What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Not a gay stripper on 'roids?

wanna stay skinny bc trap

kek

It takes 3-6 hours a day (ever fucking day) to look like that. I have better things to do with my time. Also, any woman worth having aren't interested in guys that ripped. Fit, strong, sure. But not to that ridiculous level.

the man in Op's pic is a lawyer.

excuse for what? not sucking his cock?

Too lazy

poor impulse control

No money for steroids

Beer.

Going to the gym would cut into my vidya game time.

It isn't easy to get roids.

t. someone who has no idea of lifting

I hit the gym 3-4 times a week. Have been doing it regularly for years. Also use IF, and watch my diet. Lost some fat, gained some muscle. Look great in clothes... but nothing like this cunt.

So my excuse for not looking like this is: Roids make ya balls shrink, and I have a demanding job.

ITT

Retards that know nothing of exercising but will make "valid" excuses

I like food.

I'm hydrated

Makes your dick too small. Mine is huge soft and I like that

you have a huge soft dick?

I don't know how to use Photoshop

the man in the pic has issues

Massive body makes your head look small and it's a stupid look.

Yes it is.

>Also use IF
>using that acronym to describe something to laymen

No one in this thread is going to know what that means.

He's got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Yep

Post please ;)

IF is bullshit. no pro body builder does it and trust me, if it worked they do it

plus you can always eat cleaner or work out a little bit harder to burn calories youd otherwise not consume by fasting and you make your metabolism more efficient AND those could be calories to build muscle

what issues. hes done great work. good for him

(secretly i know all of us who do this to an extreme have self esteem issues)

You're still using the acronym.

how can i still be anything if thats my first post

and i shoulda responded to the user you were talking to, intermittent fasting stands for IF and my comment was specific to the other user who clearly wont read it

gonna proceed to engage in autistic screeching. excuse me

No he is not a lawyer. This is former Model and now body builder Simon Rosenthal.

He is stupid as fuck. His "job" is to post pics of his gf and himself on instagram.

>He is stupid as fuck. His "job" is to post pics of his gf and himself on instagram.

That sounds pretty smart to me. What a gravy fucking job. People who think hard work has merit are common plebs. Work smarter, not harder.

intermittent fasting is legit. Ask anyone on fit or the researchers who conducted the metabolism experiments.
Just because you can't restrain yourself from eating 8 times a day doesnt mean it doesnt work.
t. zyzz

i dont own photoshop

I didnt say it doesnt work. ok i did say it doesnt work. i shouldve said i dont believe based on my research and observations that it is as effective as strict dieting adn proper nutrition

This.

I don't wanna look like an imbecile.

i have front balls

joint disease

I hit the gym e0d, and the sad truth is you cant achieve that look without roids. You will have gainz but after a couple of months it will slow down. and after 2 years you will stay more or less the same, so one day you will realise its the end you either take roids or you know stay small thats it.

I'm not into that opposite t rex look. (Tiny head large arms)

Because I dont have time to make shitty photoshops.