline autistic and have extreme depression and anxiety since accutane.

And it didn't even cure my acne.

This ^

Clean pillow and clean hair when you're sleeping makes a big difference.

Also some things like clove oil can kill the bacteria that causes acne. You can mix it with olive oil and apply for a few minutes before washing your face. It will burn, but it will kill the shit living in your pores too.

some people have real problems

what everyone else in this thread is saying.

also, when a breakout comes, wash your face using baking soda, works like a charm.

don't do it too much though, it dries your skin like a mofo.

and obviously don't be popping and picking at your zits

33 yr old acne fag here

I've been on minocycline since 2010. Had mild acne on my chin and cheeks since I was 15 but never enough to destroy my confidence. Finally at 24 saw a doctor because it never stopped. Got a clindamycin (sp?) and benzol topical gel that I use before bed. Stopped it completely. Right around the age of 27 though I started breaking out in huge nodules on my nose and the sides of my nose only. Antibiotics have been the only thing to stop that. I'll cycle off of it for a week just to see if "I've turned the corner" but 4 or 5 days off of meds and the nose acne comes back. It most likely looks like I'll be on minocylcine into my 40s. It made me almost completely stop drinking though because alcohol makes the meds not work. I usually pick one day a week to have 4-6 drinks and that's it. Anything more than that and the nose acne flares back. It's why I smoke weed now