Hi

Hi.
I'm a fat fuck. But I want to look like this.

What do?
>inb4 /fit/, which isn't a real option
>cause I'm not gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OloLS5kTrVs
youtube.com/watch?v=fCtn4Ap8kDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not gay
saves half naked man to PC
kek

Roids

Yes, cause you can copy/paste images to Sup Forums.

And also, just work out and eat right. Fad diets that make you cut out stuff are bull shit, everybody I know that does that never loses weight. Just eat the right stuff in good portions.

kill yourself
everyone looks good in heaven

First lose weight
Adderall helps with that

>I want to look like this
use steroids my man

You have to increase your metabolism to burn fat.

Think of metabolism like it's a really, really long train that you have to push it from NY to Los Angeles.

It takes a lot of effort to get it moving. A whole lot of effort.
>weeks of effort

But once you finally get it moving, it becomes easier to push because it's own momentum helps keep it going.

Basically, you have to eat and exercise. You have to EAT. Then, you have to burn what you eat with EXERCISE.
The only way to increase your metabolism is to burn food with exercise frequently.

well you can work out all you want but if youre fat no one can see your muscles

get your diet under control to lose weight
work out to get muscles

youtube.com/watch?v=OloLS5kTrVs

>consume less calories than you expend on a daily basis
That will allow you to lose the weight
>begin a weight regimine at least a half hour a day, give days a week
Start out easy but you need to continue to add reps and/or weight
>protein
Consume 1g per lbs(of the weight you want to be at)
>no soda, no fast food, no processed food, no candy, no snacks, no smoking, no drinking alcohol
There is a lot more but this will get you started.

go to the peruvian jungle, or use photoshop in your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCtn4Ap8kDM

evidence based medicine

Go to /fit/. Read the fucking sticky.

Make your own food. Use a scale. Look into your calories per day. Start with light exercise and progress into more things. You don't have to just do weights. Kick boxing, cycling, swimming. Body weight training. Sleep. Don't drink often. Light on the drugs. Commit.

Here ya go, Op.
I created a thread for you on /fit/
/thread

STOP DRINKING YOUR CALORIES!

>this means no soda ya fat fuck

/fit/ is a circlejerk.
What if you disagree with the sticky?

The sticky is law. It is the bible of exercise.

If you disagree with it, you're a heretic.

go look for personal trainers, ask your doctor about testosterone and let him know you plan to use steroids and ask him what the risks are

go out and start a cycle of test for one, learn about how to cycle it, and how to cycle off with your post cycle

higher and personal trainer and be upfront that you are going to be taking roids and want a training program built around physical appearance

get to work in the gym, do your test cycle

then 2nd cycle do winstrol

then 3rd cycle tren

after a good 2 years of that you'll be jacked and by the time you hit the tren cycle you'll look like you're a few weeks out from a contest you'll be so jacked

stop eating sugar, minimize your starch and sodium intake

eat non preserved fresh meat, stick to poultry/fish but allow yourself red meat 1x a week

eat as much veggies as you want, I suggest brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes as they are the easiest to get down

You just need a good diet. Get some oats in as breakfast and make sure you have a caloric deficit. You'll shed fat quick. Lifting gives you muscle(make sure you have more protein). Cardio burns fat(don't need as much protein). This is basically the end all be all. Hope this helps

-former fat fuck

learn photoshop

Where do you get steroids?

Start with cardio and calisthenics. Get a good foundation and good diet. Join a gym with a good rountine, I like push pull legs, and stick to it. It's not hard, just takes a while

it Pisses me off when you see a skinny guy with his exact same head.
Meaning that skinny guys doesn't have to work out and chicks will still want to fuck him

halfway there

1st drop weight, you'll be skinny fat, but we will fix that

keto,
dnp 200mg / day,
12.5mcg t3 / day after 1st week

-- then --

2nd. BULKING
6 meals a day
min 30g carbs, 50g protein per meal
can substitute up to 2 meals as shakes
add omega 3 and macadamia nut oil

test at 1g a week
tren acetate at around 500 a week
GH 4iu if u can afford
slin - forget it
continue t3 at 12.5mcg a day

Do this for 16 weeks

break for 2 weeks at 250mg of test a week

Repeat Bulking..

from there just continue until you get the size you want and cut,

eat clean majority of the time and you wont get too fat again..

How do you know what I see if our eyes aren't real?

you probably aren't going to ever look like this

its only a matter of time, protein and drugs..

that physique is beyond the natty limit, you need steroids

thankyou for your contribution captain obvious

Deflate your head

Sorry for being born handsome, try having better genes faggot

Just do keto. I've lost ~12 pounds in 2 weeks

keto diet
3 liters of water a day
bodyweight exercises to start

>instantly calls others gay to hide his insecurities yet is a pathetic lard ass that posts shirtless men on Sup Forums

I'm handsome too, was just saying, i put a lot of work into this look. some people can just wake up and eat chips and still looks good.

SS + GOMAD

How does one buy steroids?

>in the infinite chaos of the universe the probability of you being born, AND being born a comfy first world human was close to zero, yet you probably got that lucky
>complains because face isn't symmetrical

that dude looks like actual steroids, lose all that fat but dont become a giant jock monkey. Girls dont even dig that shit, lean and toned at most is sexy

>Girls dont even dig that shit,
Speak for yourself. Guys like that usually have a lot of male power, because they have the respect of other men.

Male power gets shit done.

Dnp is about the only supplement I would steer away from. Yes, I've seen people drop weight easily with it but the sides didn't seem worth it. I'm pretty sure it's what they use for pressure treated lumber.

I agree with the low/no carb diet though. Starting that, coupled with a nice low test dose will get you primed to start the good stuff (tren/mast), that'll show good results.

Too many people think that you can start a cycle w/ no diet while they're still fat and wonder why they don't get results