Am i too old to go to college?

Am i too old to go to college?
Im 24, recently been trying to turn my life around etc and ive been thinking about going to college. If i graduate in 4 years will i be too old to be employable? Thinking about going for software engineering

Bump

People go to college at like 30-40 sometimes, you're fine

Most of the people I work with didn't get degrees until they were in their 30's. I work at Intel with software, chemical, electrical, mechanical, and process engineers. I'd say that 70% of them are in their 40's. It's not even close to too late user.

Ohh kay sweet. Im not as pathetic as i thought

Definitely not too old.

I'm 18 and my course has people up to mid thirties, trust me they're completely chill and get along with the class just fine.

Saw a 50 yr old dude in my college classes when I went. No worries. Also age doesn't make you unemployable. There's a law for that nigga

life long learning
long
learning

You good. Just maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and never stop working and you'll be fine. Opportunity will be obvious when it knocks.

Best of luck.

36 here. Just started back this quarter.

Thanks everyone, ive been really down the past few months about this subject particularly, but y'all niggas lifted my spirits just now. Call me gay or whatever but i feel motivated with life again. Haven't felt like this in years.

Don't worry about it man, chances are you'll still even be younger than some other students.

My lab partner this semester was 26

What is that symbol? I used to draw that all the time back at school but I never new what it was.

I was 25 when I got back into college, 10 years later I make 6 figures, I went comp sci, but software engineering works too. Go for it, dude.

Yes you are.

Whats the main difference between the 2? Isnt comp sci more book knowledge based?

At least he's doing something about it.

Thats the gangster "S" nobody knows its origin but everyone remembers drawing it.

Sup Forumsro, i had the same feels as you last year.

i graduated with a psych degree back in 2012 and was working towards my master's degree in clinical psych, but decided last-minute after being employed in the field for a while that it wasn't for me. i set my sights on getting a second bachelor's in computer science.

i was so worried about it, but now that i've set things in motion, i'm not too stressed about it. i'm 27 now and probably won't graduate until i'm 29 or 30, but such is life.

better now than never man

About to finish my AAS. At 34. Had to make a career change. Body couldn't keep up with the harsh shit I was throwing at it.

It's a little weird having a bunch of kids in my classes but you'd be surprised how many adults (read 30-40yo) are going back to school. At least community colleges.

Absolutely not too old. Probably better actually.

So many kids go to college because it is what you are supposed to do after high school. They don't know what they want to do and don't have a strong work ethic. They waste tens of thousands of $ in school and either fail or get a degree that isn't useful.

I think it is better to get some real world experience first, then realize that you WANT to go to college. You will treat it with more respect and not just fuck around and party at college.

I was 25 when I went back to school. Finished when I was 29, had an awesome job for a few years before the economy went completely to shit. 37 now and doing everything short of chugging cock to make ends meet.
Hey, if you're in school, nobody gives you a hard time about being unemployed!

CS is like spoken language
and
CE is like written language

is that you, levy?

And you're a fag.

Ohh kk makes sense

Depends on school, but yes, more theory, and scientific rigor. Eng tends to be a little more ruthlessly pragmatic. CS is the way to go if you want to understand what the fuck you are doing, and why it works.

I had 2 60 years old as classmates in my university class. Sooo definitely never too old x'D

Actually that dude made no sense what so ever, and probably attended a shit tier college, don't pay attention to him.

Here ya go: http:// pop-primer. com/2016/01/the-stussy-s-the-meme-before-memes/

Yes, and so are you, wana fuck?

bro my roommate was an ex-military guy turning his life around at the ripe old age of 28, you're never to old to get an education! Believe in the me that believes in you!