Where's the other 45 pics?

you mean 16

???

>The Thing
>Shit

I want reddit to leave.

I mean 18, wow

die hard is ok i guess

this seems like fun but a lot of work, can anyone make mine for me?

You're not very good at math, are you

post charts

i can, give titles

>here on Sup Forums, it's nobody's job to prove you're wrong, just to tell you so!

hola reddito

reddit

All good movies, but you're a massive plebiscite

tmnt 1990
bloodsport
commando

the crow
tmnt 2 secret of the ooze
robocop

conan the barbarian
spaceballs
casshern

thanks

r8 dont h8

gotta stop visiting imdb kiddo

Never

1. Пиcьмa мёpтвoгo чeлoвeкa (1986, Lopushansky)
2. Un condamné à mort s'est échappé (1956, Bresson)
3. Guns of The Trees (1961, Mekas)

4. Berlin Alexanderplatz (1980, Fassbinder)
5. Ostře sledované vlaky (1966, Menzel)
6. The Great White Silence (1924, Ponting)

7. แสงศตวรรษ (2006, Weerasethakul)
8. Ma nuit chez Maud (1969, Rohmer)
9. Սայաթ-Նովա (1968, Parajanov)

You are the reason Sup Forums is terrible.
Every board culture, even Sup Forums and Sup Forums, derides people who settle for entry-level stuff, and don't delve deep to find the best example of their respective art form.
Every board, that is, except Sup Forums. In Sup Forums, if you like anything more obscure than Kubrick and Kurosawa, the neckbeard-fedora brigade will come out in full force. People who feel threatened by anyone with better than entry level taste. That's you, and you're a fucking idiot, mate.
Post your top 10. Don't cop out and past 10 obscure euroflicks: post your real top 10. I guarantee that it will look worse.

>Not using the english titles
Are you self aware of how big of a dweeb you are?

>not recognizing a meme

Nice blog
>tips

honestly Hackers is not good but all of the other films on your list are great. Haven't seen Red Shoes though so I'll check it out.

hola reddito

>the irony

>Grand Budapest
>Die Hard
MEME
E
M
E

nice to see you mate

i cant believe im still back on these threads

cool cool cool fun fun fun

This is what earned him his *tips* in the first place.

+1 for use of the word "dweeb"

what up cinoma

I saw Robert Bresson at a grocery store in Paris yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be douce and bother him and ask him for notes on cinematography or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and just filming closing his hands shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard his donkey bray as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of wine in his hands with a copy of L'Argent.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those with real money first.” At first he kept pretending to be a priest burdened by theological ennui and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to deliver her lines monotonously “to prevent any emotion,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s an established cinematic convention. After she repeated her takes to the point of deadpan and put the bottles in a bag and started to write down, say and act out the price, he kept interrupting her by neighing really loudly.

been having a great time my man i hardly come here anymore i havent been on lb for like 2 weeks

how are u

Apocalypse Now and The Thing are proper good. South Park movie isn't even the best Trey Parker film though (that's Orgazmo). I can't identify the center or center left films, though they seem familiar.

i'm good i guess, wish i was on any private tracker since all the public ones are closing and shiz
but also discovered re:voir and i know what i'm going to spend my money on
have you watched anything good recently?

You niggas couldn't just use images with the fucking titles? What if I like all your choices but don't know one, you could have given me a nice rec and spread the love of one of your favorite films but no you had to be a bunch of ingroup fuckers and pick images identifiable only to those who've already seen the fucking thing. You morons.

Hackers is underrated, I think it's meant to be tongue-in-cheek but most people take it at face value. Really a great film

And yes, check out The Red Shoes along with the rest of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger's filmography. They are brilliant

which one you want titles for m8

i used to try all the time to get on kg but not really fussed anymore

i have just been going through experimental stuff

i did watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 which i enjoyed (not as much as the first)

A S K
S
K

The difference between you and me is that I pick favorites based on the amount of joy a film gives me. A favorite movie is something you can watch again and again and again, cheer you up on a shitty day or remind you of things you love. You depressing Fedora-core makes me think you watch films completely alone and are honestly a huge fucking weirdo who masterbates while pulling the wings off of flies. Here's my unironic top 10 in no particular order.
>TMNT 1990
>The Blob
>Batman 1989
>Wayne's World
>Excalibur
>Bram Stoker's Dracula
>Godzilla vs Desteroyah
>The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
>Alien
>The Fly

I'll keep enjoying myself. You can keep watching paint dry and French people smoking cigarettes.

yeah kg is dead on invites, at least that's what people in kg tell me
for experimental stuff, check out Matsui if you haven't
meh i had two weeks or more of just watching shitty horror films with my lil cousin, i did see the first cloudy with a chance of meatballs, it was good fun, though how to train your dragon is my fav

Ranging from 7 minutes to 8 hours.

oh man beautiful just beautiful
doble life of veronique, el sur, walkabout, woman in the dunes
all great films man

too lazy to make image

The 400 Blows
2001: A Space Odyssey
Apocalypse Now

Eraserhead
Lawrence of Arabia
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior

Rashomon
RoboCop
Rosemary's Baby

thanks, u 2 buddy
A great atmosphere is generally what I look for the most in films. Complete immersion is a magical thing, whether it's something calm and ethereal like Erice, or chaotic like Zulawski and Lynch.

>Speed Racer
My man

i thought mine were all obvious enough
Apocalypse Now, Rear Window, Bloodsport
The Thing (1982), The Iron Giant, The Mist
Goldeneye, Into the Wild, True Lies

have you seen maborosi, celine et julie or anything from mekas?

Can I get the legend for this one? The only one I recognize off the images is Women in the Dunes

Is Apocalypse Now the most loved movie on Sup Forums? It certainly seems to be the most loved in this thread.

what is the template.How the fuck am I supposed to rate you?

lurk more

Have seen Celine and Julie Go Boating and loved it. I'll have to check out Rivette's other works too.
Out of Mekas' films I've only watched As I was moving ahead... although I have Walden too and I've been planning on watching it for a while.
As for Maborosi, no, I haven't seen it or anything by Koreeda. Seems like my kind of thing though. Thanks for the rec.

The Double Life Of Veronique, Walkabout, Inland Empire
El Sur, Woman In The Dunes, The Human Condition (1, although I take all 3 together)
Werckmeister Harmonies, Third Part Of The Night, Koyaanisqatsi

liked/seen

>post your real top 10. I guarantee that it will look worse.
You're such a moron.

This isn't a contest. You're the reason Sup Forums is terrible.

i press my seed into the children's earth

I blame the capeshitters tbhfam. Elitism can be quite helpful to a board. It keeps things on topic and discourages the discussion of trash.

He never even replied to my top 10 haha. Probably disappeared up his own asshole.

Not the guy you're arguing, but surely you can understand wanting to enjoy film as an art form rather than entertainment?

Of course he doesn't, look at his taste. This is a grown man who still thinks he's a child. I bet he wishes he lived in a cartoon.

I really like most of Akira Kurosawa's works that he did in the middle and sort of near the end of his career. High and Low and Ikiru are my favorites.

Patrician.

2001 wins by an huge margin

I think it's The Thing, everyone loves The Thing