Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My cousin is coming down to visit me and I want to give her a really, really good Fucking.

She's coming down because my grandmother died.

What do Sup Forums?

Pic unrelated

Throw grandma right out of the casket and fuck that cousin in there right in front of the family at the wake.

Cum on grandma's tits.

Get her high and drunk. Console her, get close and hug her. Ease your way in to it and say something along the lines of "I know a way to help you deal with the loss", proceeding to pull your cock out and push her head down. Get her started sucking your dick and go from there. Alternatively, you could just drug and rape her as long as you want.

bring her to your mancave
when she sees all the piss bottles lock her in there for like a week.
one minute in you realize she still has her phone and has called the cops on your location
tell her you are part of a secret government organization that your grandmother was in and she handed it down to you
then bring her on a roadtrip and when she's asleep tie her to your car and stuff a transmission up her pussy and fuck the exhaust pipe on your car. mission accomplished

I don't drink or do drugs, so that's a no
No.
No.

Guys, I'm looking for serious answers, not shitposting answers. She's really fucking hot and a great cousin.

Plus it's my loss not really hers

tell her that you never saw her as your cousin but just a girl and that you would like to take her out because you are currently single

ok ok ok, i have good answer. get her shitfaced on russian vodka then lead her into emotional trap and try to remove her cloth, very simple see? then you get cyкa to be shitface as well and enter pussy yes? much better than being faggot

I can only shitpost. You think I'm smooth or good looking enough to know how to get my hot cousin in the sack?

This good, op listen to man here
>You get pussy fast with this knowledge

The question is how? I can't just waltz up to her and say "hey wanna fuck"

I was thinking like a movie or something.

Again, no.

well it is now apparent to me you are colossal faggot and wish to engage in coitus with your male cousin, so my help is not needed here, because you are OP, king of faggots.

Your first cousin? Big difference in first and second. So forth and so on.

Um, no. I'm 20, so I can't drink.
More like a god-cousin

Pic related it's her
Help me out Sup Forumsros:(

What the hell is a god-cousin? Do you share genes with this girl or not?

This. If shes just a female then you require the balls to ask her out.

>"I know a way to help you deal with the loss", proceeding to pull your cock out and push her head down.
fucking lost

High Kleatus.

>try to remove her cloth,

Here in america, we don't wear a fucking cloth you fucking ruskie

Show her these dubs

How about you don't be a degenerate for once in your pathetic life

No, I don't
It's not that simple you dolt, I just want to fuck her. Also there's some hard times going on so that's why I need to relieve stress. That's because my grandmother died.

She would never go for your singles, faggot.

>I need to relieve stress. That's because my grandmother died

Yeah this thread is bullshit and you're a lying piece of shit.

Lol

Get her alone at your place for some reason and play the grieving angle.

Really now?
My grandmother died from drowning in the pool after she passed out from mixing alcohol. Fuck you and legit kill Yourself.

THIS is a good idea. I could, but where would I go from there? Touchy feely-huggy kinda thing?

>I'm 20, so I can't drink.
dude what fucking country you live in?
>More like a god-cousin
like you go to curch together or what?
dude just take her out to do something and tell her that you don't see her just as a "god-cousin" and go down from there, just don't fuck it all being a beta faggot if she doesn't wants to get down to it, may the odds be for a later chance or whatever

Snow pic of cousin or we won't help you

>>thinks anyone else here is

Are...you impersonating me.

This is why we need headers on Sup Forums

Read the thread dumbass

>Implying I'll be beta
Nigger I just want comfort.

How old is she?
Your best bet would be alcohol

20, same as me

Just get some alcohol

I could probably swipe it from the cabinet but I doubt she'd want to. Also in the US so don't want to risk getting arrested during a crisis, I might actually kill myself.

Wat.

Stop being such a pussy

Dude, my grandma died. I was very close to her. :/

Too bad you'll never be close to your cousin, you beta bitch

K.