Tits/legs/ass/pussy?

Tits/legs/ass/pussy?

What's the best part of the female body and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/456732/nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you think?

depends on the girl. for example that chick has one ugly cooter, tho not quite as ugly as some roast beef muffs.
but she seems very pretty from the pelvis up

>that chick has one ugly cooter
How is that an ugly cooter?

he is a faggot, that is

pussy is always best

The best part of a female body is our brains

lol

The best part of the female body is obviously the penis.

no. go choke on a dong and think about what you've said.

bitch got the herps

kek

baitus maximus

1 in 6 do.
>1 in 2 if they're Afro American

Gross Greasy and assne

>1 in 2 if they're Afro American

Come on now. I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but at least make your bullshit believable.

*feminine penis

ass
tits
pussy
legs

in that order

Anus
Vagina
Tits
Mouth

a lesbian would dissagree

I've seen women trying to use their brains.
Trust me, it's not.

newsone.com/456732/nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes/

"A jaw-dropping 48 percent of black women between ages 14 and 49 have the virus which causes genital herpes, says the federal agency. Blacks in general are more than three times as likely as whites to have herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) (39.2 percent vs. 12.3 percent)."

that's frightening

Which one though?

The soul.

Kek

Would be scary if it had actual sources

neck > butt > legs

I'm really proud of /b no one has said feet so far, sane humans.

vagina

I'm shocked and pleased as well. Maybe no one said it cause her feet are ugly.

Feet

pussy
anus
ass
feet
legs
tits

(You) know the rules
Tits or GTFO

I wonder if he puss gets sunburned? I guess I could rub some suntan lotion on it. Just to help...you know.

lol, if I had to work on a project for money with a woman or a male Down's syndrome patient I wouldn't take the girl.

legs.

why?

well you see, you can immediately tell how good a woman's genetics are by her calves.

skinny chicken legs are weak and a sign of poor genetics.

tube-like meat sticks that have no definition are also poor.

shapely legs with calf definition are ideal, proportions are everything to determine for sure.

good legs = good genetics = prime for fucking/mating = best

lol, you dumb faggot. There's not a single linked source in that story. Do you also go to The Onion and believe everything they post?

>Do you also go to The Onion and believe everything they post?
It's as reliable as cnn or msnbc.

I prefer them all being there, it's the combination of them all that is appealing to me.

Never thought about it this way, but this guy makes a good fucking point. I've always liked girls with thick legs and strong calves and never knew why

and Fox and InfoWars

Calves are also one of the most (if not impossible) to really build from working out...see chicken legs for dudes, they can't even do it - hence purely driven by genetics

definitely infowars unless it's an article from another source. Fox is right wing state propaganda, our shit has to be sophisticated because the citizens picture themselves savvy consumers of information, so you can manage their perceptions quite nicely if you just couch the message the right way. A way that makes them feel intelligent as the swallow the bullshit hook line and sinker.
It's great.

I think if you do enough toe lifts you can build and shape calves.

i like it all. oc.

The part that makes it a female body.

Nothing is better than a dripping wet pussy.

Eyes, other parts can have surgery done and get saggy etc but hot eyes are hard to fake and last much longer. I have a fiancee with a decent body but her average body friend is prettier in the face and my god her eyes are so attractive, I regret not meeting her first.

Except for you. Dickwad

how tf did you get a computer into the kitchen?

the stump

Phone, even before the internet era women had an almost physical bond with the phone.

and that is meant to be some kind of 'win' for you?

that's hot

yaasss

Their penis obviously. Girl dick rocks.