Can we agree that this is one of the greatest movies ever made?

Can we agree that this is one of the greatest movies ever made?

Was bretty boring tbch

.Um you know that they were already dead right, the wolves are a metaphor for death, chasing their unwilling souls down

>tfw the only thing you can do for the man literally dying in your arms is have him accept death

Yeah, that's a common view of the film but what does that have to do with OP?

SO
FUCKING
BORING

Because of the lack of Liam Neeson punching wolves, right?

Pairs really well with 'The Edge' starring Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. Two really great movies about men being forced to put aside conflict in the face of survival.

No just Ottway facing his grief over his dead wife Laurie metaphorically.

Reddit trash.

I remember seeing someone post a pic of the poem from the film tattooed on their arm or something. I never went back after that.

Not a single wolf explodes!
NOT ONE

>needed more wolf punching!

waiting for this to download as we speak

hive mind is crazy

I wasn't expecting an existential trial but I loved it.

Found it. No ragrets

kek

There needs to be a chart for survival-core.

it was pretty good, end gave me manly tears

It's something women will never understand

Bleh ok that's a little too much. That is not a very manly life option.

Sure. The wolves are "death" no matter how you cut it. It seems like a bit of a Christian approach saying "they're already dead and souls that refuse to accept it."

Yeah, the movie is simple, really. It is manly because it's a story where there is no room left for excuses, only action. And during and after acting, it gets even simpler, and the end comes. Look back and see things that go to ruin, see how other things don't last. Things pass and things die. If you are alive then you stay alive and keep anything alive that you love. If there is nothing else to love, love the fight to live.

God damn it, what a neat movie.

>-The Grey
why did this make me kek so hard

I wanted to like it more but it was too try hard for me. Too much manufactured BS to make the story plausible. If a group of men where in a survival situation like this all of them would fall in line around the guy with the most experience and work together very well. I know I would. I want to live and that motivation is shared.

The men would easily kill the wolves and wolves are not as portrayed in this film.

>"listen you're going to die"

Imagine being Lewenden in that scene.

kek same here