I have really bad teeth and im scared to go to the dentist...

I have really bad teeth and im scared to go to the dentist. I'll suck it up one day and go but im also a professional procrastinator. One of my upper molars on the left side is mostly gone, so I chew my food only on the right side so it doesn't hurt. Im pretty sure I have cavitys on both sides though. Picture isnt me but I also have this plaque stuff built up on the front of my bottom front teeth worse than the picture. Got any advice to better my teeth before I see a dentist?

Cloves.

Go to another, different, dentist.

Brush your fucking teeth you degenerate

Haven't been to one since I was like 10 or 12. Im 23.

Only way to get that plaque off is with the drill they use in the dentist office. I had that except behind my teeth. I had no idea and now I brush behind my teeth.

I'm sure they've seen worse probably just go, especially if you have insurance, if you're not going to the dentist and you have coverage you're just a fool

Dentist here..
We see guys like you every fucking day, don't be a pussy and go see a dentist. when you wait it's getting worse and worse

I hadn't visited the dentist for 4 years. I had pains in my mouth, my teeth and gums "itched". It turned out my teeth were perfectly fucking fine. No cavities.

Just go see the dentist. Do it. If you can, get some mild drugs to reduce anxiety.

Whats cloves?

Buy a sonic tooth brush and a waterpik best mouth related decision of my life

I was in the same boat as you OP I haven't been to the dentist since I was a little kid. Finally went last month, I have two cavities, and so far I have had a deep under the gum cleaning, got the plaque off my teeth and all four wisdom teeth removed.

Was it painful? Thats my main reason for putting it off.

Post your teeth so we can give best advice

Go you Sup Forumstard.

go to the fucking dentist, the longer you wait, the more you will regret it later.

Not OP, but kinda in the same situation (bad gums, cavities, haven't been to the dentist in 7 years). Don't know if you are really a dentist but thanks for that answer.

I just brush like hell like a week in advance(with extra focus on the gums, because gums will bleed like hell if they aren't regularly abused with brushing) so my mouth doesn't smell so terrible to the dentist, but when it comes to dental health, i just tell them to replace any tooth that is eroding a bit with a crown. I've had crowns put in that the dentist didn't even try to hornswoggle me into because crowns are just better than teeth. They don't decay. Ever. They may fall off after many years, but the crowns themselves never decay.

Not a dentist but I know a dentist.

Brush your teeth
Use mouth wash

Looks like you have gum disease, general inflammation and probably cavities.
Get that sorted otherwise you might loose half your teeth.

Not him but it's only painful for a little while after the numbing wears off
What you need
>a good bed, covers, pillow, and a freezer
>a friend who will post all of your hilarious moments on social media
>HEALTHCARE COVERAGE
What to expect
>Be somewhat nervous pre-op
>drift into sweet abyss as the doctor does his job on a comatose patient
>wake up either A. higher than Felix Baumgartner or B. kind of sore in your bed
>be amazed at all the shit you did while completely blitzed on your friend's instagram or snapchat
>to eat soft foods for a week
>a lot of gauze in your mouth
And the only thing you need to NOT do is suck on anything for a day

They can use a high pressure water jet but it might actually be more painful as the drill isn't hitting soft tissue, but the water is.

Seen it all the time in /r/popping videos.

That said OP needs to go to the dentist stat. Or get used to the idea of dentures in the near future.

As someone who was exactly like you, I hope you know eventually the cavities will get to a point that an infection forms and you have a miserable amount of pain in your teeth.

I finally sucked it up and went and had 3 teeth pulled out. And it wasn't bad at all really, I was completely numb so I couldn't feel any pain.

I just had my back molar on the left side removed today.

Wasn't bad don't be scared get that shit fixed my boy.

I was at a dentist for the first time in 5 years today. Had an xray done, still have the most perfect teeth ever.
No holes despite brushing like once a day max, just perfect. Feels good man.

What about smoking? Im a daily weed smoker (no cigarettes) and usually use a bong. I have a mflb vape so to make it easier on my teeth, its more like a light inhale.

Genetics play a role in this sadly. I have near-perfect oral hygiene, I don't eat too much sugar or fats, yet I have to get my teeth checked regularly because I'm prone to cavities. I have about 20 fillings and one crown. Thanks mom and dad :(

Seriously, just go. I was like you a few years ago, and kept putting it off, and everything just kept getting worse. Now I'm in the middle of months of work totally over $15,000. Suck it up and go in before you are in the same boat.

OP here, I might have this problem too since my dads teeth are fucked up. Idk the details but they were so bad he had them all pulled and wears dentures now