But! We wuz kangs!

But! We wuz kangs!

Western yuropooran as it is today? Then its a sandnigger just like we always thought. This isn't news to anybody.

lol @ white people trying to claim everything under the sun as them

if you search the source of that information its fake news

probably fake but I hope it is real only to see those retarded black americans who based their entire life and pride on the fairy tale saying egyptians were black peoples.

But even if it's true they will consider it as a white conspiracy.

Implying Egyptians were black and not their own race

They may not have been white, but they sure as FUCK weren't niggers kek.

>ya'll were dickwashers
KEK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURN

Apes.

hmm

We wuz ice cream!

Ok, look at that dude (not a nigger) and look at the images.

Ffs, just use your common sense. There has never been a more incompetent breed of human in the history of the fucking universe.
>the pyramids
>inventing the written language
>developments in mathematics
>extraordinarily advanced knowledge of astronomy
Yeah... not niggers.

this

essentially this they were race mixing hub even before 3000bc the caucasian mixed genes are all over there even ethiopia.

This is old news and they already do consider that the DNA was tampered with.

that's like $300 of vanilla beans right there

>his nose isnt nigger like

/thread

Notice the guy eating Ice Cream. This is a picture from 1876

What do you mean trying? Thus entire modern world is the product of white expansion. You're a fool to say otherwise. The white man is responsible for the world we live in today

would you call greeks and Italians white? I wouldn't I'd say they're caucasians but the terms are not synonymous. Also you have sandniggers and pajeets to thank for most of your math.

source?
king ramses iii was black. there have only been a couple accurate dna test on mummies and they've all been shown to be congoid/african and middle eastern. No white pale monkeys in ancient egypt

and asians for 80% of every modern product, and blacks for 90% of all entertainment, and bits of every race for inventions. Stop being a stormfag.

Yeah and what have blacks accomplished? WEZ GOOD AT SPORTZ

yo mamma jokes
not even kidding worlds oldest slab of yo mamma jokes was found in africa. They were sort of great merchants before the slave trade. They were not really that far behind until the last 3 centuries sort of left them in the dust. A lot of political philosophy originated from Africa before the greeks adopted it but that's kinda difficult to get clear origins on.

real good at fucking your women and leaving them with our melanin babies white boy

Let me just blow this away real quick. Niggers have pushed in noses. This rameses the second now look at his nose its pointy like every race besides black. Ramses the third was not black.

Before you go saying
>its a mummy and deformed

Go look at paintings the mask of king tut and look at the noses of them

>no bent in nigger nose

notice the hair its normal like every race except blacks

That too

So, you are implying that we were of royal lineage?

That picture actually depicts priests giving circumcisions.

the images are clearly nubian

No... they're not. Lemme ask you: do you consider really dark skinned Arabs black? How bout dark skinned Indians?

Fucking white women isn't an accomplishment.

Old Kingdom early dynasties very likely had some black rulers.

all black

King Tut was a gimp, with a club foot and a congenitally defective spine. I guess that is Western European defective human?

are you a cuck if you're wife has sex with other women?

they clearly are.

not saying they are the ones ruling. but not going to act like a dumb ass about it either

Ok, you clearly misunderstood my point

if you can't join in, yes

It's not clear... at all.

I'll tell you the same thing I told the other dumb nigger: look at the dude in this pic . Notice his skin color.

you replied to me. i never said anything about the guy.

Rage more trumpfag

Egyptologist here. Ask away.

why the fuck did you chose such a stupid job

Two misses but it hit the point!
Nice trickshot.

what did they eat?

>Egyptologist here. Ask away.
Name ONE great thing Egypt has done in the past 50 Years..

(and dont be a faggotologist and say 'peace negotiations with Israel)

Kek. That was pretty funny actually

nice double

At first I applied for Japenese studies, since I am close to this country. Was really disappointed and depressed for month or two. Then I accepted my faith and realised that it is not that bad if you are thirsty for knowledge. It does not necessarily mean that I am EGYPTOLOGIST. I am historian of Ancient Near East with a major in Egyptology.

You are confusing Islam studies and Egyptology. Ask wikipedia ffs.

>Ask wikipedia ffs.
Wikipedia answered:
"Egypt has not done anything of note in the past 50 years". " Even the Arab spring uprisings that started in Egypt have resulted in chaos and despair only. Nice going, egypt.."

>implying the pharaohs werent Muslim

The only thing that stands out to me from that map is

>Egypt, Libiya, Sudan & Arabia
>are full of cancer

*Algeria, not Sudan
I must have cancer too

Science does not have enough organic remnants at disposal, so for prehistorian times and the Old Kingdom we rely on first inscriptions, drawings and monuments. In the first place they baked a lot of different kinds of bread. Shape defined it's usage and ceremonial purpose. In sacred formulas they almost every time mentioned steers and poultry. Suffice to say, that sources on this topic always come from the wealthy ones. We can only guess. Never happened to think about this. Worth time to dig more.

go back to s4s

they cultivate anything besides grains?

>implying [s4s] uses meme arrows

Egyptology is everything before 641 AD.

wrong, it depicts slaves bathing egyptian nobles, it depicting circumcision is in internet rumor

>Even the Arab spring uprisings that started in Egypt

what moron wrote that. Started in Tunisia

Human nature, people usually wouldn't eat black, green or blue food in normal circumstances

>Whites invented slavery

They're right you know

nigger

By the time of beginning of state formation and last neolithic cultures (i made it up just now, so don't use it) there aready was a desert that surrounded the valley. So that means that food was not diverse and usually narrows down to what was indigenous like dates. Sorry for my lack of information, i am more into language. Definetly give it some time during holidays.

Don't pay attention to what's in brackets. Forgot to erase.

Explains everything