Seriously need your help Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my big toe? I had a splinter in it...

Seriously need your help Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my big toe? I had a splinter in it, I had to slightly cut it open to get it out and that was 2 weeks ago. Ever since then I've had this nasty thing wrong with my big toe, it hurts like a bitch. Is it infected? I don't know what to do and I can't go to the doctors for this because of my heavy work flow I get no time off my toe is to the point I can feel it every step I take and it's unbearable.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Fish-Pen-Forte-Penicillin-500mg-30-tablets/190432183?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=2518&adid=22222222227040718326&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=100232445154&wl4=pla-237054210994&wl5=9021864&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=113139737&wl11=online&wl12=190432183&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i had the same thing man. take some warm water with soda ( cleaning salt ( ans soak your feet it will clean out the wound and then go to the doctor.

looks more like an grown in toenail.

ingrown nail, u gotta make it heal so the skin aint swollen or whoever u call it, u get like cotton pads or somet, put em apart, make a little string, soak in alcohol and put between ur nail and that shit skin, or even under the nail. change like 2 times a day, u can also wrap it in somet cuz yellow shit will come out and stain ur socks and stuff. doctors say to not trim it and ble ble, but after it heals u can try trimmin it, like makin a small cut in the front and just rippin this shit out, my toes start hurtin like every 2-3 weeks, i just cut it out and it feels topk.

looks like an infection. I get them all the time with my ingrown toenail. Just lance and drain it, keep it clean, and if you're too lazy to go to the doctor, you can get Amoxicillin/penicillin for fish and take some of that. same shit you get from the doctor, just branded for animals.

def ingrown.
i let one go for a year, it was the WORST idea i've ever had. ever step was agony, stubbing it was the end of the world.

Get it treated by a podiatrist.. Takes about an hour, and you're right back on your feet right after. In and out.

i can relate. but i use warm water and some cleaning salt.

Where do you get fish antibiotics

Hydrogen peroxide - a lot - over a week - wear sandals so it can breath

It's not an in grown toenail I had a splinter and slightly had to take it out and I think that's what caused the infection. I haven't put anything on it I think I'm going to try hydrogen peroxide and neosporin is there anything else I should do? Perhaps salt water? I'm on my feet 12+ hours a day and it's starting to be a pain in my ass because I can't touch the toe at all.

he lies
this is what you need
>salt
>hot water
>lighter
>lighter gas (the can for clippers)
>a sharp kife
>tweezers
>a pin

clean feet with warm water and towel dry,
when dry use sharp knife to light and gently slither layers of the tough as fuck skin around nail as deep till you get to soft white skin, not red,

clean knife and try to get it between nail and fleshy part when ingrown nail is, you will feel it, its bony, once you got it, try scraping round it lightly to get it out
then use tweezers deep on it and wriggle it out with a tight hold

once you have all of it out use the knife to whittle down the side of your nail evenly, once done scrape out and blow out all the devree and anything under nail

get the butane and spray it under the nail and into where the ingrown was, aswell as over the nail, this will kill nail fungus when repeated, then inspect the swollen area, is it pus filled? if it is then pop it and drain it, if not the use the lighter to sterilise the knife and try to take it down to fresh layers of skin, then wash with warm salt water, towel dry with clean towel and wrap some frozen peas in a towel and put it on to stop swelling,

I also take vitamins daily is there anyway that can make my nails grow extremely fast? Maybe it is an ingrown and I don't know it because I notice my fingernails starts growing pretty quick once I started taking the vitamins.

sorry he doesnt lie he is also right it is ingrown toe nail but fuck him (777) anyways

warm salt water all the way, watch some tv an soak your feet.

good luck

It's called a paronychia. It needs to be I&D'd and maybe put you on antibiotics

You could just remove the toenail. It's not as painful as you might think, just takes a while. Just push up at the end, just until you can feel it hurting a little too much, and it will slowly lift away from the nail bed. You don't need to push it up until it hurts like all hell, just a "little too much" - that is the point at which you are causing damage, and it will slowly pull off the nail bed.

I did this to remove my left toe nail just for fun like 3 weeks ago just before going to sleep. It was ingrowing, but it doesn't just work for that.

walmart.com/ip/Fish-Pen-Forte-Penicillin-500mg-30-tablets/190432183?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=2518&adid=22222222227040718326&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=100232445154&wl4=pla-237054210994&wl5=9021864&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=113139737&wl11=online&wl12=190432183&wl13=&veh=sem

Hi OP - doctor of osteopathy here. My specialty is family medicine and (at one time) anesthesiology. You have a sub-dermal infection and will require antibiotics. There is also a slight chance that if left untreated you may develop symptoms of being a much bigger faggot than usual.

Ingrown nail/infection of the nailbed. Better get some soda treatment pronto or you can look forward to THE MOST PAINFUL FUCKING SURGERY EVER where they literally cut a slice out of the nailbed and toe. There will be needles that will hurt like somebody runs a steel breadnail into your foot. Then the surgery and you'll be like meh this aint so bad.. the needle was the hard part right. WRONG. The anaesthetics wear off and the twitching starts. And you will be reduced to a fucking sobbing piece of miserable shit BECAUSE EVERY TWITCH FEELS LIKE A BEAR IS MAULING YOUR FOOT. And then you'll think of this post. The post where you though hah this guy is a joke. SURELY IT CANT BE THAT BAD. SURELY THE PAIN WILL SUBSIDE SOON? NO IT WONT. THE NEEDLE ENTRY POINTS WILL HURT FOR FUCKING MONTHS. YOU WILL BE IN CONSTANT PAIN. You will have nightmares of animals ripping off your toes. You wont be able to walk in shows for at least a fucking month. And your doctor will have told you it aint so bad. Poster was overreacting. THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS. ask anybody that had this surgery for real and watch the ptss flare up instantly. I had this surgery twice. Heed my warning. You will regret not fixing this before surgery is needed. And once you've had surgery you will come back here and post THAT GUY WAS RIGHT. So clean that shit pronto before its too late.

looks like a mild infection, soak your foot in warm soapy water to soften the area and try to squeeze out what you can and let it air dry. wear open toe shoes until it heals.

>symptoms of being a much bigger faggot than usual.
top kek

It's a fucking ingrown toenail

It's ingrown. Cut a triangle shaped notch into the center of the toenail

It's either herpetic Whitlow which is an infection you can get similar to a blister. Don't worry it's not actually herpes and won't say. But it is in the same family. Or it's an ingrown toenail.