youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am greek

I am turk

Ws Jss grk?

same thing

da...

gaspazan maruska

Ahmed lived in Constantinople during the 1600s and was an official in the Ottoman Turkish government before his conversion.

Ahmed owned a Russian concubine whom he allowed to attend one of the Greek Orthodox churches in Constantinople. In time Ahmed began to notice that when his Russian concubine returned from church she was far more gracious and loving than she was before going. Intrigued by this, Ahmed obtained permission to attend the Ecumenical Patriarch's celebration of the Divine Liturgy in Constantinople. Due to his status and identity, his request was not refused, and he was given a special place when he attended.

During the Divine Liturgy, Ahmed saw that when the Ecumenical Patriarch blessed the faithful with his trikiri and dikiri his fingers 'beamed' light onto the heads of the faithful Christians, but not his own. Amazed by this miracle, Ahmed requested and received Holy Baptism.

Thereafter Ahmed lived a secret Christian life (this being justified by II Kings 5:17-19 and John 3). We do not know what happened in this period after his baptism, but it is not unlikely that Ahmed's love for the concubine who had led him indirectly to the Orthodox Faith blossomed. It is also likely that the future martyr met with a spiritual father to learn more about the Faith he had adopted and the Lord he now served.

Whatever happened during this period, one day a group of arguing officials asked Ahmed for his opinion of their dispute, to which he replied that
>"The Christian Faith is better"
(no doubt their argument concerned the superiority of Islam versus Holy Orthodoxy).

>"Are you a Christian?"
an officer smilingly asked the saint.

>"Yes, I am a Christian,"
the saint replied slowly, peacefully, and clearly, smiling at the officer who had questioned him. Ahmed endured all the tortures he was then subjected to by his erstwhile compatriots and was martyred on May 3, 1682.

heresy of judaism
then and now
literal and figuative

He holds his palm like he is a rock star.

rush b masuka...

tl;dr lo)

I am greek friend, there is no need to tell me that

It is the truth.

My ancestor :)

convert to allah (pbuh)
islam is the true faith

I am serious, tell me about Christianity.

What do you want to know?

Here in the US we're mainly Protestant, which is also mainly Baptist and Methodist

Aren't you false Christians?

Not worth your time, Heinrich. Just be a based atheist.

I am a Greek

>the saint replied slowly, peacefully, and clearly, smiling at the officer who had questioned him. Ahmed endured all the tortures he was then subjected to by his erstwhile compatriots and was martyred on May 3, 1682.

They likely wouldn't have cared so much if he were always a Christian, but the penalty for apostasy in Islam is death.

>I am a Greek

No?

But you are not Christians like Greeks.

>muh true christianity

Don't you false Christians believe that people like anglos who have sex with children in South East Asia come to heaven?

No, I'm not even christian

americans have no culture

Christianity is a religion which follows the teaching of Jesus Christ. They believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. In a council of the early times, Christians defined God as being a single substance with three distinct persons:

-God the Father
-God the Son (Jesus)
-God the Holy Spirit

However, some Christian fringe groups like Mormons reject this and either claim that Jesus is not God, or that there is only one person and that the Father and Jesus are one and the same. It is complicated.

Christian (in general) believe Jesus was born of the Blessed Virgin Mary, who intercedes for humanity. He preached a religion (look up Beatitudes etc for details), and then was tortured and killed, but rose again. This created a pact between humanity and God, which is continued ritually in the Eucharist (which is when Christian transform the bread and wine into blood and body of Jesus and eat it). Then Jesus founded a church, made originally of 12 Apostles.

Christianity was spread by various Apostles around the Roman Empire, Ethiopia, Ireland, even India and some other places. The Roman Empire adopted it as its official religion (though it was persecuted too at various times). From there the Roman Empire went from promoting paganism to promoting Christianity and it became the new standard religion of Europe and the Middle East. However Arabs conquered the Middle East and spread Islam. There are still some Christians on the fringes in places like Lebanon and Egypt but they have a rough time. Europe then went on to conquer the entire world, so they spread Christianity too. European Christianity is much more violent than original Christianity was. (White people suck).

All you need to know is in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

I haven't heard that 100,000 times already, kraut

My history teacher said that the germanic subhumans adopted Christianity after they were told about the stories from the bible in a much more brutal way since they were evil subhumans who like those things.

>serbs
i clicked on remove

I am a Greek

Don't be scared of the truth. Watch and learn.

P.s.

I am Greek

No wonder you're trying to feel superior through religion

Is everyone in this thread Greek except me[spoiler]I am greek[/spoiler]

I skipped the video and heard Austria-Hungary.
Austria-Hungary is a synonyme for extremelly boring.

In the comments there is an angry bulgarian which I saw months ago. I once posted comments of bulgarians from a video about Greek vs bulgarian military. The bulgarians are very jealous people.

Saint Ahmet said: "The Christian Faith is better".

>that his father lacked
Why are we so fucking nerotic as a species?

Its the same as Kierkegaard's Father """standing on a hill in Jutland cursing God""" and the educating his son to be a priest. Its very odd.

Do asians have this sort of complex with the divine as well? Or do they just get on with it and leave well enough alone?

Born from a Hebrew Savior.

Why are cucktians so cuck'd?

no u

Another sand religion, followed by Westerners.

orthodox christianity is the true light

God something something Jesus something something

Based

some Jehovah's witness was knocking on my door today telling me to convert

not fun

bump