Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Have dinner with her

I'm sure you'd want to do much more than just that...

Bump

Right have a lovely night with her feeling like everything is gonna be perfect. seeing her face

then wake up

im fucking with you

what i would do is fuck her but i would need her to stop shaving first

She has a bit of a bush, but shaves everywhere else.

suck hes dick

She doesn't have one...

Be nice and give her a night like a princess
Then suck hard his dick until take his soul

Yeah I guess thats fine but i need a full sized bushed

Sorta like this

Bump

Yeah hers is nothing like that.

Buy her nice things and treat her well

Bump

Well I'm Not sure how she is related to you but

You should try and convince her to not shave her bush like at all
Then report back

Wwyd?

Replies for good replies.

put her on a diet

How would you fuck her?

She's not that big, has huge tits. She had huge tits in like 9th grade

Would u bend her over in the bathroom even if someone was outside?

tell her about salads

Wish I got pics of her tits.

I'd pile drive her so her fat tits hang in her face and make her suck them as I shoot inside her cunt

wwyd? fuck her good

facefuck her in front of her crush so he can laugh at her

I'd take her to an adult bookstore. When she asked what we were doing there I'd say since she was always bitching about being poor I thought I'd take her here. There was a glory hole in back. We'd charge$5 for a blowjob, $15 for her pussy, and $30 for her ass. I even told her I'd match whatever they offered. At first she was having no part in it, but she came around after I told her I knew she wasn't that broke. We get to the back room and she gets started. By the end of the night she made over $500, with her ass being the favorite by far. She walked back to the car head held high straight through the bookstore. She didn't even care that she was topless and had cum all over her face and in her hair, or that from under her miniskirt her pussy and ass were leaking cum and was running down her legs. I know for a fact she went back the next weekend by herself. Man, that was tight pussy.

Can someone do a good one for this? No brutal or rape please.

Would fuck left in missionary while right is sitting on her face. Left's moans would be silenced by right's pussy. Would pump my cum into left's tripping wet cunt and let right my dick suck dry afterwards.

her?

any vola?

>ask left out for a nice evening
>dinner at an upscale restaurant, then go to a musical or play
>pay for dinner, drinks, etc.
>ask her to come back to my place
>pour her another drink as she sits down
>sit close next to her
>put arm around, pull her close
>passionatekiss.jpg
>things get hot, head to the bedroom
>strip down, run my hands all over her
>slide fingers between her legs, get her nice and wet
>go down on her
>get her on her knees sucking my cock
>loud, vigorous fucking for an hour
>let her spend the night, make her breakfast
>after she leaves I send the hidden sex tape to her ugly friend

Send more of her ffs

Sleepover after party. Both in the same bed. Playing with each other. Clothes fall off. Hot kissing while a friend and me pretend to sleep. They switch into 69 position. When both are close to orgasm, friend and me stick our cocks in their wet pussies and fuck them right into heaven.

wwyd?

tie down the right to watch while I mercilessly assfuck the blonde

Looks boring so she'd probably be down for some real vanilla sex

fuck her in a club washroom, cumming in her cunt and leaving her bruised and bloodied after a bunch of dudes run a train on her drunk slut ass

wwyd?

Facefuck her till she starts to choke. Let her gasp just to fuck her deepthroat even harder. Load my whole load of cum into her mouth.

Right is tied down. What would you do?

jerk off with her hair then cum on her tits and make her wear it around the rest of the night

Throat fuck her then titty fuck her and cum all over her face and make her lick it up.

WWYD?

Same question

wwyd?

Honestly just wanna make her watch, but if I still needed a release I'd stranglefuck her. Genuinely don't care if she passes out or not

How would you fuck this slut ?

Tie her to the bed, fuck her senseless, shoot my load on her face, and then take a picture and text it to her parents.

wwyd?

toss her skinny-ass legs up to her ears and fuck her deep, balls slapping her cunt until I breed her

use her?

Tell mommy there is a strange lady looking at me. Run to my safe space while my mommy calls the police.

Bro her name is in the file name

I'd be fucking the blonde, she'd moan so loud the brunette would come in to see if she was in danger. But once she got a look at my huge cock pounding her friend retarded she would be mesmerized. She would just sit there with her hand down her pants watching us. The blonde would cum hard and slide off my dick and just lay on the floor panting. It tell the brunette to drop her pants and come over to me. She was surprised when I shoved my cock into her ass. She'd whimper and moan as I held her hair in my fist. I'd shove her face into the blondes pussy and tell her to eat. After what surely felt like hours to her getting her ass destroyed she would start to kiss her blonde friend with pussy juices still on her lips. I'd pull free of her booty and proceed to coat their faces, while they never stopped sucking face.

Once again, nothing brutal or rapey

nah

Kek

Wwyd?

Just messaged her man.

These fucking threads are garbage

Thx user

More of blonde

Knock her out, strip her naked then bend her over a bench and violate her pussy roughly while grabbing and squeezing her tits before cumming deep inside her pussy

Learn how to change file names

Sneak into her room while shes taking selfies. Bash her over the back of her head. While shes spasaming out, pull down her shorts and panties and stuff my thick cock into her ass and pound her before cumming on her face

I'd fuck her

simple, but elegant

Wwyd?

Follow her home after the frat party drunk. As shes starts to pass a dark ally, pull her down into it and bend her over some crates. Pull down her panties and push my hard shaft into her pussy while she squirms and struggles. Fuck her roughly and blow my load inside her

sista

Put that monkey in the zoo

remove her matress, tie her down to the bedframe and anally rape her in front of her roommate

Next person to writing a good long one to these two gets a novel

Kik?

Drug lefties one drinks so she goes back to the hotel room for a lie down. Break in and while she's laying on the bed, strip her naked, spread her legs wide apart then rape her brutally while she lays there like a human sex doll. Finish by cumming down her throat and leave her there a mess

Phone broke and idk when I'm getting a new one, so kik is down

Shitty I would've wrote a novel on there about thaat girl

Do it here lol. They're sisters

i would feed them shots all night with some of them spiked with GHB. i would watch as they begin to lose control and slip in and out of consciousness. when they're barely conscious, i would offer them both a ride home. as we're driving home, i notice they're completely passed out. i pull off to the side of the road and walk to the back door. i open the door and bend them both over the seat, one on top of the other, with their now exposed pussies sticking out of the car. with my phone in one hand, i brutally fuck their tight cunts and watch as their limp body is pushed around the back seat. i take turns fucking each of them in whichever holes i want. with one final push, i go balls deep as i unload thick ropes of cum in #1's now swollen lips. in the middle of cumming, i pull my dick out and thrust deep into #2's pink slit filling her with my cum as well. i wipe away the cum from their pussies and position them back in the car. i drop them off at home and tuck them in bed with pussies full of cum. the next morning #2 texts me saying "thanks for driving us home :) you're the best" not knowing i used their bodies like the fuckmeat they are

Could you do these two?

Bend her over on the hood of that car and fuck her brains out until she squirted all over it. I'd pull out and cum on the car too and take a picture while she licked it up

Meet them at a bar, buy them plenty of drinks. Offer them a ride back to their place. Help them in, make myself comfortable, keep chatting. Eventually make a move on the brunette, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. Place my hand on the blonde's thigh, inviting her to join in. Turn to make out with the blonde and slowly pull the brunette's head down to my crotch. She pulls out my cock and strokes it while I grope her sister's fat tits. Make blondie get down on her knees and suck on my balls while brunette circles the tip of my cock with her tongue. Have them swap back and forth, pushing their heads down to deepthroat me. Eventually get blondie on the ground on her back so i can slide into her cunt while her sister straddles her face and rubs her clit. Get her to cum once before tossing her aside so I can assfuck the brunette hard as I can, pulling her hair and spanking her. Gt the blonde to suck on her tits and I cum as deep as i can into the brunette, then get her to lick her clean.

I'd assfuck her in the bed of her dad's truck while he watches

What about her /b ?

We would have fun the whole day together till dawn. Having some drinks around a camp fire. As the fire extinguished, we decide to swim naked in the sea. Seeing them strip in the moon light makes me hard instantly. The girls decide to act like they did not see my boner. While swimming in the sea, right embraces me from behind and left gives me a handjob under water while looking into my eyes. This all happens without any talking.
We go out of the water and act like nothing had happened.

One more picture of brunette.

God damn I'd catch her alone at a party when she's going to a bathroom, put a rope around her throat Zander threaten to kill her if she did anything funny.
I'd rub her pussy with lube and slide my dick in her and when she tries to push away I'll tighten the rope
When I'm about to come I'll let it go cum deep inside her and hold her mouth shut with my hand while kissing her cheek.
When I'm done I'll knock her out and leave her in the bathroom full of my cum

wwyd to her?

Give her a make over

Sorry guys, the power flashed and I lost what I was writing. I'll restart now.

all good

I'd rip a hole in hey yoga pants and bend her over the bed. I'd start to fuck her hard yanking on her braid every time she'd whimper. I'd eventually slow down and fuck her softly for a while, reaching up under her shirt to pinch her nipples and grab her tits. I'd tell her that I'm going to cum before long and she asks that I don't cum inside her because she's not on the pill. I lie and say okay as I start to fuck her hard again. As I feel myself start to go over the edge I grab her braid again and yank it hard, jerking her head back and holding it there. I fuck her harder and let out a grunt as I empty my balls into her. She's enjoying herself so much she doesn't even notice

LOL

still waters run deep and dirty. Maybe there is some filth underneath the surface.