Jeez what happened to her?

Jeez what happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BIG8v0B6Dys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lack of attention and losing her charm after growing up

Sauce?

Seconded

And what kind of shitty friend would post this?

Apparently she found Jesus or some shit. She's trying to be all innocent again, doing country now...She must be on some fucked up drugs.

>pic unrelated

Satan is the country guy though

Leak

Was there anymore?

Nothing recent no

Retard here. Who is it?

Is this lia marie johnson?

Yeah

who??

lmj

keeeeeeeeek

She is still fucking adorable with great tits

can't smoke for shit

Any nudes?

I want her to sit on my face.

Who knew she was gonna turn out so thicc

Teens React To: A Penis!

I think this means she likes cowgirl

How are you supposed to smoke?

An odd angle with bad lighting?
It's not meant to be sexual in the first place pal.
You fucking creeps

If you don't know I hope you can appreciate the webm more than I

You must be a woman talking about lighting and angels to look near decent. Fake as fuck

Just wondering since I never smoked and probably never will.

Do you just mean how light that puff was? I smoke and I'm honestly not sure what you were talking about.

Take vid as how not to in a social environment and you're on the right track. On your own it doesn't matter how you smoke or if it's wasted

Please teach me for when I need to fit in. It sucks having to turn down cigs or weed when people offer.

That user ain't saying shit. Basically she isn't really inhaling. Just very shallow puffs, which just shows her weak smoking game. She most likely is doing it and recording it for attention since she obviously can't smoke. With weed you want to inhale deep and hold it in as long as you can. Also as soon as you puff you pass the blunt. Otherwise it'll burn and waste.

She got fat

Others will feel it's wasted if you burn the weed without even inhaling enough for an effect. On top of that try not to wince as though smoking troubles you to such a degree. If you don't like it don't accept just to waste. It's fine to say no thanks

>it's fine to say no thanks

Thanks user. I was just tired of being that one dude among everyone who didn't smoke ever.

Wait, is she nekkid? I thought I saw a nipple.

Sure man, if the group is moving to another area to smoke, it doesn't mean you are excluded from joining them

No it's her birthday suit

That's the same thing, user. So that's a ye?

Nothing. The only thing that was ever good about her were her tits, and so far those are still the same.

>Who knew she was gonna turn out so thicc
Everyone who wasn't a moron.

Cali
youtu.be/BIG8v0B6Dys

who is she b? high asf cant recall

Come on man, she's wearing a bra

Got too drunk and shit in the sink.

Do people really do that? How do you get it down the drain?

With effort.

>Obviously never had a gf.

Newsflash: They put on makeup after they take a shower, and instead of standing at the bathroom mirror, they sit on the sink.

Seems easier to shit in the toilet or shower. Even the trash can and dump it in the toilet after

waffle stomp.

Well when you are a smoker of if you've ever smoked, you can very easily spot the cringey sluts out there who don't even inhale. The amount of dumb blondes on Friday nights who are just blowing cigarette smoke out in the sky is staggering. Half of the cunts don't realize they are actually not smoking at all.

Hey I had to read that book for an art course I took this past semester.

Nice

hahahah
fuck you nigger

lol like she gives a fuck about "wasting" weed, shes hot and rich derrrrrrrrrrrr

the amount of smoke to inhale is completely up the faggot thats smoking a faggot you faggot

Why are you so bothered by that statement? Devil went down to georgia you dumb nigger

Damn this white knight thinks he's making a good point. I hope you smoke like this too

ligh puff + no lung inhale.
best she gets is a contact high from the smoke coming off the end

>sucks in for a fraction of a second
>smoke comes out of mouth immediatly
>blows out nothing but air

Not like that.