Any gloryholefags out there?

Any gloryholefags out there?

I went to try giving it today as I want to suck the d but don't want to interact with the rest.

How do you get a dude to leave when you're not interested. His dick was nasty and he just hung out there until I decided to leave.

the point of gloryholes is not caring who sticks their dick in, faggot

the point of the guy sticking it in is to not care what fucking disgusting slampig whore or dude is on the other side

it's like you completely missed the point of a gloryhole

No...just no.

Would love to try this. Where are you from? 21/M here

Florida. You should. I just wish my first experience was a little better.

Pics or it didnt happen.

I'd love to, but I'm just so scared of STDs

Where at in florida? Im up in the panhandle.

Transmission via Oral is so minimal, this guys though was just red and blotchy.

The only things that can transmit via it are HSV/HPV but most of us already have them so whatevs.
Tampa area

are you gay or are you tits

I wish you were closer! Id stop by. and im pretty sure i dont have a gross dick lol

This isn't the point.

so are you gay

The point is that I don't want to deal with any part of the rest of you, no offense :).

I really would like to know what people do when people in the other booth just don't give up? No, I don't feel that I need to suck an ugly cock.

>How do you get a dude to leave when you're not interested

rat trap?

anyone know of any in the north NJ area?

i am also very interested in going to a gloryhole and sucking dick.

I lol'd, thanks user!

Im in 30a

You should. I'm certain if I could figure out this scenario, it'd be awesome. There were plenty men, I just didn't have more time than this guy was willing to take up. Super frustrating. I just was hoping I could pay a couple bucks, enjoy my fetish, and go back to life.

Why would I know anyone in NJ?

Get a tranny off of backpage, the rest of them are pretty much women

so am I! Anyway I can get in touch with you?

its just a general question to all

Don't. Want. To. Deal. With. Interaction.

I literally want dick in hole. And I want to communicate to the other person in whatever the subculture suggests that I'm not interested without causing a scene.

Please understand this. :)

Any experienced anons out there? /lgbt was like "nope"

I've seen some I'm not interested in; just don't suck them...guys eventually get the hint, the one you describe is odd.

That'd be a relief. I'll try it again, but it just made me anxious. If a guy didn't get a hint for you, what would you do?

The same as you did, just leave. Been a while since I've been, need to be making a trip to the bookstore that has them in a couple of weeks when I'm on vacation. Would love to feel a nice hard BBC in my mouth again.

Not without my wife finding out...discretion is a top priority...

Are you a male?

how the fuck do i find them? i live in nova scotia, halifax. Any idea how in sweet shit to find a gloryhole so i can fill my face with cock alrdy?

Any up in Vermont? All we have up there are just entitled bitches with nothing but daddy's money at their disposal

I like em white and smaller, lol. Why the BBC?

This guy isn't OP. I'm OP.

These snip metal pipe, fencing, so would make short work of a peen.

Blows my mind that guys aren't more scared of this happening to them in there.

Just my preference, I'll suck white too tho.