What do you think Sup Forums is it herpes?

What do you think Sup Forums is it herpes?
It's not sore but there are visible red bumps. I'm freaking out

Scabies. Who knows

Well does it itch? Does it burn when you pee?
I need to know more than just "I HAVE RED DOTS ON MY DIIIICK!"

When did you last have sex with him/her? How well do you know this person?

No it doesn't itch or burn when I pee. I met her on tinder on May 2nd and had unprotected sex. She said she got tested 3 months ago and was clean.
I got tested the day after but they said it was to early to tell.
How do I know for sure?

You're fucked mate. Also if i can get slightly political. Gays wear condoms all the time. When other user said "him" I dropped it but we got Truvada now. I knew you couldnt have gotten this from a boy. And when these people say three months ago. Say. Let's go together or here are my papers. Got any from this month? What a slag

Well it isn't likely herpes. Herpes generally itches like a motherfucker. It's likely Scabies. I am not a doctor...

Ya i might have to kill a bitch if this is actually herpes, I was drunk but I still feel like an idiot for not strapping up. Fucking diseased slag bitch whore. Fml

The best way to know if you have it or not is simple.

If you came in her, you don't have herpes. Those are just "growth sores." Perfectly natural, but very rare. Means your penis is about to experience an intense growth spurt and the seven winds are up you.

Actually I am 86% sure it is Scabies. And relax you're not fucked. Even if it was herpes, you aren't fucked. Plenty of HPV Positive peeps living totally normal lives, just using a condom every time unless their partner says otherwise.

Scabies is 100% curable. Just get to the doc and let them know. Parasitic infection they will probably give you antibiotics and topical cream... Likely Permethrin?

Looks like SDS

I did cum in her cause an also said she was on birth control, the one they implant into your arm or something?
Are scabies permanent? Could that still b transmitted from the girl? I appreciate the words, still feel awful if it's true

It's not scabies, anyone saying it is is a moron.

It's thrush.

Fungal infection you get from being a grubby cunt and beating your meat too much. Can also occur if you're plugging rancid woman that don't know about personal hygiene.

Go get an over the counter topical cream.

Happens to the best of us buddy. I have always, ALWAYS had protected sex. Banged a friend of a friend whom I trusted when I was like 25, she gave it to me. Ive had plenty of partners since then, was honest with them. Current gf loves me, told me she doesn't care if I wear a condom or not. Life is grand, but it would have still been better had I just been safer.

Balanitis
Very mild topical hydrocortisone will clear it in a day or two

It takes 6 months for herpes to show on a conventional test, and the test is wildly inaccurate unless they can actually culture a sore.

Always strap it up, nigga unless you seen the papers.

Never fucking come inside a bitch, user. You goddamn fucking moron, not even with a condom, that shit can break and then you are fucked when they get pregnant.

You stupid fucking pleb... Thrush is a yeast infection, SCABIES LIVE OFF YEAST. You're just saying what I am saying dumbass...

Uhhh he's right. Even if you are fucking without a condom and risking it, even if you KNOW she is on birth control, DO NOT BUST in her pussy.

Worst STD you can get is a kid. Morbid but true... Take it from an old dude that's done a lot of fucking in his days. Herpes outbreaks comes and go, but a kid will fucking annoy you until the day youre dead.

It's not scabies.

God I hope you're right anonThat is fucked up but awesome you are living a normal life. Your girl doesn't care of you might spread it? Sucks if you guys ever break up

Well when you put it like that yeah I guess id much rather have herpes than a kid.

The fapping gibs thrush is prolly wrong. Interesting scabies eats yeast because thrush only comes from va jay jays

No because I was honest and upfront about it from the get-go. I didn't do her like the chick that gave it to me did. There's a correct way to tell a woman you have herpes BEFORE you sleep with them and still have them want to fuck you. It's not a death sentence its a virus that will honestly be cured within the next 10-20 years anyways.

A) scabies can occur anywhere
B) yeast (aka candidiasis) can occur anywhere
C) scabies is itchy as hell and they are not typical scabies cutaneous manifestations

I have the same issue right now. I've been with my GF from years and this started happening in this year. We do unprotected sex and there's a 50% chance this will happen to my penis and her vag. It goes away after 7-10 days. Keep washing it a lot. We tried everything to fix this but nothing seems to work so far. It might be a bacteria or Candida Albicans. Dunno. No pain or itch.

So you're thinking yeast?

Either way this chick should probably douche that pussy out a little bit more. Dont make her feel funky about it just be like, "hey can we shower together before sex?". Then just get her all soapy in her cooter region and take her back to bed and you should be golden.

Aids.

Jesus, made me want to barf. Can't believe someone would do that to their dick.

Look I know the kid was stupid to ask advice on Sup Forums but be nice. He's got dots on his dick, he's probably freaking out right now. Relax homie you will be fine.

fungal infection