Star Trek Muffins

Was B'Elanna initially supposed to be the hot grill on Voyager but fans didn't take to her well?

Also:
>Star Trek Muffins Thread

>not wanting to be ravaged in bed by a hot-blooded half klingon

fags

That episode where she was basically dry humping air because she wanted to fuck in the caves so badly. Puberty got real that day.

Tom was a fag.

I thought Kes was until Seven of Nine came around

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Forgot pic

Should have been full klingon. Being a half breed killed some of her exoticness.

Fucking how? It's like she left the show to chain smoke.

>Half Latina
>Half Klingon

Your pelvis would be pulverized.

I always liked B'Elanna.

>a little too tsundere

btw, how do you apply this thread to ds9 since there are no attractive women in the cast at all

Nigga are you gay?

>DS9
*smacks lip*
WE
WUZ
CAPTAINS
N SHIEET

doubledubs confirm

She was one of the decent characters. But once 7 hit the show, she kinda got shafted.

Janeway seems to have felt shafted the hardest. I hear she wouldn't even speak to jeri Ryan.

GAS THE BAJORANS!

RACE WAR NOW!

t. Gul Ducat

>muffins
Does that make Troi a slice of baklava?

Yeah, but that's also because Mulgrew has a huge ego.

she's a slice of cellular peptide cake

with mint frosting

REMOVE KAI WINN remove kai winn
you are worst bajoran. you are the bajoran idiot you are the bajoran smell. return to mines. to our bajor cousins you may come our planet. you may live in the mines….ahahahaha ,cardassia we will never forgeve you. vednik rascal FUck but fuck asshole winn stink bajor sqhipere shqipare..bajoran genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead bajoran..ahahahahahKIRA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the occupation .bajor we kill the kai , maquis return to your precious federation….hahahahaha idiot bajoran and ferengu smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BAJORAN FROM TEROK NOR. you will get caught. founders+vorta+jem hadaar+cardassian=kill bajor…you will occupation/ vic fontaine alive in terok nor, vic fontaine making album of terok nor . slow lounge vic fontaine terok nor. we are rich and have latinum now hahahaha ha because of vic fontaine… you are ppoor stink bajoran… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

vic fontaine alive numbr one #1 in terok nor ….fuck the klingons ,..FUCKk ashol bajorans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and planet. vic fontaine aliv and real strong wizard kill all the bajoran farm aminal with lounge magic now we the cardassa rule .vole of the cargo hold kai winn adami fukc the great pah wraith and lay egg this egg hatch and bajor wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of vile. cardassia greattst plnaet

B'elanna is underrated 2bh. she doesnt look great in pics but in motion shes hot

Also ezri is a cute. A CUTE

What did he mean by this?

I bought some weird movie called Cube back in the day to see her when it first hit dvd. Turned out the movie was great.

I saw cube a couple times as a kid and only recently saw s7 of ds9. Just found out she was in it a few days ago i might rewatch it

yes everyone likes Cube

Now I want to watch cube.

just be aware

cube>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cube 2