God smiles upon our hearts

I'd smack those tits around and make sure I cum in her ass

I'd call the FBI and MODDDSSSS

Take her throat for a spin

Holy fuck more left

Oh my god her ass would get reamed!!

I agree she's quite spectacular

Holy fuck man. You got kik??

I wanna watch her take bbc in all 3 holes.

found her asleep

Found the person who voted for hillary!

Please you think I'm a dutiful citizen up in this mafucka?

No

Wwyd to her, so that she will be smilin gmore?

viciously rape #2

Tie them to the railing and rip a hole just large enough to fuck their tight pussies from behind. I would brutally fuck every hole and swap between the both of them with my cock covered in their juices. I start fucking #2 harder and she begins to panic knowing I'm about to cum. As I start unloading my cum in her pussy, I pull out halfway and stick my cock in #1's tight slit and fill it with my cum as well. I do this for 3 days until I'm positive they're impregnated.

how would you cum in her virgin cunt? wwyd?

Drug them and kidnap them to a secluded house in the woods. Strip them naked. Bind their arms behind their backs. Set them up on two sybians facing each other and bind them together face to face. Bind their bodies tight against each other. Bind their heads together face to face, mouth to mouth with an uncomfortablely large hollow tube shared between their mouths keeping their mouths open onto each other, lips touching. Let them writhe and scream in pleasure for days. Alternate the sybians for my fun, watching them breathe and scream into each other's mouths and heads. After a few days they'll be so sleep deprived exhausted and drained they will beg for death.

At this point I'll have a shady discredited surgeon put them under and amputate all their arms and legs at the shoulders and hips. Keep them in a medically induced coma until they heal. When they're healthy I will put metal collars on their necks and chain them to the bed. Keep them in my giant king size bed as sex toys, stress relief and fetish play things. Feeding them so sparingly they would become so anorexically thin than I could see my fat cock raise their lower abdomens when I fuck them.

The rest of the time I'll pamper and bathe them, treat them like little princesses with plenty of hot baths, oil rubs, watching the telly together, etc.

I know I sound like a monster, but there are girls that wish they could be controlled treated like this.

Whose man's you talking bout?

push her down to the ground face first in a park at night in the pouring rain, face full of mud and her full lung screams muffled by the rain and struggle to not get raped, i pull her pants down and slide my cock in her tight virgin pussy, pumping her and breaking her hymen with ease, blood flowing down my dick as she slips from consciousness and i fuck her senseless making sure i blow every bit of my load in her virgin cunt

wwyd to this slut?

Take her downtown to a shit hole bar and have her suck nigger cock through the bathroom glory hole.

Wwyd

wwyd?

bump

Cousin wwyd?

Want me to rape her? Srs

You could do what you like.