Feels thread

feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ge7P0VEvhak
youtu.be/MCtgFS0zMI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's deep

oh....

Man someone deleted my epic feels thread story cuz of no green text, I purposely didn't start shit with anyone cuz I know this place is filled with hackers, and I say that in respectful way. It's too bad cuz I wanted to see what people thought of more nude pics. I rifled off like 10,000 words in 20 minutes.

I've been in love with my ex girlfriend for 3 years. A day doesn't go buy where I don't think about her. I know she's better off without me and happier. And that's what I want for her, is to be happy, after all that's what love is right? wanting the best for someone despite what it does to you or makes you feel? I'm so lost and empty inside. Every girl I've tried to date doesn't compare to her. not even close. It's eating me alive.

That's cute. I have 9 stacks of that. First being 8 years ago last being last week.
Will die alone loving all my exes who dumped me for abusive fucks or because they were abusive themselves.
I'm a disgrace even for cucks :c

bump

Oilers lost to the Ducks

The feels are real right now.

I'm losing sight of myself. I fear I'll never be the same. We were high school sweet hearts.

Wow this is surprisingly accurate for most nights after my break ups.

>everything after college at least

If it's of any consolation I have never been more than 10months to 1 year with anyone.
You get kinda numb to it over time. You feel the love and want to cry because you are not loved back but it just doesn't happen.
At least that's it for me. I'm an emotional vegetable x'D

I am numb. For the most part at least. All I want is her back in my life, I would do anything to have her back, even as just a friend. If I had to suffer and watch her marry another man, but it meant I could be her friend, I would do it.

You are as dumb as me, user.
I hope at least you have a job, that would make you not an utter waste of cells.
And forget about that, no exes will keep you as a friend. You are just hoping for them "correct" themselves and come back into your arms.
Won't happen, just try to move on even if it's dragging yourself through the mud.

youtu.be/ge7P0VEvhak

"That little kiss you stole
It held my heart and soul
And like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate
Don't try to fight the storm
You'll tumble overboard
Tides will bring me back to you
Deathbed, all I'll see is you
The life may leave my lungs
But my heart will stay with you"

I had a dream the other night that somebody loved me. I was dreaming that I just woke up with her laying there next to me, and I didn't know who she was but she started talking to me and I realized we were in a relationship. I couldn't believe it, somebody actually cared about me. I wasn't sure how it happened, but I didn't care. She genuinely loved me, as no one ever had. We talked for a few minutes before I actually woke up to nobody next to me.

I'm so fucking lonely.

I'm a god damned MP for the marine corps. I don't understand how I can be put into such hostile situations where my life is in danger, but when it comes to a girl I crumble.

youtu.be/MCtgFS0zMI8

"I swear that even with the distance, slowly wearing out your name
Your hands still catch the light the right way and
Our hearts still beat the same
And our hearts still beat the same"

I want to die Sup Forums. Worst case scenario is I'm right and there's nothing after death. Best case scenario I'm wrong and I get to be with her again. I'm okay with either.

All I do is drink and wait for the day I'll be with her again..

Learn to lucid dream. I'm trying it, not many results so far due to fucked up sleep patterns. But having a girlfriend every night even if imaginary must be awesome
user, I'm at a loss of words for you

I'm at a loss of words for myself.

i actually have insomnia so the fact that i had a dream and remembered it is a miracle enough. good luck to you with trying, though.

But hey, at least you have a job. That attracts women like bees to the honey.
I can't even lift boxes which is the most dumb job you can get xP

im sad

And that's the worst part man, girls love a guy in uniform, but I don't want any other girl, and I just sit here, sitting at my computer at midnight hoping my phone will light up, and i'll have a text from her. Still hoping, still waiting.

me too, user, me too.

probably you shouldn't be here

Heck I'm no getting no fit for any girl, even if that grants me a lifting boxes job
There are two things that would make me consider killing myself. Being black or having muscles. Both are the most unnattractive thing in my book, enough to demotivate me entirely to live.
Then again I do enough exercise to keep myself fit and alive. And it is rather stimulating.

My girlfriend had a shitty 2011 T-Mobile phone because I was out of a job and we couldn't afford a smart phone. When I finally landed the job, she drove me to my first day of work, and on our way there we were t-boned. She died in the car crash. I still have the phone and pay the bill. I text her every night telling her how my day at work was and how much I love her... I miss her so much.

this was our first kiss. she just left me, Sup Forums.
i haven't visited for a while because i haven't needed to, but i'm back for a bit. after i delete the rest of these i'm going into hibernation for a bit. i've got nothing left to lose.

fuck i miss her Sup Forums

damn man, i'm sorry for your lose :c

Just waiting for the right time to end it all.

bump

Bump

I've been feeling pretty down recently. I've been failing classes at college, my dad is disappointed in me no matter what I do to try and impress him, and it's getting pretty fucking old. Didn't feel like making a thread about this and wanted to tell someone at least. I'm so uninspired to keep on doing anything, it sucks.

kill yourself

Do it because you want to, not because you want to impress your father.

i know a guy like you, if you're anything like him my advice to you is to become more independent. I agree with with the small change that you should do whatever you want regardless of what anyone else thinks

that applies to the small stuff too

guys, is making fun of myself and hating myself and allowing others to make fun of me and hate me a good way to make friends?
i think it worked once, i don't remember

>tfw no qt violinist gf
I've had similar dreams, though I'm much better at sleeping.

Not so much tonight though. Maybe I should fix that.

I do have somebody in particular that I'll occasionally dream about. Unfortunately, it's just as much of a crapshoot trying to get it to be good instead of a depressing "Like she'd ever be with you" dream as it is trying to get one with her in it at all.

And then I wake up and remember that we're just friends.

Self deprecation is a nice type of humour. But don't let people use it as an excuse to legit laugh at you in a humilliating way.

i can't, i hate myself
i'm a useless prick and the only use i got is being a laughing stock

I don't think actually hating yourself is a trait most like to see, but self-deprecation shows humility and is a good way to appear likable.

I'm not good with social situations, but I think generally when people rib on you, they expect you to retaliate with friendly insults of your own. It's not meant to be genuine.

Not that any of that helps me. To me insults are insults and I don't really take them well. I should really get tested for autism.

Then change what you don't like about yourself.
I'm useless aswell, living with my mom at age 24 without hopes of getting a job. Currently studying japanese and waiting on a level test for english lessons with a native teacher.
Even with the useless background I have no problem in turning away from hating myself and just self deprecating as a way to connect with SOME people.

One thing you do have to understand is that different people like getting rubbed in different ways. Some may gravitate to you making fun of yourself, some fall for those who act dominating and there are folks that enjoy being humilliated.

Oh my god, I'm retarded. Quoted myself instead of you!
Read above x'D

Shit, made me cry fam

I'm in love. It's unrequited.

He doesn't love me back. Well, he said he only loves me as a friend.

It hurts so much to just be his friend. I want to be there for him. But I feel like I have so much more I can give. It's breaking my heart.

I'm never that guy but I can't resist. Tits and timestamp or gtfo.
Otherwise (and anyways x'D), get your shit together fag/faggette!

Damn..

Is this a competition

It can turn into one if we all try our best/worst.

you know, this whole self hatred thing that i have
i kiiiiinda like it, i don't know why exactly but i do

i found a recording of us playing skyrim together
i didn't realize it until i head myself in the recording how much more confident i seemed, just to hear you laugh at another one of my shitty jokes that you loved so much..

i miss you

less responsibility
its easier to give up and give in to the hate then it is to make drastic changes to your life and start fixing shit
i know because i have been there too

yeeeaaah, you're right

That last one, hitting home like a drill piercing the skies

Ah. My fellow vegetable. Shall we make a stew?

Nice dubs, but unless you are cute girl and live in the mid of nowhere I don't think we can make a nice stew x'D

im not a girl but i live in the middle of nowhere can we still make that stew ?

I don't make stew with bros. And my middle of nowhere is probably far worse than yours. Way to close to the nigger menace

That's what you get for not going for a waifu.

then come over here man i got space

Your image:
1st sqr I thought it was a lady puzzle sqr.
So man sqr looks for other ladies in newspaper ads... decides fuck it I wanted first sqr so he chops himself to fit with her... but she's getting gbanged by others already.

My story of my first love, fwiw.