Cuck / Cheating / Hotwife thread

Cuck / Cheating / Hotwife thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Jgq0x5-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Other than sites like FetLife, where do people go to find a couple that wants to get cucked / hotwifed?

craigslist

mooooooooooooooooodds!!!!!!!

faggot

Personally my gf just goes at parties or stuff like that to get fucked

and like a good cuck faggot, you let her, l presume?

of course

I need to start going to better parties. The idea of fucking a girl in a relationship makes me hard as fuck, but I do not need the problems that come with a girl cheating on a guy who isn't into it.

I know how you feel bro, the ideia of fucking another's guy gf/wife make me hard as fuck

What problems? All you have to do is say, only if confronted by the other guy, "I didn't know, you should get a better girlfriend who wouldn't cheat"

Kek.

Where are the parties she go? l liked her and want to fuck her

We both enjoy this, she gets fucked like a slut then tells me what she's done

It's in Paris or Cergy Pontoise

>what problems
Drama bullshit. Who knows what that guy might do? He could slash my tires or some shit like that.

Stories???

What's a good way to try and find a girlfriend who's already into cucking?

While he watches and wants to lick your cum from his wife's pussy before he fucks her. It's all sounds fun and games until you are fucking someone else's wife and her husband is wanking while looking at you and then you and the husband catch each others eyes!!

This is why the cuck goes into a cage.

Done the hotwife/swinging thing for a bit
Its extremely fun and hits all my fetishes

This is why the cuck goes into a cage and you humiliate him while you make his gf/wife your bitch

That is one noice pussy

FetLife, or you can try to find a gf and then convince her to fuck other guys

Or find a guy to convince her to fuck him.

I'd love to have her lie down next to me, sucking my cock while I play with her pussy.

would anyone fuck my skanky ol wife?

easier, actually

any german/NL guy here who wants his gf fucked? Kinda bull, working out regulary, 20cm.

would love to fuck her face then fuck her wet pussy

I live near Cergy OP, can i met your gf ?

Is this you op?
youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Jgq0x5-U

Confirmed OP lmao, oly shit now everyone knows he's a fucking CUCK

name???

HOLY SHIT.... HOLY SHIT PRAISE KEK THIS NIGGER user JUST RUINED HIS LIFE FOREVA

Sure. Skanks make perfectly fine cock-sleeves.

does she look like shes taken some dicking in her time?

well she's obedient, if you would have met her and get her number, she could have come to your place when she'll have the time to do that

Just a bit, yeah. Still a fine hole to use as a sperm-toilet.

she became good at deepthroating, and her pussy is as tight as her asshole

who is she?

look like a cumbucket to you?

try to find her

autumn?

then l would fuck her face, pussy and asshole

nice

i think i know her i swear

Yeah, l know

My gf owns a shop. She gives hot guys her number at the till and gets fucked around once a month doing this.

girlfriend, wwyd?

cute, would love to fuck her face, pute her on her 4's, pull her hair and make her my bitch.
And of coursel cum in her and make you eat it all

nice bro enjoy some more of her
anyone wanna make a tribute of her?

nice tits and face

I would like to. More of her tiny pussy?

her ass is fucking immense bro

need more to confirm

That's merryginn on MFC. She's very nice.

no sorry

wouldburymyfaceandmydick/10
also, check'em

I have that same tape measure.

Ty bro shes a keeper
low quality vibrator pic bc trips

Clean room

bet it turned her on even more filthy little slut 10/10 would creampie

the Republican National Convention

I'm into hot wifing. My wife works as a flight attendent and sometimes she has to sleep over at a different country for a night or two. I usually just let her fuck the locals there if she up to it and watch through skype.

Neighborhood slut.

Hey, cucks, if you guys had your gf fucking another guy on your bed, you would like to have your cock locked or not?

I prefer locked because that desperate sensation you get makes me hard.

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

not interested, just gonna hide it

what if the guy, before he even get naked, gives you the chastity lock right in front of you gf and order you to put it on?

that's some bad pasta

sauce! haha