I'm going to legally be an adult in about 13 minutes. Any advice for the rest of my life?

I'm going to legally be an adult in about 13 minutes. Any advice for the rest of my life?

Don't do it!!!!

Keep in mind that social hierarchy will always exist

It's all downhill from here

>17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 47 minutes old
Enjoy your ban :^)

Fuck hookers and don't get tied down to a soul sucking succubus

My nigga, its gonna be my berfday 2

Smoke weed every day

I mean technically this is UnderageB&, but maybe the mods will make a birthday exception?

>inb4 he gets banned for 13 minutes

No one really knows what they are doing.

Smoke cigs, they actually aren't that bad

Take a dick pic now so that you can be arrested for possession of cp in a few minutes

Moods moods

Ban him for 13 minutes

Gold

Live fast, die whenever happens to be convenient.

I would if I could user, believe me. Not forever mind you, just till I get bored
God I hope that won't be the case
They'd better ban me in the next 10 minutes then
Noted
Aw yeah boi
I might take a trip to colorado, who knows
Will the mods find this thread in time? find out next week on op is a faggot
I've noticed
Tempting, but no
P.S. Nice lobster
I think i'm past that part
I'll keep that in mind

Life will give you days. Fill those days with things that make you happy and always be grateful for what you have.

BAPPY HERPDAY
YOU ADULT NOW

Than your user!
Holy shit, something deep and meaningful. it's almost as if all the shitty Sup Forumstards went to pol and never came back, leaving semi decent people in its wake.

Just realized that was kind of a backhanded compliment. First mistake of my adulthood duly noted. second is the fact I can't fucking spell duly.

Don't worry about accumulating more wealth than you need

When something bad happens, don't lash out immediately, as "why did this happen" and "how can I prevent it from happening again"

Realize that most people are suffering, and try to be patient

Find what makes you happy, and try to balance it with a method of sustaining your livelihood

Realize the world is not out to get you, but there are large forces trying to steal your labor and money

MOST IMPORTANT
Don't let other people tell you what you want in life.

Thanks for the insight, I Appreciate it.

tfw the furfag gets trips