Craptain's Log: Stardate Sixx

Craptain's Log: Stardate Sixx

The crew grow weary, sucked dry of their resolve. Many have long since lost their sides to the creamy brown of outer space. However, we must push on: there are logs of shit yet to be sucked, YLYL threads yet to be ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2w-ckPmjHU
youtube.com/watch?v=QjOlFN7lGYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=w2w-ckPmjHU

This meme really needs to grow worldwide #andysixxshitlog

no, it doesn't, go fuck yourself

>stardate sixx

Kek

First time this shit has given me a chuckle instead of just groaning at how fucking pleb tier autist it is most of the time.

Log these dubs

"C-captain! I've never seen anything like this before in my life! The shit...it's...it's going back up his bunghole! He's at maximum reverse thrust! My god he's...he's unshitting my insides up inside him captain! I...I can't...keep...talking...captain...
...I...love you...captain..."
- Unnamed Redshirt

You people are insane

>SIXX slidd poop

this is the most forced meme in existence. kudos to the dedicated autist

Is this your first time logging on in awhile?

Them's fighting words.

Rolling for a loaf of shit

Have one of mine

This is Quiznos...

I relay need a lump of Adam's shit in my chodr

lol this shit is getting creative.

Can someone please post logs. Sixxs or their own. I don't care. Just need some steam

one small log for man

One giant log for Andkind.

Rolling for a giant log. 3 hectares at least

>logging on

Double triple duces .... he is here.

Logged.

>drop some of those duces in my mouth

Ohhh Andy!!!!

Eat this you queer

Anti log shill boy

Poop soup ??

Someone explain the meme please.. I don't keep up with Sup Forums shenanigans.

You haven't logged in on a while

I really dislike this shitposting.

Thanks for the pun.

>shit posting
>shit

LOGS !!

Log this log fellow loggers

May I please have a warmlog?

Rolling to be Andy's human toilet

Log on , log on , hey hey hey log on

I need your creamy love log in my tummy ..

Gimme some poplets. Some steamy droplets ... sixxs Hershey kisses of love.

I NEED your creamy love in my lungs, daddy

Yummy yummy logs in my tummy

Foes andy sell crustys online ???

kek

Looking for hard stinky logs, give me your best ones Sup Forumsros

Logged the lucky logger

dubs logged

Looks like you already got some logs of your own

BLESSED
L
E
S
S
E
D

I really don't think I've ever seen a forced meme this bad before.

It came out of nowhere, was pants on head retarded, yet is still attempting to be forced, weeks later.

Autism of this caliber can't sustain itself forever.

CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING FORCED LOG OF SHIT MEME?!?!?!?!?!?!????

Every day, man. Every single fucking day, theres some General Autisimo sperglord out there who never grew out of his little shit humor from elementary school post some dubbed Nirvana song or parodize some other already annoying meme on this board.

And what happens in result? Someone whose even more retarded and autistic than the log sucker comes on and either insults him/her/it thinking that will magically cure their autism or reply with "SAGE" thinking that will magically prevent General Autisimo sperglord log sucker from ever posting this shitty meme ever again when little do they realize that they are just stoking the flame of this guy's autism and bumping this shitty meme to the top

How the fuck have we allowed Sup Forums... no... FUCKING HUMANITY to stoop so fucking low? How the fuck has some mental illness scat fetish festered into the normal lingo of this discussion forum?
How could someone think that some closet lesbian would ever let some sperglord anywhere near hom let alone eat his shit? Like is he crazy? Im sure if Andy Sixx ever saw the shit he was posting, he'd agree that this autistic fag is way out of his mind... because Andy's right here with me while i finger his asshole with anal lube in preparation for sucking a giant massive fucking monster log that andy has beem cooking up for days! Oh man, chipotle with fucking curry and CAROLINA REAPER SAUCE with stool hardeners by the dozen. Oh man. It just sucks that that sperglord wont get a taste or a waft of its silent butt deadly creamy goodness. Oh fuck im in for it now, arent i hehe

go to the log user

u mad?

dubs logged

what he did there ...

dubs checked n logged

Kek, haven't seen this one yet.

Logged.

Does andy use stool hardeners

>weeks

I have got news for you user. Just google log of shit wix.

>types out a wall of text about his hate for logs
lol you're giving him what he wants, now be a good goy and reply to his threads

Nice

>new fag detected

fucking newfaggot, this is a copypasta. kys

It is a seriously forced meme tho, wont last a few weeks.

Thinking about this meme, it really is forced.

bait

Log of poop

What is forced meme?

this pic sums up the USA

Lol oh look, an anti log shill. Grow the fuck up, kid

I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT WAS EUGENIA COONEYS FACE.

what does that even mean?

shalom goyim

It's been going for over 6 months now and our love of andy's logs is timeless

You cant win

Now fuck off

Pic related

dubs logged

omfg really? these threads started months ago
>newfag detected

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

YOU KNOW HE IS NIKKI SIXX'S SON RIGHT?