Why do you like feet Sup Forums
Explain Yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qE__dNFEDtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because idk

same here man...

No idea. It's a question i should think about. I'm a feet fag but idk why

Because the smell of a woman's cheesy feet makes my cock hard.

they make my dick hard

I'm a simple man. When I see girl feet I get aroused, and I accept it as it is without questioning any further.

yeah me too, but explain in details motherfucker!

My mates teenage daughter had a crush on me so used to put her feet in my lap when we were sat on the sofa. Until then I didn't care about feet at all. Now....

mmm did they smell?

No idea why. I just remember seeing a girl's foot in middle school and thinking it was pretty. Since then, I get Large Hadrons when I see feet that I like.

yeah man, wanna know!?

Nope. She always kept them clean and in cotton ankle socks. Sometimes though after her evening bath she'd stick them on barefoot.

But no, they never smelt. They were soft and pale, short toes, big arches. Lovely.

It probably started when I was in middle school, in cs class I would sit next to this girl. We did get along nicely, and she liked to tease me by taking off her shoes and resting her feet on my lap. After a while, she would often tease me further by rubbing them on my face.

She was real good looking (She became a model by now) and I was going through puberty and sexual awakening, and I took a liking to her feet, and female feet in general, and being very partial to white socks, because our school uniform had girls wear those. Some of my best middle school memories tbh.

It's a fetish you're born with, you'll either develop it in the course of your life or you won't. There's no secret meaning in the appeal of feet.

I don't know.
I've liked them ever since i can remember.

idk feet make my horny

They absorb shock, kick

Episode of ed,edd and eddy

I don't and OPS pic is a prime example why. They are fucking disgusting.

Pretty feet signal feminity. And the curve of the arch is aesthetically pleasing.

is it just me, or does nobody ever like nigga feet?

nope theyre gross

i not only like feet but i also hate hands
youtube.com/watch?v=qE__dNFEDtM

Same

Because we live in first world countries where people wear shoes. Shoes are pretty much only taken off in very casual or intimate situations including but not limited to sex. Feet also don't have much contact with other parts of peoples body, so touching them most of the time requireds a personal situation. That's my theory anyway.

I love how they're dark on top and light on bottom

Foot fetish is new meme.

it's a retarded theory

are you suggesting that if women's tits and/or muffs were regularly on display in public that we wouldn't be attracted to them?

the sensation would definitely be dulled over time

Exactly.

As big as the Hadron Collider?

Fucking kek

Yes actually

More of her. Beautiful feet

I just find this beautiful