Can someone post the GIF of the Korean cashier shooting himself after the guy robbing his store put the gun down on the...

Can someone post the GIF of the Korean cashier shooting himself after the guy robbing his store put the gun down on the counter? Pic unrelated.

sure hold on........!

thnx fam

Not the same user as earlier but here you go.

no dude thank u this is it but the extended version lol omg it gets me everytime he's just like "nope" *boom*

your welcome whats your phone number? lets text

the fuck is happening
they tripping?

where's this from again? i've seen this face before... ugh..

reboot

nice try user. nice try.

those are actually his parents, he was always complaining about depression and his father said that if he wanted to kill himself , just do it and placed the gun on the counter, so he did.

If I recall correctly the man who shot himself was the son of the man with the gun. His father was saying some shit about how worthless he is and how he might as well shoot himself so the son took the initiative and did it.

The man in the middle with teh gun is the kids dad.The son says he is depressed and the dad isnt having any of it,he puts the gun down,which he thought wasnt loaded,and tells the kid to kill him self,kid goes hard mode and an hero's

Mother and father are disappointed in their depressed son, dad dares son to shoot him for some reason, son an heros instead in front of his agonized mother and father.

i remember now

i masturbated to that short hair girl a long time ago. hehehe

First of all. You have the story all wrong.

The young guy at the counter is being told off by his father who is a police officer. The father puts the gun down on the table yelling "you wanna be bad guy, stealing stuff then take the gun, idiot" etc etc instead the kid picks up the gun and shoots him self in the head, dad goes to slap him then they all get hit with Nerve gass

lol!?!? heresmine
hmu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is correct. They were not being robbed. This was just an example of shitty parenting.

no please, please Sup Forums say the same shit over again about how this is the son. Please i need to hear it 15 more times.

So MUCH Fucking SAME FAGGATORY

then txt meh pussy

Correct