You know

You know..
Its hard for me to believe that there are men on Sup Forums right now that are decent looking, yet still have chubby gfs. What the fuck went wrong?

Bigger chicks are just as cute to me. Not much more to it.

Looks don't mean shit if you have low self esteem, user.

I need skinny girls, my dick is so small to fuck a thicc girl

self esteem doesn't meant shit if you have good looks

Wow that looks like someone drew me and my wife
She's also 6 years older than me

Need a skinny girl. After fucking so many low esteem girls, 1. They're annoying as shit, 2 . Feels like I'm just fucking a fat blob.

Easy to say that, user.

OP here.. i know that a lot of decent looking guys have low self esteem, therefore go for bottom tier girls. My question is, why? You don't have to trick yourself into thinking that they are attractive. You are decent looking. You can get normal girls. Don't fall into the chub trap, if you do, they are winning.

I admit, I used to be a fool who went for the first girl a got, and what do you know!? She was fat. Yet, now that I have realized that I was better than that bitch all along, I have been enjoying the nice bodies of normal girls for about 4 years. To be honest, they are far better. All you guys have to do is try.

what started with grasping the low hanging fruit turned into a fetish

Fit girls are better
I prefer punching a stomach with abs opposed to a fat one

When you understand you're second best, you settle for the desperate rest.

>Feels like I'm just fucking a fat blob.

That's because you are fucking a fat blob

I had a fat GF she loved to suck my dick dry.

Always hungry for Dick.

I had one of those once. She was 4ft9 and jungle asian though. Kind of deceptive because when I looked at her from my standing position she looked pretty cute but if I would be lying down with her standing I'd be like holy fuck she's a whale! A mini whale but a whale none the less. And she was also very kinky so I guess it evened out in a way.

Don't fall for the chub trap because the power trip is hard to come down from. Then you won't ever know how to fuck a pretty girl because everyone else came so easy.

Pretty much same thing happened to me. I was drinking a lot at the time though and my judgement was all fucked up. That's my excuse. I was drunk.

Fatties go the extra mile.

Fucking KEK.

I had a fit Slavic girl once. Beautiful almost model like. No personality and boring af in bed though.

Do fat bitches have pussy stank more often than normal ones?

You can look good and still be too dimwitted to be loved by a 7/10

Yes, very badly when they can't clean themselves and rely on a pityhusband for washing

Yes they do, less hygienic in general aswell.

Fatties have to be perverts so they can attract ANY man at all, usually trapping the desperate ones who have to fuck a fatty or nothing at all

decent trips

I can vouch for that. Or in my case the drunk ones. Damn you booze!

Back at ya man.

She's not that fat.

Simple. Some guys find chubby girls attractive. It's really not complicated.

I have a 10/10 disney actor bf.
He likes me cause i'm awesome as fuck.
He's been helping me lose weight and Im down 75lbs.
So not only am I becoming more and more attractive, but we also have grown closer in more ways than just physically.

Stay gross and fat you disgusting pig cunts

Ikr. Just gow some like blondes, redheads, muscular chicks. Like what you like and move on.

well the OP did say chubby.

You seem... bitter.

I've been known to go after girls too big for other men, but let it be known there is indeed a fine line between chubby and obese.

It kind of reminds me of this one girl I used to know in high school. Like she was obese. Had no tits though. Or ass. Like all her fat congregated straight onto her stomach. I felt so bad for her.

Because user is hungry

big tits ??

Bitter from what? My life is awesome.
I dont sit around here trying to socially engineer excuses for my shitty behavior.
I came here to laugh at you.

Show Tits fatty.

Kek.

I pooped outside one time, long story short I won't poop outside again

because all the good looking bitches are:
>with niggers
>sluts/unloyal
>dumb af
>cock thirsty
>wont last with you for a month

on the other hand chubby girls are:
>loyal
>never cheat
>open for sex whenever you want
>funny
>not slutty
>wont cheat
>lower chance that they wont want a nigger

bitches nowadays are fucking niggers, and its honestly dumb how the times have changed.
I'm currently with a chubby girl. not too fat, but chubby nonetheless. and its hot.

get you one nigga

Nah the chubs are sluts too. Don't kid yourself.

you're the only female here though.

oh fati bum bum

My last two relationships, if you can call them that, have been with fatties due to low self-esteem. Not the morbidly obese kind, but a bit of a gut. You automatically have the upper hand being in decent shape so you can keep them at arms length and they're a good source of regular sex.

Not all chubby women are perverts. Some can be kind of uptight, but a few are downright depraved. They seem a little looser than fit girls until you really get to fucking. I suspect because of the lack of muscle tone.

Here's the real truth.

Everyone has a mom fetish

Known her since 3rd grade and she has a heard of gold and a perfectly matched personality with a side of guaranteed loyalty. She's mad in love with me. Smokes weed with me, let's me watch open and isn't controling

>They seem a little looser than fit girls until you really get to fucking

Not if they're tiny asian fatties. Fit girl I had was loose as fuck. Short asian fatty was tight.

yet youre here in a chubby threat in Sup Forums claiming to be a femanin yet not showing tits. youre a lying piece of shit show tits or get the fuck out

Not everything is the looks, for instance my wife is a bit chubby, but she's the greatest girl I met, she's funny, and makes 300k yearly

She tricked me into quitting my job and moving in. Now I'm too far from everything I love and can't get a foothold on where to climb out. If I get a job she'll know what's up and I will be homeless again. It's fear keeping me down. I can only hope she has a stroke in the next few years from being so fucking unhealthy. That's my way out.

okay lemme rephrase, the chubby avarage looking girls. I do agree theres some chubby girls that are slutty, but, i mean, it's the chubby girls that where once fit, and still have their pretty face. those are the slutty ones

My chubby little girl no?

Who's this? Looks familiar