Now that there's no head of the FBI, they're disorganized and afraid of the president...

Now that there's no head of the FBI, they're disorganized and afraid of the president. Which means we can do any crime on a federal level and get away with it.

KIK

You sure? I dont see Sup Forums flooded with cheese pizza . And we all know that would be the first thing to happen in the event federal laws let alone the FBI was dismantled.

Related. Kys.

go on...

Who's talking about cheese pizza? I'm talking about doing actual crimes, like Harley Quinn would do.

What kind of sick fuck are you that that's the first place your mind goes?

They're not afraid of the president. Rather, likely people loyal to comey will leak the shit out of information they have collected on comey's investigation.

>implying the deputy isn't more competent than Comey ever was

Although if I'm being totally forthcoming, I have it on good authority that the girl in the picture can pilot the business end of that baseball bat in and out of her anus without scraping the walls.

>without scraping her balls
fixed

The FBI literally serves no purpose anymore. Terrorism only kills a few hundred people each year and, according to the mainstream media, we should just "get used to it". CP is just digital 1s and 0s. Why don't we just disband the feds? No one likes them and they're useless.

Everything's under control.

Shit, I'd be afraid of the president. Fuck getting fired. He'll sic his russian goons on me and i'd end up with fucking polonium in my morning espresso.

That orange lunatic retard is fucking terrifying.

Girl in picture is clearly underage.

> loliHarley.jpeg

Your on 4 chan and clearly a beta faggot so I take it on good faith you want to rape that poor Harley but I'm the lunatic.

this is now a spiderman thread

Woah slow your roll there. I posted up a picture of harley quinn. You're the one who's talking about rape.

Jesus christ dude. They need to give you one of these. A friend of mine got one.

Not going to lie, that woman is pretty thicc for a midget

thats not how it works
thats not how any of this works

go do the Union Depository heist fagritto

And I'm sure yours is coming Soon enough. Post underage Harley literally labeled loliharley and call others perverted for coming to a logical conclusion that you are indeed the pervert. Kek you made my day.

Then go and mass murder all the Muslims in youre town

Avenge Pepe

rolling

There's a little boys shoe in your home that shouldn't be there.

Says the boy molesting fruit.