I've just finished watching the film Compliance

I've just finished watching the film Compliance.

Quick summary:

>Prank caller calls fastfood place
>Pretends to be police officer
>Tells manager that employee has stolen money
>Tells manager to guard employee until police arrive
>Tells manager to strip-search her
>Eventually manager gets husband to watch employee until police arrive because restaurant is busy
>Prank caller convinces husband to spank employee
>Convinces employee (female) to give husband a blowjob
>Manager calls real police
>Realise it's a prank caller
>Film ends stating that there were 70 real cases similar to this across the US

Firstly, how the fuck are yanks this stupid?
Secondly, this must have been done by Sup Forumstards right?

Anyone else see the film? Thoughts?

Sounds like a movie id be annoyed with the whole time

I was.
I got pretty pissed that we were supposed to believe that the people involved would act this way.

It tries to explain it by saying "little by little and you don't even realise it" but, come on...
As soon as the caller told the person guarding her to describe her nipple size for "identification purposes" that was too much for me.

We have similiar criticisms op
But yea i cant stand movies that seem like they were written or made by a dumbass 18 year old girl who thought it was dramatic

The worst part is, there are tons of "film critics" reviews that pretty much try to he edgy and tell us that "are you angry because you think it's unrealistic? Or are you angry because you know that you could fall for the same trick, deep down?"

Well, no, you fucking idiot, of course we wouldn't fall for it, we're angry because we wasted 90 minute's watching a shite movie.

>>Film ends stating that there were 70 real cases similar to this across the US

there has at least been one real case. there even was a leak of the security cam videos from the manager's office

I don't understand how people are stupid enough to fall for this.

And how far did the real case go in terms of getting people to do things to others? The whole spanking+blowjob part of the films must be made up surely?

No I think that's true.

Escalation ladders

Even having fell for it, okay you actually believe it's a real police officer, fine, maybe.

But then to do all the rest of it? You must be aware that not even a cop would ask someone to do those things? Let alone make a 3rd party make you do them.

Assumption that there isn't a cut-off point? Line in the sand that won't be crossed because you know right from wrong?

the girl was strip searched, spanked and she had to suck the manager's dick.
Made quite a wave, as she was underaged.

>But then to do all the rest of it? You must be aware that not even a cop would ask someone to do those things?
>Line in the sand that won't be crossed because you know right from wrong?

Dude, it's americunts we're talking about here. Just enough braincells to vote something like Trump for president

And it's about a fast food shack manager. Even a moderately trained chimpanzee could do that job

Well fuck me, people really are the dumbest fucks imaginable...
And at no point did the girl decide that it's maybe a bit far-fetched that a cop is asking her to suck dick?

Jesus christ...

nice tits tho

Law & Order SVU did an episode about this exact thing with Robin Williams

and who played the manager?

Shit I can't remember, that was like the first 15-20 minutes of the episode after it was focusing on Robin who was the one calling the places

Remember: a substantial portion of the population is stupid enough that something like this would work on them.

It still sounds like a very Sup Forumstard fetishist thing to do

At one point the vid was on motherless

Have you seen it? Did it have audio?