Does anyone else just want someone to talk to ?

Does anyone else just want someone to talk to ?

I'm here for you user. What's up?

Same

Ill be here in and out. Currently playing a game but whats up?

Yeah, but at the same time I feel like I have nothing interesting to say

I'm taking a shit just got home from work. About to have a shower and edit some videos

How are all of you ?

Depressed but im not dead so thats saying something

I found out I have antisocial personality dissorder today.

Do you know where the depression comes from ?

>Satanic trips are satanic

It's okay man. The diagnosis doesn't change anything. You're the same user, no different now.

Edit what kind of videos?

I feel like im utterly useless and have no place in this world. Extremelely nervous, scared of people not accepting me, bursts of anger. Im that person who always gets whispered about and the only mention of myself is "hey do you think the school is going to be shot up today" i want to be social but ive been anti social for so long ive blinded myself into believing its not worth it

It tells me why I feel so empty I guess but like it sucks because there isn't really anything I can do about it. You know ?

Well my question is why you wish you could start doing something about it. How does ASPD get in the way of you livjng your life?

I can relate to a lot of that actually. The difference between us I guess is I'm really good at pretending.

You seem as though you need external verification of your worth.

The truth sets you free. Have you ever heard that ?

The definition of the truth is that which is.

So, that which is will set you free.

You seem like you really want things to change. But why ? Come to peace with that which is and you will truly be set free.

I want to feel something. I haven't lived in a house that I haven't been kicked out of. That's probably the biggest impact. The longer people get to know me the more the mask slips. You know ?

Have you been living with others, or by yourself. Explain your housing situation to me.

I'm curious. Anyone can answer this.

When you're doing or about to do something wrong, do you have something that tells you that you should stop ?

What does guilt feel like ?

Do you actually feel what other people feel ? Like, is it toned down or exact.

I lived with my parents for a while then a homeless shelter kind of thing then a military school than parents house then a friend's house then the homeless shelter and I just moved to my biological dad's house.

Idk i feel as though the external verification part is on the dot. Guess i want change because i want people to want to talk to me guess i should be coming to terms with what i am instead of tryingbto remould myself as a new individual

I rather have someone to suck my blenis

People have a weird way of seeing through acts given enough time. You can never be anyone other than you. Your brain was created how it was because of evolutionary factors. I don't believe that there isn't something positive about you that isn't pronounced in a way it isn't in others. Work with your strengths.

I'll suck that blenis real good user

I'm also willing to bet my sack that the people you are trying to talk to are simply incompatible. Broaden your horizons.

there's no one out there, fuck this world.

Do you have a job?

Im normally too afraid to talk to people at achool so i consult my dolls about it

He's right and checked, user, it's hard not to be optimistic in all but the most tardish of niggles

I'm here. Fuck humans. The world is great.

Yes. I work in a restaurant. First job I've ever had.

Why do you have to talk to people ? The exchange of information is a universal concept. Here's some advice: fuck people. The universe has created many animals for you to share existence with. Maybe you're supposed to revolutionize AI because you wanted to make something anyone could talk to. Food for thought. It's all about perspective.

Find a roomate and get an apartment. Learn a skill in your spare time so you can move up in the world. Programming is a good start. Lots of opportunities in that field, and you can take free courses online.

I've gotten dubs and trips in this thread.

I'm actually going to enlist in the Army. I just need to get something fixed with my eyes. It'll be a couple months.

Hm great point thank you for opening my eyes user

What is sight if not something to be shared. Anything else you wanna talk about ?

how the fuck do you get rid of anxiety permanently

Just try to survive until you then user. After a few months, you'll be off doing something and there will probably be some way for you to live live. Godspeed user. O7

retire
move to hawaii
sip mai tais on the beach

Not right now but thanks Sup Forumsro

My girlfriend has anxiety and honestly I've never experienced it, but I'll tell you the same thing I've told her.

And, it isn't a quick fix. You need to change the way you think.

We live in the world we're thinking of.

From my understanding of anxiety, it's focused on all of the possibilities and probabilities of future events; Things you can't control. Things don't yet exist.

I believe the answer is to ground yourself. It's easy to get overwhelmed.

Your mind is very very good at coming up with simulations and scenarios. Now, are all of them likely and or accurate? Probably not.

Try to form the habit of picking two or three of those scenarios and work with those. Just, really try to stay present. What do you know for sure.

Peace man

I appreciate your replies.

Hi anons, how are things

We're all alive. Things are in motion. What's on your mind ?

nothing much just drinking orange juice and eating lickourish sticks

What is everyone's favorite candy?

>lickourish sticks
Liquorice*

Berry sour patch kids. I don't think anyone else is still here. Sorry my dude

no problemo senors

I don't just want anyone to talk to, I want an awesome person to talk to, at the very least.