Number 1 Trending video on YOUTUBE right now

Number 1 Trending video on YOUTUBE right now

DC BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=PMNFaAUs2mo

Pretty sure the whole point of the squad is they send them to do shit heroes would never agree to do. Maybe they didn't show that in the movie though I haven't seen it yet.

WTF im in love with this grill now?

wtf i love this woman now

>privileged female appropriates the identity of a black woman

>her head is weird
>ok that was funny
>she's right about everything
>and I'm on love

(and dc btfo)

Bretty gud

literally who

>completely missing the point of the Suicide Squad

Don't make me explain it to you.

Why are you even commenting? fuck off faggot

DKEKS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

This video is retarded. It's only viral because it's 90% reddit views.

>implying Katana is part of the Squad and not Rick's bodyguard

"Where did that phone come from" 2.0, Marvel fanboys just take notes for "plotholes" instead of just watching the movie

>tfw no autistic Star Wars loving brony elf gf to watch capeshit and make viral youtube videos with

Whats the best website to livestream suicide

the movie was shit though
not even marvel fanboi or dc for that matter

>nitpicking minor mistakes because you can't refute that the plot was flawed on the most basic level

meant to

DCucks can't take it!

This movie was good! This was a good movie. Fuck that dumb bitch. I enjoyed the whole thing, wish it was longer, will pay legal tender to see more of the squad, especially dead shot and Harley + Joker.

>girl is clearly early 20's

>already losing the collagen in her skin

She'll look busted as fuck in a couple years, and unfortunately by then she will have adopted a teal-blue bob haircut and other SJW accoutrements.

Gonna kill this bitch for this - after I rape her.

>Watching movies just to look for flaws
Where are the other Avengers on the solo movies' events?
Where was Vision during the airport fight?
Why does the Iron Man suit malfunctions right in the film's climax?
etc etc, but it's ok when Marvel fucks up, because muh Rotten Tomatoes says "it's flawed but fun"

DC should change their name to BTFO

Literally who?

>Where was Vision during the airport fight?

He was there

this is the first time a women has made me laugh in a long time

WHY CANT DC WIN?

I DON'T GET IT DC BROS WHY DON'T THEY LIKE """""OUR MOVIES""""

ITS NOT FAIR!

Is this girl inbred?

Vision was busy making sure to cripple Rhodey. Robot boy loves Wanda and gotta keep the BBC away from her.

i can't tell, is she cute or not

>Where are the other Avengers on the solo movies' events?
doing this own events

>Asgardain threat shows up to destroy the world
>The Avengers stop it
>Asgardian threat shows up and tries to destroy the world again
>Avengers don't care

All superhero movies are shit

"Her collagen levels are looking low and her SJW probablity is 8.3^4 % -- would not bang"

This is your virgin ass right now

I'd do her if she was my sister

>He was there
he was?

I want to fuck the one that doesn't have glasses.

Floating for 10 minutes well everybody else fights

Special Guest on BotW literally when? She's the girl that Jay deserves

plot holes are fine
but for fucks sake boomer walks back IN!

and joker was out of character

and that AMV.mov editing with dad rock

and FLAG and KATANA "acting"

ill stop there

Jayfu deserves her

Calmly studying the situation and waiting for the right moment to finally act decisively

He's a chessplayer

Seems about right.

Still made money though. Sorry ghostbusters

All those movies happen at the same time?

Wow in a movie full of contrivances and plot holes she managed to pick out mostly just points that were fully explained and the least contrived.
Except Deadshot not shooting her in the head.
The kill switch could've had a better mechanism than an app.

Post yfw Jenny becomes viral

I haven't seen teh movie but was Rick part of the squad? Was he a bad guy? I heard he was Enchantress' host's boyfriend, is that the only reason he was there?

DC fag1: She's RIGHT!
DC fag2: about?
DC fag1: everything!
DC fag2: what should we do?!?
DC fag1: insult the way she looks!

But as long as Spiderman throws some wrist jizz over Scarlet witch mouth Cap's team couldn't do anything to Vision. Vision is so broken that the russos are terrified of using him

Boomerang came back! user, the Boomerang returned to where it was!

>this is you

Climb down off your horse, user. We're all just having fun here.

Any pics of her feet?

This isn't fair.

>Make a video criticizing Suicide Squad
>Don't even bring up any of the REAL problems with the movie

>Why would you use bad guys?

Waller explains it...they're just sitting in their cells on the public dollar, may as well use their skills for some good use in situations which are politically hazardous. That way if things go sideways the US has no direct connection.

>Why would they go along with this? Why wouldn't they just kill you before you can blow them up?

To earn shorter jail sentences. Waller isn't supposed to be in the fucking field with them.

>Why are soldiers there too?

Because the specific situation in the movie with Enchantress wasn't politically hazardous like the squad was assembled to take on.

#JenkemforJenny

Where is her chin?

>Can I complain about a movie I haven't seen yet?

>Sup Forums thinks women are not funny
>this one is because it aligns with the board narrative

all you fucking hypocrites

He was basically roped into being the Squad's handler because he fell in love with Enchantress' host who Waller had leverage on. Waller ASSUMED that Rick would end up being unprofessional and fall in love with Moon over June so he assigned him as her bodyguard.
Also Katana is his bodyguard for no real reason.

Wait, what is she "RIGHT" about? I thought she was just making a funny video to get youtube views. This video doesn't have any facts or opinions. Just a few good keks and that's it.

OK, he's a chess player. So why did the chess player opt to take out an air traffic control tower instead of simply disabling the jet they were headed for? One's a delay. The other's a checkmate.

Don't think I'm trying to rip the movie apart or anything. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of nitpicking one franchise and giving the other a free pass.

kek

HE'S A SOOOOOOOOLDIER

why would the heroes never agree to savethe world?

EVE
RY
THING

btfo

I have no idea what any of this means, are you assuming I have an affiliation with a specific branch of capeshit faggotry due to the fact that I commented on her appearance?

Fuck meant to attach

She is not funny, of course.
Making capebabies angry is.

>Waller explains it...they're just sitting in their cells on the public dollar, may as well use their skills for some good use in situations which are politically hazardous.
Yes, except the only mission they go on isn't politically hazardous in any way, to the point US soldiers accompany them. So there's no reason for them to be used in this movie.

>To earn shorter jail sentences. Waller isn't supposed to be in the fucking field with them.
Except Waller is in the field with them in this movie.

>Because the specific situation in the movie with Enchantress wasn't politically hazardous like the squad was assembled to take on.
So why use the squad? Why would the US government compromise their plausible deniability?

In any case, Suicide Squad is a good idea and has some great comic runs, but the fact of the matter is this film is shitty Suicide Squad story.

EVERYTHING

I loved Suicide Squad, but had a good chuckle there.

Can I get a response from an user that doesn't suffer from autism?

She asserts that they have deniability but does not explicate it.

If all of these criminals are detained (and this would appear to be pretty fucking public knowledge especially in the case of Diablo who they have prison footage of) then how the fuck could the US government deny knowing about them when they roll out an entire "team" of these guys headed by US soldiers?

Best case scenario they say that the soldiers were there to detain the Suicide Squad, but why the fuck would all of these ENTIRELY unrelated "villains" be working together in the places they are, etc etc.

The concept is inherently flawed and stupid.

B) Just because Waller wasn't supposed to meet them doesn't change how stupid the scenes are. Deadshot or any of the others had every chance to shoot out that ap on her phone or her fucking stupid face.

>Why were the soldiers there too
Oh, so they ONLY had the Suicide Squad there because they had "powers" and not because of the deniability?

Then why wouldn't the military take care of it? At that point there's no reason not to just send a fucking missile since a single boom clearly does the trick. Its not like they don't have the tech, and its not like the Suicide Squad has literally ANY remarkable abilities that couldn't be substituted.

At that point the Suicide Squad is actually more valuable because their dying on a local mission would preclude their participating in any covert ones.

She picked the plot points that were actually explained in the film, other than the waller v enchantress plot point.

This youtuber is terrible

Who else going to be JOKER BAYBEE this halloween?

“Clearly, audiences have embraced it and we are already seeing repeat business. It’s just fun. Often, there’s a disconnect between critics and audiences. It doesn’t take itself seriously. It’s just an enjoyable afternoon at the youtube”

>and joker was out of character

Joker can't be out of character in his first appearance as a new version. What you mean is it's an inferior version of the Joker.

Joker can't be out of character period. He's insane. There was even a story arc about his personality "resetting" from time to time.

>$10 she's a hipster and a feminist

The problem with suicide squad is the fundamental existence of these people hadn't been established by the DCEU. It only worked as a comic because it had decades worth of "rotting" characters that had been established and had nothing much to do. The only villains the DCEU had established were ... wow, zod, lex, and doomsday. As DC/WB can't touch anything used by nolan, due to some contractual magic he performed. Hence the reason the DCEU joker is jason todd.

Suicide squad is something you do after having a well established franchise and a long history. Not as the third fucking movie in your cinematic universe. As WB/DC basically just went, "dude, you know there's like half a dozen, nono, wait a FULL DOZEN supervillians just chilling in gotham's prison? and gotham government is going to use them to take down other villians? ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!?!"

They were sent because they could take on meta threats. You know THE REASON THEY WERE ACTUALLY ASSEMBLED. They're the political hazards not the mission. Though Waller is openly okay with that as well.

Waller is in the field with them because she needed to be rescued from the rampaging Goddess down the street.

See the first line.

Yeah I agree it was a bad movie.
Also where was Flash?

also there's no reason for him to be in anything other than the flashbacks.

The sad thing is they could have just cut enchantress as the villain, have Joker steal the incubus god soul thing and cause chaos in midway city to draw out Harley to save and/or kill her, and then Joker actually has a point in the story, and Harley actually has an arc.

Almost as shit as the movie was. At least the movie didn't feel like a waste of time.

Welcome to "Transformers" Teir DC Fan

Here the quality means nothing and you sell the soul of your franchise for a few dollars

Any attempt at a joker reboot will be compared to TDK. Same with batman. And holy fuck are the movies coming up so short that it's pretty painful.

Suicide Squad supposedly being formed to go against world ending threats even though it's formed by Batman-tier villains is not nitpicking, it's an obvious fundamental flaw

>Any attempt at a joker reboot will be compared to TDK. Same with batman. And holy fuck are the movies coming up so short that it's pretty painful.

Affleck was a million times better than Bale.

boomerang flashback.

Heath was out of character from the comic Joker.

Wasn't complaining. was asking.

Yes, the CONTEXT of the movie uses the Squad incredibly poorly, but the video is criticizing the concept of the Squad.

The plot of the movie is shit because they chose to go with a non-political plot/villain

>As DC/WB can't touch anything used by nolan, due to some contractual magic he performed.
What he did was as GOAT as the Lucas merchandising contracts

As batman, sure. The movie he was in was horrid compared to the movies bale was in, though. As that's the problem WB/DC keeps bumping against.

Enchantress, Diablo, and hell, even Katana's blade would all pose legit problems for Superman. They're all magic and the normal rules don't apply.

That's really beside the point, though. Waller's just doing the same thing Lex tried to do in BvS - she's using scare tactics to get the powers that be to rubber stamp her task force. She just wants access to metahumans and supercriminals that she can put on a leash for her own agenda. And she always has an agenda.