Hey Sup Forums. Me and my gf have been together for a month now and we've been slowly growing to care about each other...

Hey Sup Forums. Me and my gf have been together for a month now and we've been slowly growing to care about each other. Since she is the shy type, I'm currently trying to get her to have sex with me before the semester ends. I fool around a lot and I just happen to brush over certain areas, if you catch my drift. How can I push her over the edge?

You tell her if she doesn't put out she doesn't love you.

I'm trying to convince her, not manipulate her.

That is convincing. It'd be manipulative to threaten to tell her family that she's a whore unless she has sex with you.

Kek, you suggested textbook emotional manipulation.

That's threatening someone retard.

I realise that. I literally gave you an example of manipulation because you thought the other user's convincing method eas manipulation itself, which it isn't.

Just wait OP, if she wants to fuck you she'll fuck you. Relationships can only work provided you don't force them.

It's manipulative nigger.

>implying I'm OP
I thought you gave the first method, which is manipulation.

The first method isn't manipulation, and I gave the second method.

Actually it is because saying that invalidates any feelings she considers love and puts the idea of a relationship in peril should she not fuck OP. It's basic stuff, and trying to rebrand it doesn't change that.

Thank you for being rational, user.

Yeah, it is.

You're assuming it's in a demanding context where the relationship hangs in the balance of it. You can say things in more than on context.

NP user. To add onto my point OP, if you really think you guys are close enough and you cannot wait then casually run it by her. It doesn't hurt to try talking it out instead of waiting endlessly.

No, it isn't. If you're going to talk shit on my answer, at least care enough to give a reason like did.

Honestly make her want it. Tease and flirt and grt her thinking about it and you'll have her in now time but you have to get her going to make it easy

It's going to sound demanding regardless if you set the parameters for how someone should feel, which is manipulative.

Get off my thread you manipulative cunt.

I ran it by her and she really considered it! I'm hoping these next few days will have a change.

>complains about shitting on his/someone else's blatant ideas
>won't defend himself

There are nondemanding ways to say it. You're still assuming that it can only be said one eay.
Not a reason. Fuck off.

Hope OP, but don't expect it. While it may seem frustrating to wait, the sex will be tons better when she herself decides she wants to go there.

This guy fucking gets it. I don't give enough a shit to type up some long paragraph to explain how it can be done properly and in a non-manupulative way. Good to know there's one user that isn't retarded though.

There really aren't because that's controlling how someone thinks to influence them to do something, hence manipulative.

How old are you two?

Okay, your ideas are legitimately stupid because they'll force my girlfriend into a mindset that makes her think that giving up her body against her will is an act of love. Satisfied, retard?

I'm 19 and she is 20.

>get outta my thread!
>nuh yew fug off evin do itz ur thred hurrrr
Kek