Would you rather live in brazil or mexico ?

strawpoll.me/12683907

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12683907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazil is interesting at least

Since Brazil has qt Indigenes and germanic cuties, Brazil.

+ it's close to France.

you're gonna get robbed/murdered before you can get to meet any qts
cum 2 brozil

Obviously Mexico
>safer
>more interesting
>people are nicer
>can understand their language
>higher percentage of white people

Brazil

I would rather live in Mexico DF than in Sao Paulo or Rio, but I would rather live in Brazil than in Mexico (country).

Let's see...
Language: Brazil
Cuisine: Mexico
Safety: Mexico
Phenotype: Brazil
Science: Brazil
Literature: Mexico
Politics: Brazil
Economy: Mexico
Music: Brazil
Art: Brazil

Mexicans are nice people, I like them

South Brazil

>can understand their language
CHI

>Science: Brazil
did you not hear about that tequila cloud

Let's see
Language: Brazil, by far.
Cuisine: Brazil, by far.
Safety: Mexico
Phenotype: Brazil, I guess.
Science: Brazil
Literature: Brazil
Politics: Brazil, I guess.
Economy: Mexico
Music: Brazil, by far.
Art: Brazil

For me, it's Brazil.

trust me, manolo, most americans speak mexican spanish.

Sempre Brasil

Brazil obviously. Nice beaches, nice lush landscapes, etc.

What does Mexico have? Deserts and tequila? Thanks but no thanks.

Mexico has beaches and jungle too. I think some Mexican beaches are even nicer than Brazilian ones, since they're close to the caribbean.

Which one is safer in general? Brazil seems to have some very fucking violent cities but on the other hand, some states look rather okay. Mexico on the other hand has cartels that could kidnap you

Probably Brazil, but of course it depends where you go. Cancun area I believe is perfectly safe in Mexico, whereas North East Brazil can be quite dangerous.

immigrants aren't americans

Mexico

lol stupid t*rk

BRAZIL A CUTE

Brazil

death

mexico safe pick one

Brazil is nice too :D

me chupa la pija desde la luna con un labio leporino y vos sacale una foto y fijate pa que lado va
salu2

I think Mexico has more spicy food so that's why.

tough choice but Mexico
never thought I'm gonna say this
>Mexico is safer
plus Brazilian girls looks like British chavs

>Politics: Brazil

Tás louco, tuga?

>Brazilian girls looks like British chavs
But they don't.

That is an excellent question because if shit hits the fan in Europe I have the option to flee to either. Mexico has the linguistic advantage but I feel Brasil would be the safer option for me.

which one is this qt from

>Mexico DF
There are already enough waiters here m8

She is actually Mexican. But I will never understand why people find her attractive desu.

Mexico because Brazil is full of niggers and I don't like very much Brazilian people.

I think Brazil offers better opportunities to immigrants so Brazil

If you know, how does the average mexican girl compare to the average mexican american girl? I've come to realize that third world bitches are typically uglier than their american counterparts

Also, Mexicans look as nice people and is certainly safer if you aren't in gang cartel. Plus, I speak Spanish and I love the USA, so I could visit the USA.

It's hard to tell, Mexico is a mixed country (mestizo at different degrees, i.e. 70% Euro 30% Native, 50% Euro 50% Native, 30% Euro 70% Native, etc, etc, so not all mestizos look the same). And you also have important populations of native people and Euros although, not as many as mestizos.

Now, Americans tend to get the poorest Mexicans, who also happen to be the brownest, so Mexican-Americans tend to be more native on average. But they can sometimes get mixed with Italians, Irish, Germans, etc, within the US, so, there is also that.

There aren't really average Mexicans, even if everyone is mixed, and this even varies by region (North, South or Center of the country).

I've never thought of america as getting the poorest mexicans, but it makes sense as poor mexicans have more reason to leave mexico and find opportunity in america. I grew up in a mexican neighborhood in the US and it was a pretty decent mix of light and dark. I fux with both. I'm thinking of where to go next in my travels and pretty womens factor into that. Debating on which latin american country to go to.

I kill myself at the airport gate 2bh

Brazil and Colombia if you're into mixed women.

I don't think I'm chad enough for those countries

When I went on a cruise to Ensenada Mexico the local cops looked at me like I was CIA.

You'd be surprised I'm actually a 2nd gen CHI and did study abroad in Brazil. Oh man it was a lot of fun the women there are great. Colombia I'm planning on visiting. Overall though if you want a nice stable Latin American country check out either Panama or Costa Rica I hear good things about the people and women there.

>strawpoll.me/12683907
Hue hue hue

But Panama and Costa Rica both don't have armies irrc. How can they remain stable in a region full of crime, political violence (gommies) and immigration from browner latinos?

Damn almost triple 6

>tfw they can't show their faces thanks to the war

To be honest I don't know also Panama has the Panamanian canal which is very important. Costa Rica is kinda unknown, so I guess that helps.

Damn, are this federales or do all Mexican cops walk around masked? Also how bad is the drug war? Are there regions and cities we're you're safe?

Are they Muslim?

1.- Not all cops, just federales in hot spots. 2.- See pic, although this is going to make it look worse than it actually is. 3.- And yes, there are several regions were you are safe.

Yeah but Costa Rica is just next to all those crazy fucked up Central American countries. If the US succesfully closes it's borders they might try their luck in CR, no?

Probably not they have the opportunity, but they don't. Honestly though in terms of women Latin America has some hidden gems in terms of women. When I was in Brazil women were so friendly and nice. Even in Mexico City and Guadalajara all the tinder dates I went in were top tier. I've dated white girls, but after seeing how good I have it with latin american women I'm not going back.
>Inb4 hurr durr they age like shit.
>Inb4 hurr durr non white.
To be honest I don't give a fuck.

I understand what you're saying bro. You never felt unsafe in those countries? Maybe if you're a CHI criminals just think you're a local and don't bother you