Non white anons only

Non white anons only,

I'm in an argument with a white dude right now. He's saying some racist shit too.

What are some good insults I can say about white people and what are some racist things to call them?

White wash
Coming from your average mixed spic

Call him nothing and rise above the ad hominem.
Brownon here

the fact that whites are so prevalent and in such a better position than literally every other race on the planet is the reason there are no good racist jokes against whites. they don't make sense homie

Nothing. Cause we know we are more superior than your nigger self #WhiteIsRight

Muh dick

12 men walked on the Moon.

All of them white.

Are

U

Mad?

Make fun of them for drinking more beer than water.

They are proud and ignorant and they don't acknowledge bantz from non whites so you can get it rolling for as long as you like.

They are extremely bothered by the fact that girls like non whites, and if he's blonde you hit the jackpot.

You should keep it civilized if you can tough, to be honest you don't sound like an schoolar.

Call him a nigger

nothing know your place below the white man nigger

Employable.

they pretty much don't exist because white people just plain and simply don't care or get offended about being white

just look to him personally and be observant, everyone is insecure about something

Call him a nigger... I don't like the word at all but if it were comin from one, it'd prob hurt him deep

"White trash," who cares? There simply isn't any good racist jokes towards whites. Pretty much as a group, not giving a fuck about race is priority 1.