What the fuck? Why are you faggots not talking about this telekino more...

What the fuck? Why are you faggots not talking about this telekino more? Is this the greatest piece of telekino to have ever been conceived?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzeJTAwqEJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My gf never knew about Ash until this show, changes people.

I didn't know you were a faggot until this post either, really illuminating

>The beginning is kinno
>The middle is shit
>The ending is okay
I wish they would've kept it at the first few episodes level. Also get rid of the shitty side characters they ruined every scene.

Raimi can't write a character as good/interesting as Ash. The ones in Evil Dead 2 were boring and the one's in AvED aren't great either. Ash didn't have sidekicks in AoD, why does he need them now?

Because it ended like 6 months ago.

The new season starts this October.

Is there a trailer?
Then post it.
Is there not one?
Then there's really nothing to discuss.

Nobody talks about good things in Sup Forums. People shit on things to make themselves feel better

>Mfw I realized Ash wasn't going to save anyone because he got $9 but actually because the writers didn't know how to start season 2

>98% on RT
Kinography certified.

Best Demon ever on TV.

Waiting for the next season mang.

Can't wait. I got to binge watch the show up until now, now I have to drip feed.

Ash just works on his own because he's so over the top. Him actually interacting with another human being just makes him feel silly

that said, the sidekicks worked a lot better than I expected. also that Jewess better show tits next season

Why isn't there a character as based as Ash is? What went wrong? The Jew and nu-male don't work that well, imo.

The comics do Evil Dead right in that the only side characters are tailored to the ever-changing setting and are thusly disposable or can be given their own conclusions and don't continue to weigh Ash down arc to arc

this
You should be glad no one talks about it here. Talk to your friends irl about it if you have any.

lmao
you're a literal autist

Doesn't Ash crossover with Herbert West in a comic?

We did discuss it back when it premiered in October.

Also the more a show is discussed here the more people tend to pick it apart and hate it.

>Can't wait. I got to binge watch the show up until now, now I have to drip feed.

The worst feeling.

How come there has never been a good Evil Dead video game, bros? What went so wrong?

I've only read a handful of random ones but looking it up, yes he does. I'll have to read it it sounds pretty great

wtf ash would rip herbert west in half one handed

>telekino

the correct term is télévisión

Because the show is literal shit. First season didn't have enough Lucy Lawless to save it.

>that said, the sidekicks worked a lot better than I expected.
I fully expected to hate them but ended up liking them. Especially the cuck. And the girl getting jealous over that girl at the cabin was just perfect.

>one handed
Kek

But there's probably more to it than that. On the wiki it says they end up teaming up a few times

Is this comickino?

youtube.com/watch?v=WzeJTAwqEJ4
>he didn't see the trailer yet

There's only one thing I didn't really like and it was how some people can be possessed and hide it (like the mom).

The mom (not pic related) being able to look and act normal for so long at the dinner table and stuff just bothered me. That's not Evil Dead possession like in the movies. But I guess it can be argued that evil has upped it's possession game.

But it suddenly makes you wonder if every new person they come across that looks normal is actually possessed, and they never are. It's annoying.

Ash and Jack Burton buddy movie when?

>That's not Evil Dead possession like in the movies
pretending? no, being able to looking or pretending to be normal? you've never seen a single evil dead film

Never on the scale of the mom, no but they've done it in the movies and they explain why in the show for why they did it

Awww yeah bro she lookin fine.

Yeeee

>that's not Evil Dead possession like in the movies
But that does happen quite a bit in the movies, does it not? Deadites disguise themselves quite a bit.

>you've never seen a single evil dead film
Do you want to die right now?

I've seen all of the films and don't remember anyone being possessed and looking/acting normal for 10 minutes straight.

Don't ever talk to me again.

In the first one after the card reading scene she appears to be normal for a bit, like she's just sick, but that's after being full on possessed, making it clear to the viewer that she's been compromised.

I don't think they fight in them. Ash should fight Pinhead, though.

Good question.

>tfw this show being made rendered all the weird crossovers in the comics non-canon

no Herbert West, no dracula, no freddy or jason, no marvel zombies, no obama

Pretty good show even if I'll admit that the ending left a bit to be desired.

Can't wait for season 2.

First thing that came to mind.

I've heard good things about Regeneration, although I haven't played it so I can't comment on that. Only one I played was Hail to the King, many many years ago at a friend's house, and that one was bleh.

Different timelines

Like how ash made it back to his own time or he wound up in the future at the end of AoD.

Or who cares about continuity if the stories are enjoyable.

Fistfull is actually pretty okay, Regeneration is definately the best one, even if it isn't excellent.

I'm just excited that Universal gave them the ok to reference Army of Darkness now.

I only saw the first episode and enjoyed it, should I keep going?

>Bruce Campbell and Kurt Russell in the same movie
It would be too based for this world

ok but is this show ACTUALLY good? i was rused by Sup Forums into watching daredevil and that shit was fucking boring.

It's Evil Dead 2, but in a 30 minute format with a shitty supporting cast for the first 4-5 episodes.

Ash and Reggie from the Phantasm movies would be another good combo

bump

>kino

Can we all agree to stop using this memeword?

Pilot was one of the best pilots Ive ever seen

They did? Groovy.

Beggining>End>Middle

Also, moments:
1st episode>Bruce killing amanda doing stand up>Chromatic aberration monster appearance

Watch the first episode, is only downhill from there, and feels like a self-contained mini movie

There was plenty when it was airing.

>telekino
Stop talking like a retard

Ash vs the Memevil Reddead

Are you proud of that?

He has probably already reposted the screen cap on reddit

if she showsem, my life will be complete, so hot

I thought Bruce Campbell was on point. The side characters were alright. I'm excited to see the shitstorm Ash has created.

I need this in my life.

again this stupid meme. middle (Pablo's uncle scenes) maybe paused the rush a bit, but it was still okay

>mind demon returns (coming out from her mouth)
>jewess potting from a shotgun
>naked flawless
>Ash's dream

following episode too
>POV running in the forrest cinematography
> walking dead alike zombie fighter rednecks
>fire-deadite

only first episode was directed by Raimi, and he just REused A LOT of the gimmicks we already saw in the prequels.. so he doesn't deserve the too much praise

there was a version where all episodes was put together into one movie

bump

Top tier show

Hope the second season can live up

If the side kicks die it'll be great.

Only the first episode was good.

The side characters fucked the show up

does this show have any degenerate shit in it?

i.e. BLACKED, diversity for the sake of diversity, gays, trans, girl power

Ye ole Kino

>diversity for the sake of diversity
Sidekick is mexican/indian whateverthefuck, but there's a reason for it in the plot.

It has a DUDE WEED LMAO BUT ALSO GIRL POWER Jewish girl and a Mexican guy who bangs her

they got me hyped when pic related was there in more than one episodes. almost thought they will replace the jewess

Holy fuck this girl's scream was the most annoying part of the entire episode.

The Cabin episodes were great, creepy as fuck.

>tfw the cute girl gets destroyed by the house.

Just wait for him, user.

From what I saw:

1 - The deadites can disguise for a while, but their sadic comportament always make they reveal themselves.

2 - They really, I mean, REALLY, hate Ash, so they can't hold on too much.

Because it wasn't very good.

>I'M COMING, PEDRO! Damn... Pablo, I mean Pablo...