So did anyone else actually watch this?

So did anyone else actually watch this?

How did you like it?

I think it was a solid 7/10. I actually liked it more than Superbad but not as much This is the End.

I hope we get more movies like this and Deadpool from genres that are usually aimed at general audiences. My theater had zero children in it and there was even an usher outside in case any confused parents wandered in.

Keep shitposting to a minimum, please. Lets actually try to talk about movies like it was 2010 again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lets talk about movies
>movie
>this
It's a pile of garbage, m8. Get you shilling outta here, sage.

This movie was pretty shit.

Haven't watched it yet, but I'm absolutely LOVING how much it is btfo pathetic permavirgin alt-righters.

Planning to see it with the gf this weekend, then again with my mates after some drinks - very keen

I was offended by all the smut in this movie because I'm a gigantic dripping pussy. I demand a safe space from the existence of filthy degeneracy now!

True.

>garbage
>m8
>shilling
>sage

You only had one thing do and you fucked it up.

Why?

Didn't find it funny at all?

The only really cringe moments for me were the dudebro douche they kept forcing as the villain.

>btfo pathetic permavirgin alt-righters.

You're not helping.

But enjoy the movie. I went with a super uptight friend who was home-schooled, christian good girl and she still laughed, if haltingly.

>I'm preparing my arguments

Are you implying I had to pretend this movie is something good? Is this a new meme?

Ha! That last Sausage Party thread turned into a Nazi conspiracy-fest.

Not surprising, I guess...

>le funni orgy
>le funni anti-religious humour
>le funni gay characters
This movie was not even so bad its good like The Room, this was just a steaming pile of shit that came out of the ass of yours truly, Seth Rogan.

Sup Forums didn't exist back in 2010 though

I laughed one time in this whole movie, and that's when the fucking Queso popped out, which was immediately ruined by the Douche saying "Now that's a stretch" or whatever. Movie is pure trash, can barely remember any attempts at being comedic besides saying fuck and cunt and "subversive" dialogue. Only worth it for the absurdity of seeing an animated graphic food orgy in theaters with children

Does anyone have a pic of the baby carrot scene. Gained my interest.

>Team America was offensive

To fucking who? Terrorists? North Koreans? Assholes?

just come to /film/ or /lit/
most of the old posters have moved there

> HURR DURR I'M A TOTAL NORMALFAG, MUH LIFE IS SO GREAT THAT I'M SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums

Shut up, faggot, your gf's getting raped by Rasheed.

>in theaters with children
Why were there children in the theater?

Conservacucks get VERY triggered when anything challenges their delusional, illogical worldview.

Whys it not surprising?

You're supposed to pretend you have an actual opinion besides "it's shit".

It's a meme as old as this board.

I'm waiting for a cam and i'm curios to watch it. But trailers look aweful, and they didnt make me laugh even once. I kinda liked This is the end, but i'm not sure on this one

>getting triggered this hard

You should try tumblr for more of a hugbox, faggot

Dumb parents

>legit angry that someone else isn't a bitter loser
Ah, crab mentality. That actually explains a lot.

even though i know these movies are the cancer of the film industry, i find them enjoyable

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA

DUDE

based Sup Forums looking out

>I actually liked it more than Superbad

I need to get off this board

I refuse to watch that repulsive looking shit, thank you very much. Never been into that sort of humor and it's not changing any time soon.

I want to see the baby carrots getting fucked.

Also dicks and pussies. And FAGs.

[Spoiler]and Matt Damon

>calls it a "movie"
>it's actually a flick

MODS

Can orgies, anti-religious jokes, and gay characters inherently not be funny?

I thought you can make a joke about anything...

Sup Forums has changed.

Of course you can

I think that poster is just bored of the clice

Not all of us have the humor of thirteen year old edgelords. Hopefully.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Can you not.

>that tearing down of societal and cultural norms in the form of that orgy

Bravo Rogan

Reminder that Mexico already made a movie like this back in 2006. This would be the adult equivalent of it, though. And with sausages.

I frankly wouldn't mind watching this. But I'll have a hard time inviting my friends. They are quite the normies and they were confused when I invited to watch Springbreakers.

So Hillary shills are the ones promoting this movie? My God, it goes straight to the top!

Redditors gettin all butthurt again?

>tips fedora

Nothing from the dead stoner puppetry?

Did you theater actually have children? There were surprisingly none in mine.

>Jesus died for this

Heartbreaking

>matt damon
youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc

I hate Seth but I"m actually interested in seeing it. won't go to the movies for it, but I'll definitely torrent it.

>injecting my fucked up americuck "politics" into errythang!!

Saw this movie with my girlfriend and my sister and her girlfriend. It was pretty funny I would say 7 or 8/10 the orgy was raunchy and funny. There was a lot of people that went to a movie at 3:10 like 1/3 of the theater. There was a teen kid with is parents and a elementary student aged girl watching it with her parents.

Everyone was laughing the only part that didn't get as much of a laugh was the native american scene for some reason. We where laughing it up pretty much threw out the whole movie.

>this is edgy

k

I enjoyed the movie. I haven't laughed that much in a theater in a long ass fucking time. And I wasn't even high.

The religion message is also a double edge sword in my opinion. Sure it frees people from limitation. But loom what happend in the end, they fell into extreme degeneracy no morals in sight. Religion can hold us back but I also keeps us together. Maybe we can find a balance where we can have high morals and not be held back by a silly book. That being said I believe in the silly book. Jesus4Lyfe

I am happy I spent money to see this since it's not a meh movie like ghostbusters or suicide squad. Funny how this board has a good amount of people I am sure saw those movies in theaters but get butthurt or just don't want more new movies. Rather just have same ol same ol bs.

Please, please keep this shit on Sup Forums.

>my girlfriend and my sister and her girlfriend

Did you fuck them all afterwards?

Im going to go see this just so I can discuss it

It seems to have really pissed slot of people off

It's a fun way to spend two movies. Don't expect anything deep or clever but it has it's funny moments.

The anti-religion shit was really only there so the movie had a theme to wrap a bunch of crass jokes around. Some people just look way too deep into it.

So this movie had an antireligious message? How so, like how Happy Feet did it?

This is degeneracy at its finest

>elementary student aged girl watching it with her parents.

Slut.

>movie's called Sausage Party
>No gay sex scene with the hot dogs

You wish, cunnyfag.

>didn't watch the movie

B8

I saw the orgy scene though
Im glad I didnt actually see it

It wasn't good. I thought it was trying to be edgy and funny and failed. Not really my type of humour. Seemed immature for my tastes. It also lacked any subtlety, which I prefer.

I feel like this will get a lot of defense like "Ghostbusters" did. People will defend it for "triggering the alt-right" and "btfoing christfags". Reminds me a lot of the "manbabies destroyed". I may be comparing apples and grapes here though.

Issue is this one actually had people like it and it wasn't hated before it even rolled out into cinemas.

2 shekels have been deposited into your account, thank you for Correcting the Record™

>spend two movies

hours*

It basically just boils down to faith vs logic/proof. Nothing more, nothing less.

>those trips

that movie is inspired by flash animation where they use slangs and double sense humor, but this movie had to tone it down even more to the point is more of a kids movies than a movie with some adult jokes

This guy understands

>lying
If you have seen the orgy scene then your original comment is shit. You would know it too.

You would know, satan.

Dem counter spooky trips doe

I didn't like Ghostbusters but it wasn't terrible.

I can honestly say I enjoyed this much more.

But if it's not your type of movie, it's not your type of movie. Not everything clicks with everyone.

Protip: you're supposed to use that canned reply when someone corrects you, not when they give you an imperative. Like this post :^)

How. I'm not even trying to b8

Clue me in on when the hot dogs in the orgy scene blow each other?

>Sup Forumsedditors will now praise this because it gets them (You)votes
/film/ when?

I saw it. I love raunchy humor, but this was tedious, tryhard garbage. The only part I thought was somewhat clever was the Stephan Hawking gum character.

Make a thread about the films you want to talk about. If you don't like the direction Sup Forums is going then do something constructive instead of just whinging constantly.

It's very unbecoming.

This desu

This thread honestly feels like I'm browsing the real Sup Forums. It's managed to nail everything down completely.

>jesus4lyfe

Feels like b8.

that fact that you like sausage party more than superbad makes your opinion invalid for the rest of eternity. Superbad is a fucking classic

> I'm absolutely LOVING how much it is btfo pathetic permavirgin alt-righters.

Yeah, seems like you're right buddy.
Especially this asspained perma-virgin here:

We did and then more of you came here to spam threads until you made it as fast as your home board

Thank you for correcting the record

Seth:yo dude pass the joint and them chips over here

Franko:here go dude

Seth:thanks dude ,come here food

*Seth takes a massive toke*

Franko:dude did you just talk to the food like they was alive.

Seth:yeah dude I'm so highhhh.imagine if the food was alive and could talk and shit and was all like "no don't eat me"

*Franko sits up crumbs falling off of him*

Franko:dude like imagine if food could fuck ,like a sausage fucking a bun and shit

*Seth takes another massive toke in excitement*

Seth:OMFG DUDE GET THE TYPE WRITER!

eh I am pretty sure theres gay shit with seth rogans hot dog but not with the deformed one so I guess you where right. There isn't two hotdogs fucking or sucking each other.

2easy

I watched it with some friends because they raved about it and it just felt like, "I've seen this movie before and I've seen many parts of it done better".

Then again, I've watched a lot of 70s and 80s coming of age movies.

Sausage Party isn't original by any means but I honestly enjoyed it more.

sorry, tbqhf

It was nothing but stupid racist stereotypes.

DUDE

I'M SOOO BAKED

"FUCK A GUY" BAKED

LMAO

ITT: Degenerates

Team America shat on everybody but the main target was liberal hollywood stars. I'm surprised the Alt-Right hates it.

>more of you
>home board

Sorry to disappoint you but this is it. Been here since early 2009 and I haven't even browsed Sup Forums since HARMONY.

I used to regularly post korean film and horrorcore threads on here until Sup Forums content and cunnyspamming (in all it's forms) pushed out all other discussion. Now I just pop on Sup Forums every now and then when I actually have a movie or show to discuss.

Still my main board.

You make a lot of assumptions.

Ugh the sexism and homophobia in this was just gross.

I guess. I wasn't trying to provoke butt hurt posts from butthurt atheist. But if that's what my post did then so be it

Can you stupid hicks go back to your retarded circle jerk board?