Feels thread, Sup Forums? It's been a rough couple of days, and I need some catharsis

feels thread, Sup Forums? It's been a rough couple of days, and I need some catharsis.

>it's a strange kind of pain to miss someone you see everyday

>it's even stranger when you can't even tell if they want to see you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVVbPJpOcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=-nC5TBv3sfU
youtube.com/watch?v=jDyvClUsCJU
youtube.com/watch?v=XaSVkb_XLt4
youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also pic unrelated

end it

I've thought about it, but never seriously. I'm not there yet, but will be if I stay on the path I'm on.

What exactly is your problem OP?

GF said she wanted to take some time off. She gave me some valid reasons as to why and indicated that it's likely we'll get back together, so I know she's not just letting me down easy (yet). I'm trying to stay positive, but it's just a really confusing time for me. I'm at a crossroads and I'm not sure which way to go.

Bump

You sound like a total fag.

It tends to happen. I'm an overemotional piece of shit.

Then you probably shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Bump

>.gif

no thank you :))

It depends on the day, really. 95% of the time, I'm just like anyone else, a little jaded even, but when I open up, I really just let fucking loose.

Where did you get this kind of shit? 9gag? Facebook?

It's safe bruh, trust me. I wouldn't do that in a feels thread

its a feels thread, no need to worry this time.

And you have no one to talk except random people on the internet? Don't get me wrong. Anonymity can be helpful when it comes to opening up but it won't help you in the long term.

All aboard the pain train. Choo Choo

I normally don't come here. I've got a few friends that I've been talking to throughout this, but most of the time, I just feel like a burden. I figure Sup Forums is a win-win: I can open up and work through whatever bullshit I've got going on without feeling like a burden.

Someone got a screencap of that german cardio lesbian?

It's not exactly a sob story but it made me cry like a fucking baby

I live near this grave

gtg or I'll cry like a little bitch. g'night everyone

This was last year, still kills me every time I leave.

Did you write it?

hahahaha

Yes

May the divorce be with you.

why did you leave the mother?

Fuck man, this is the first time I cried on Sup Forums.I had a simular situation where I found a starving cat in the forest and all it wanted was to be helped.I'm so glad I helped him I love that cat so much

We should start developing a feels thread soundtrack.

I tend to listen to these when I'm feeling down:
youtube.com/watch?v=DVVbPJpOcDM

youtube.com/watch?v=-nC5TBv3sfU

youtube.com/watch?v=jDyvClUsCJU

What do you guys listen to?

I didn't, she left me.

stop this im already bawling

My mom would do something like this, the feels.

Her loss user, you sound like a great guy and an even better father. Respect.

You seem like a great guy user

>be me
>be 14
>woopty doo high school sucks
>mom and dad start fighting
>mom doesnt like him being blue collar and going to scool for construction engineering
>love them both
>divorce
>dad ex navy
>see picture of them kissing by statue in coronado
look it up
>wonder what happened
>2 months later Dad an Heroes
>go to Dads new place to just feel sorry for myself
>Letter from arlington allowing him to be buried there
>Destroyed.jpg
Suicide note on top of cassete
>my life is dedicated to my son user the most amazing kid i could ever create
>cassete is of first time i saw my dad because he was on deployment when i was born
G'night Sup Forums

sorry, bruh, that's just the thread :\
Thanks, gents, I'm leaving in a few minutes to go see him. It's the hour a week that gives life purpose.

But not to end on a grim note, every time I see his smiling face and even when he waves and says "byeeeeee" and stretches out the e like that it gives me the strength to go on and remember that I'm here for a reason.

Agree, here are my three: will give yours a listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=XaSVkb_XLt4
youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

I needed these feels lads, waiting for a good thread for a while.

you are divorced from your wife?

Yes, unfortunately.

feels bad man, wish i had a dad like you.

thanks for the thread anons. good night y'all

that hit the feels man.

You know the worst feel? in my opinion its a specific kind of lonliness.
When you loose someone special to you is hurrendous whether its splitting up or death.
Regrets are terrible too in every form.
But the worst imo? is waking up and knowing today you`ll go check your inbox again and it will be stuck at a solid 0. No one is going to say "huh I wonder how user is doing?", your a stranger to everyone but yourself. And so you wait for threads you like on Sup Forums so you can speak to randomers and try to forget it, knowing that for the first time in my life I cant say I have a friend. When to stop yourself from breaking you have to talk to yourself outloud so you can pretend someones there; anyone.

Is this a shitpost?

Live

No one asked for it but this will be the last one, sorry for taking up reply space anons.

Lately though reality has been pushing closer and closer to home, I cant convince myself for as long as I used to anymore. It coincides with my set suicide date actually so whilst theres some dellusion left in me, I`ve stopped doing it; so I can have the best way out. When the time comes, soon, and that train is in front of me. Im going to speak one last time. And for minute or so I might just think I have friends, they`ll ask me if Im ok and I`ll say I`m not too good, but they dont care, we just talk and relax, my mind disapears to a better place whilst we just sit in silence, it doesnt matter, Im with someone. Because fuck the last thoughts we have will be our most important, and Im going to have friends for once anons, "actual" friends.
I hope I dont feel lonely when it happens.
Thats what Im scared of.
Goodnight.

Goodnight user
Godspeed

You gotta understand, that's life. Go on, no use in not.