What the fuck is this thing?

What the fuck is this thing?
As soon as I turned on the light this fucker ran like hell was on its tiny little heels.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata
youtube.com/watch?v=nqU6CKGLyrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just kill it.
Do you live in a jungle?

its a "house centipede"
kill it they lay eggs,

I went to kill it.....it's not there anymore.

How many eggs?

300-400.

danegrnous an imel

kilk igt

They eat pest insects. If you have these things, you probably also have something else that is more of a problem.

If this things spooks you just go primal hunter on its ass with a flipflop or something. You need to smack it hard, multiple times, to stun it. Then do what you wish with it.

These fuckers are the bane of my existence.
They can detach their legs to escape danger, like something grabbing them or a sticky trap, and grow legs inside their bodies which can then be popped out to replace the lost legs. Fuck that.
At least they move around pretty frequently. Look around the walls and in corners, you should see it again soon enough.

Burn down the fucking house immediately.

Omg amerifags
Its a simpe centipide.
It will not hort you. It just runs fast.

Ahh hell you idiot primitive fat muricans...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata
Шeэы pфкьдyыы eщ pгьфты

Silverfish

correction: It's harmless to humans

In your nose and ears!!

are you australian?

You're kidding right.

I mean these things can bite but generally they avoid human contact.

On the other hand they eat Roaches, Bedbugs, and Fleas. I say leave 'em be if you see them.

ITT: Retard sees common centipede and freaks the fuck out.

what are some of the insects that they eat?

CanadaFag

WATCH OUT, THESE MOTHERFUCKERS CAN BITE
I have been bite on the armpit by one of them, it was fucking bad

dont kill it, these things eat EVERYTHING that its alive and they can eat, cokroaches, spiders, moths, flies... let them be
also, the males are bigger and they are poisonous, their bite will make an ugly mark for some days, nothing lethal

Its a regular house Centipede. They kill spiders and other insects that live inbetween your walls. They creep me out because of how fast they run, but they are basically harmless.

One time like 10yrs ago i was playing vidya in my bedroom with only the glow of the tv to light my room. I saw the signature brown blur of a Centipede run across my floor. I knew i had to find it or i'd never sleep again. So i get up to turn on the light and i look where it was, but it was gone. FML.... I sit down with the lights on to continue vidya gaming hoping to catch it scurrying by again. Over an hour later, i had forgotten about it when all of a sudden in my right peripheral i spot it on the boxspring of my bed. I get up to kill it and it runs up under my pillows. I lift the pillow and its gone FMMFL!!

Found it hiding inside my pillowcase. I get chills just thinking about how if i never spotted it i'd be asleep that night with that demon spawn wriggling around under my face.

TL:DR Check inside your pillowcases.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=nqU6CKGLyrU

this one?

Lol sorry bruh, but its true. They prefer tight enclosed spaces. Keep your head on a swivel lol

It's a toothbrush in it's natural habitat.

They do bite, and it HURTS for hours and leaves a huge itchy red mark which lasts for days

They eat eachother, and their young, there's usually never moreach other, (the strongest)

More than one*

thats how humans should be

All the 2's are mine

its a moon cricket

its a shame this absolute madman got nerfed in 7.00 :(

WHY

Murican here.
I'd smack the shit out of you, but I'm too fat to care enough.

Why what?