youtube.com/watch?v=fCbeJdpJUrw
youtube.com/watch?v=bmRjGBFg1a0
youtube.com/watch?v=mk4O8FJPxtI
youtube.com/watch?v=C5-fmUubEAM
youtube.com/watch?v=8wTP5lsE-l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why you gotta do this to me

i dont even know why i do it to myself

how is this sad? kid has a loving family that celebrates his birthday and takes the time to make him a cake. if anything he has it good

This nigga is about to eat cake and he gets the whole thing to himself? How is this sad. Now I want some cake if you had a pic of me lusting after this cake you'd be sad cais3 no cake

I share memes with friends, family, co-workers and my wife... and they all share memes with me. We do this for the sole purpose to see each other laugh, feel, or think.

I have no idea whatsoever wtf you're talking about.

That one always gets me. Kid's dad probably left them when he was a baby. Mom works shitty minimum wadge job at a walmart. Kid probably gets picked on at school because he wears clothes from his moms work because she gets a discount. He has zero friends but his mom still goes out of her way to make his special day mean something but he's just embarrassed of her and the way they live, probably made fun of his mom for the cake and won't appreciate everything shes done until she passes away in her sleep because someone forgot to repost that picture.

This picture here always gives me a little smile when I see it, but I suppose it could be seen as kinda sad? I don't have anything better than this to contribute to the thread.

jesus. i remember seeing this pic when i was like 16 and thinking how sad this kid is at fucking age 20! im now 24 and probably worse.

it looks like the end of the night to me
and i don't mean the bottom of the night or a journey to the end of the night
I mean as you can tell from the car and the booze...it looks like a night well spent

been there done that
it gets worse as you get older lol

youtu.be/q1VHPEmovDI
I heard this for the first time after my gf and I had just fucked and we were smoking and talking it used to remind me of comfort and love now it just reminds me of her

Too soon

Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=C8WrHJg2xLM

good song dude

Oh fuck. Fuck you man. Shit...

youtube.com/watch?v=9uxT0z-TDEk

user I don't even....

checked

Schizos aren't sad, just weird

youtube.com/watch?v=4eWjnpQodWo

99% of these "sad birthday pictures" are fake. pic related is the original one that went viral. Then a bunch of tryhard faggots got their mommies to help them recreate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7lyfYzIw8

Just moved back home from Austin.
His murals are awesome and his music is tragic

what's the story of the guy on the far right?

It's just a pic I took after I killed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=hB8t73O6hy0

What am I looking at?

2soon

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCbeJdpJUrw

that's trayvon martin
i'll let you google the rest

well he shouldn't have beaten his wife to death with that bat then.

Now this one I can relate to, thanks man.

makes me sad.

ive always had a hard time getting into daniel johnston but i like covers of his songs and the whole folk punk genre he half ass inspired

Well I got this off of Funny but hell it's sad.

schizophrenic and bipolar and diabetic and on neuroleptics for god knows how many years
people think those are perfectly safe medications...not really lol
youtube.com/watch?v=bmRjGBFg1a0

meh we live in an age of unspeakable evil masked as progress and a moribund culture that toxifies everything it touches
i've seen this image before...but I'd say the more affected everyone becomes from isolation, lack of charity, loss of friendship and connection, addiction, etc. the more painful it becomes

*I-Funny

This is the worst one of all.

at least crop out the ifunny logo so you don't have to admit you got it from there man

Me to user. I know how this feels

Nah man gotta be real on this one

youtube.com/watch?v=mk4O8FJPxtI

y'all seen this tho

It's funny how important youngfags think birthdays are.

Better than a shit ton of others that's for sure.

Who's the faggot with his hand in her panties?

The time lapse commentary makes it so much worse

got me

youtube.com/watch?v=C5-fmUubEAM

This was a cool day

There are a ton of good covers. and this is the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=8wTP5lsE-l4

All of kathy mccarty's covers on dead dogs eyeball are good.

lul

guy in OP pic is too good looking to fool me, he probably has a bunch of hot chix just outside the camera

i laugh at his dumb confused nigga face at the end everytime

Have a heart user

I do... :(

Waite high expectations for someone on Sup Forums

Hey, what's this from?

That era is over with user. The edgy kid stuff of the past only makes you look like an under aged sperg now.

Just stop.

too soon user

did he see it?

he had over 2 weeks to realize no one was going to his fuckin party how do you feel bad for someone who chooses to do dumb shit?

It's ok to have a heart even for b sometimes sending love even over the internet, even on a place like this.. sometimes it's ok to send love not hate. Sending you good vibes from my computer to yours love you user