My cat just died because he was old

>My cat just died because he was old.

tell me about your cat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jXiIx4OqcXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My cat alaive

Her name's Mandy, and she's pretty cute I have to say. What was your cat's name?

His name is Theo Mitiko, he sleeps with me every day Just like this, he already have 10yo, I wish he never gets older...

>Her name's Mandy, and she's pretty cute I have to say. What was your cat's name?
Leo. pic not my cat tho just looks like him.

He's chatty and plays fetch with his toys.

My cat hates niggers...scratched a negress when she tried to pet him.

Yeah my cat's pretty much the best that's ever happened to me.

This is Andre, but I pretty much just call him whatever comes to mind.

aw fuck it posted sideways

Her name is baby, but she's 15. Every time I can't find her I assume she's gone into hiding to die but I always find her tucked in an open drawer or laundry basket taking a nap. Some day my fear will come true. I'm probably gonna pet her and expect the soft meow and little stretch she always does when I interupt her nap, but nothing will happen. I'll probably cry. I already decided I won't be getting another cat.

Lick it

lol eat it

Sally and Alexei

Dead also

Tabbies are just the best, aren't they? Mine's super temperamental and for some reason I'm the only human she adores.
Aww, my dog does the same thing!
Your cat's a fuckin beast
That's a VERY pretty kitty you've got, user

Pic related, my doggos

Not a pathetic loser, so I don't have a cat.

this is the worst thing about pets, you learn to love them and then they die and you're left behind, alone
as much as it hurts, getting a new pet soon is usually the best cure for the sadness, although it's understandable not to want a new one, especially if you grew up alongside each other

I found him half dead in a brick. Took him home and nursed him back to health and then my grandma ran him over about 2 years ago. He didn't die but his back legs got fucked up and we didnt have 3k to get hin fixed so we just gave him a crapton of over the counter pain meds and lots of tuna. Little kittens do go with healing and hes about 5 now. His names fisho.
Pic related its him sitting in my tortoise aquarium because the heat light felt good on his hurt legs

This name is Toby and he is 7 months. My roommate got him off of criagslist and didn't want him after two weeks and tried to abandon so I adopted him.
>roommate was a nigger

Aiming for one

He's lost. I need to find him.
That's why I'm searching diligently.

youtu.be/jXiIx4OqcXw

Best of luck to you user. I sincerely hope your cat returns home to you safe and sound.
Your roommate was also a fucking idiot, which seems to go hand in hand with niggadry

You and your cat sound like faggot. Nigger

it has been almost ten years, still get sad and miss her when i see pictures of her. she had cancer and in the later stages she didnt eat anything, every day i woke up i checked on her to see if she is still there. the one day i didnt check myself and my mom told me she died, i couldnt bring myself to see her until several hours later and i cried like a baby

Sorry for your loss.

My cat is ten years old and eight pounds soaking wet. She is also a dog.

>protective of owners
>follows me around the house
>begs for attention and food
>whines when I close the door
>chases her tail

Love that cat.

This is Coco, she is a Neopolitan. (Munchkin-Persian). I've had her for 8 years now.

SHE OWNS THE HOUSE

rotund face

This is my pretty boy Stevie. He's special needs kitty since he was born without eyes. He gets around petty well most times but it does cause a few issues. Health wise he's fine but they do need to be cleaned up daily. Since he enjoys walking with his leash, for my next big trip, I want to take him to the beach but I have to figure out a goggle situation to keep any sand out of his eye sockets that could cause an infection.

My housemate had a cat called called Timmy after the retard from SouthPark cause she had stump legs drooled and was crosseyed now she's grown into an amazing cat who softly mews for attention....still drools like a spastic when she's on your lap though

Im sorry to hear that, OP. I have a black cat a friend left to me but she ended up being the coolest cat I've ever had. Her names skinny.

All of your cats are so damn cute, meanwhile I've got this fat fuck. Love him to death though

It died because you are a fag.

orange and white.
Likes being in my face.
Seriously, every time I lay down, he has to get his whiskers all in my face.
It's annoying as hell.
The moment I wake up - for anything. He's comes running to stick his whiskers in my face.

Would you want my cat, user?

Alexei is 15.5lbs. Also fat

I love fat as fuck kitties too :)

my cat is also a fat fuck. 17 pounds. her name is simone and i love her

This is Marshmallow she was a munchkin. I had to put her down a few years ago... She was a cat like no other...

this is my kitty

Mine is sleeping so sweetly

he was a good cat

I got 5 of them, they like to wreck the place.
I wish I had the money to make them an enclosure.

nice gang