Wwyd cont

wwyd cont

Hug her from behind

Rough facefuck followed by a popshot to the face.

WWYD?

blonde v brunette

wwyd?

Add a blindfold since she's not using her eyes anyways. Play with her clit and fondle her tits until she's worked up, then have her ride me until i nut deep inside her.

My kids teacher. Sexy as fuck.

She would like that user.. she sure would.

More

Moreeeeeeeeee

how would use my sjw whore? teach her a lesson

Yeah that's a stat rape charge waiting to happen if he teaches HS. She knows it too.

Bet she teases you at meet the teacher.

Id like to come into that bathroom behind her, have her take off the shirt and jist have the flannel on, then take her hair in my fist and bend her over the sink. I'd tell her to take selfies as I pound into her asshole. After i dump my first load into her asshole, she has to sit up on the sink and let me eat her out. Afterward, she lets me pick her up and fuck her until I cum again.

Mine?

Which one and wwyd?

Wwyd

Id have fun with this one. While she's cleaning up her classroom after the day ends, I'd love to slip in with all the leaving parents and make my way through the school. As she leaves her room, i grab her. Pull her into the nearby janitors closet. In the beginning, she struggles a bit, but after I notice how wet she is, her anxiety quickly goes away. I turn her towards me and point at her mouth, then at my dick. She knows what I mean.

Do mine, and I'll continue.

Holy shit the non-contribiting faggots are real tonight

Wait a couple years until she's actually an adult.

wwyd?

wwyd she loves anal

My kids still in elementary. She is flirty. Very very sexy. She knows it too.

Awful thread. Nobody contributing.

OK and

wwyd you my gf?

Found the faggot

damn, 1 and 3 are great. Moar

Wwyd left or right

Drive her to school

Either of them! But i'd take... left first. Want to eat out that ass

Thread for people that actually want to contribute