Blackmailing a fag with a vid i got himm to send of some naked exercise for some...

Blackmailing a fag with a vid i got himm to send of some naked exercise for some, but I need to upload it to juice this situation a little more, best website? will try for more vids if given some ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

smutr.com/v/10676/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's pretty gay

yeah but its money with intimidation 2ez

It's still pretty homosexual

Kys

At least killing myself won't be as homo as what you're doing

shouldnt be idiot enough to send it in the first place? kappa

Is that fkn Dennis Reynolds from its always sunny?

close enough, nutsack looks too big tho

need places to post this twats, and pref some more ideas for blackmail vids

smutr.com/v/10676/

How are you going to blackmail him if you send it out?
Not how blackmail works

You're a fucking pussy hat. Women like you think that by calling everything you don't like, as gay. That this doesnt make you even more womany than a lipstick lesbian

its a never ending cycle, send more vids/money to get the videos taken down. Just a more aggressive form than the standard "oh i got your vids"m

The first three seconds. His ass. And the last two seconds. Have converted me to the gayness. Fuck. Swinging uncut softies are something else. How could you not like this?

its 2 ez to get more. need requests tho, fucking this kid up

mkol

I'll monitor this bread for that reason. Sick ass dick right there. Reply to this post if you are that size flaccid. Impressive

so should i get more of the cunt or nah?

blackmail? really? jump off a bridge or go get a hobby or something. gardening maybe...

already knows it's uploaded, he's at the whim to get the shit down. so it's time to cash in

gardening? get on pansy

but you're literally a faggot...

Estrogen makes you garbage. Just know this. Post flaccid "benor", Aunt Jemima

lel that's not OP