Hey, staying at a hotel and there's a spooder in the tub. Can anyone tell me what kind it is?

Hey, staying at a hotel and there's a spooder in the tub. Can anyone tell me what kind it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiders.us/species/kukulcania-hibernalis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider
orkin.com/other/spiders/brown-recluse-spiders/
entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef631
spiders.ucr.edu/recluseid.html
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivA_1M-8JNEKPsqMphW77xkdhhdo6ETGljdK-pkARWH6e-qqDaEaKCuYi-9by4FFT4Yb13ZxUBuqyXgixmQxxKjxAatksnVDfNtm2PdhewLqG_1MmAkLOLxz5Dgwje0kMmRDKRn8dXN1h3Y29u88wImc3FlJ9gkZpJ2lCQtfkgzqlVOMdLz3Y9HUAmmUPzX7cSPClAOEuKzJ24IEcC4Q-TpfPq8VX3bY3VYZMrpNf4FTRBRkggf1naapRBkq-F5R3PwVgOMjStYbZBtNotD_1p3PwCD73ENHon41NFmE9S70oYGWAAUOeT216xHhNiezWoxSXSH3qh08MiT7UMuyczwfMaJcpAbI2G_1YEdS3XLLsjCTXgZBgAMuGA5UaZYy61zdzMTTq0gL7V6zKgy3eYS7h-fC6FCRmPcjGFMZ7g7r81EZVfXWcfohWw9h9Y7Y9KVGZGJ62IbzC5eD7UQkRkiVxGOMLGNbyke4BLk0CNG04fU3NvTj0V64hrEfJX8J_1RHlDoW5wWKa5XKkyrEN-YEJ_1GPkGU_1C18w00eTtpKOIxcT97VrnnYtFsRBgj1E-Yy4WVRidLOwOpfTQGIMW_1A9XTXr_1wZxH_1BtFL61S99gX4cWv1iXKu6PPBwYVvuDmHBGKatk8jFhLJn5RVDNTBOthbIr38wIP9SlDGLGs9CYG7c1joHgpg0ufsJApA-GOcjY87TvjrRjEOObsWPdtiX-VqC3Yz52Mwka-VA2xHT0wn4j_1KYk4VmDHZ7z0Lejs5StUsRvzC37tI8Cv1Olfs00p1ww6-oq1Nka9Mv2ESj5Wz8Uz3RCqAdUSEM6n1C5dHu9FewESgRuXYZjlyo7mYwtPWUSz4sgl13xYYgWmN_1bX0LxJ3vk5mohqcRs_1F8sNg2E05E2ChmmLlvhAvB-t-0QGGwjcuIAVObnRHa7ii1yJ23Ld3op9YIneL5MA5fAiOy84aUGbVzzkMWLJ7YO5UQSskqBWEzkNhBMOS2aKigUUhqXMKtOwLEucpJzEQ_1EbdqCBbQCu9y7Cbb8Ne6x4lFJtr4CHrvRJZi_19W2Qx1oPW9LZVn4CWwCZSy41_1fAuNG0aq_1sDDxKRCX6cgh_1SdYwfGfKmP_1qUGf5EAm7qSYMIYT_1xdyTgmlwHEZNk58TOiLsVU0XZouRc2jFssnAz3s0IULcRmGrH82la2tPGY-23fk_1-ckAK6m4PEi6Kcqne6eJqjLrI10ONxzz5XPBpezBTI4epUToRho5hRGmP7yup3k0327mGvyK0D1jPtvdAIJx5qpL2q43czKG4WmMIy1pc2oY1HmI2YZvicIW-B_1YFTVvJ8wCnBwYmPyBT4AnNyq49a5Z1ICbJhzv-7uLs8_1UvkOB3NPXydvD-h6GS92vo7iQP3EKsMqsXTU30q1_1kqumIBdE5EUbx7GyNjL8VD1otsEZKigoD27YsFO7AJ1_1rAhka_1lJt3ASfUBInJu6U21cxWeQPIoKd&hl=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spiderus motherfuckerus

Impossible to see unless you get a closer picture, knowing the area the hotel is in would help too.

Closer pic, poked him a bit. The hotel is in Louisville

brown recluse

run.

Run? If it's a recluse it can't be that bad, right? Can I just leave him alone?

Nigga you better smash the fuck outta that boy.

Kill it without getting too close. Also check the rest of the room. Brown Recluse is incredibly dangerous. Black widows got nothing on Brown Recluses

probably just a wolf spider

Step on it retard. Either that or spray some water on it so it goes down the drain if you're a gigantic pussy.

Either that or leave it alone and forget about it till you have to take a shower.

pic of you pointing at the spider...

Looks like there was one that got smooshed in the sheets

Here, it's still there.

Timestamp m8, then put it on your dick.

Another one on the ceiling. Are they really that dangerous?

ITT: OP trying his best to keep his shitty thread alive.

These look like simple house spiders. No big deal.
Who knows?
Pic sucks, can't see any markings.
Definitely a Brown Recluse.
If this really is a pic from op, you need to kill it.
Possibly call the management and get a different room. You could have an infestation.
At the very least, go through all sheets and towels and drawers. If you don't see anymore, you should be OK.
These won't kill you, but their bite can cause major problems. However, if you don't antagonize them, they're fairly docile.

I just looked up Louisianan spiders, it looks like a southern house spider. Which is often mistaken with brown recluses.

Check out this site spiders.us/species/kukulcania-hibernalis/

It's a male southern house spider.

I am no expert, but upon closer inspection of some of the pictures you've provided I was able to count how many legs the creature had, going by this I have concluded that you are dealing with a spider.

>> Just doing my part.

It's edible and not dangerous at all- in some parts of Asia they eat them raw as a delicacy

This is 100% a brown recluse, trained entomologist here. Kill it and get a new room op.

Okay so what you wanna do is
1. Put it in a jar
2. Pull down your pants
3. Lay down
4. Put jar on your erect penis
5. See what the spider does and post pictures with time stamp

It's the only way we can tell you're not bullshitting. Also, if you don't do this, you're a massive pussy.

It's an Amerilard spider.
If anything, it will eat everything you own

Look at the male picture on this site

Except this Is beyond a shadow of a doubt, a Brown Recluse. Observe the marking on the thorax. The violin shape is a dead giveaway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_recluse_spider

orkin.com/other/spiders/brown-recluse-spiders/

entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef631

spiders.ucr.edu/recluseid.html

>spiders.us/species/kukulcania-hibernalis/

M8, I shit you not I am trained in this. The distinct violin pattern and the fangs are 100% match for a recluse.

Yes. It's not the same as Open your fucking eyes. As a pest control tecnician, I see these every other day practically.

Look at this guy though, he also has that marking.

Nigger you're retarded. The body/leg colors look way lighter and the fangs look completely different. Plus the legs look more stretched out.

Yeah, I just took a closer look after posting that.
I'm am a retard. Looks like a brown recluse.

Even that marking ain't the same, central thorax markings are similar, but they aren't as dark or wide in other spiders. Seeing as OP hasn't responded, his dumbass probably got bit and is on his way to the ER. RIPIP ;_;

Sigh. OP is gay yada yada yada...

>I'm am a retard

Not even close.
Like said, open your fucking eyes and shut the fuck up until you know what you're talking about, Skippy.

Brown recluse, it has necrotic venom you should get the fuck out of here my man

Exactly my point, I'm also tired and prone to not proofreading my posts before posting.

Go to bed dood.

Fuck off, dipshit.
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivA_1M-8JNEKPsqMphW77xkdhhdo6ETGljdK-pkARWH6e-qqDaEaKCuYi-9by4FFT4Yb13ZxUBuqyXgixmQxxKjxAatksnVDfNtm2PdhewLqG_1MmAkLOLxz5Dgwje0kMmRDKRn8dXN1h3Y29u88wImc3FlJ9gkZpJ2lCQtfkgzqlVOMdLz3Y9HUAmmUPzX7cSPClAOEuKzJ24IEcC4Q-TpfPq8VX3bY3VYZMrpNf4FTRBRkggf1naapRBkq-F5R3PwVgOMjStYbZBtNotD_1p3PwCD73ENHon41NFmE9S70oYGWAAUOeT216xHhNiezWoxSXSH3qh08MiT7UMuyczwfMaJcpAbI2G_1YEdS3XLLsjCTXgZBgAMuGA5UaZYy61zdzMTTq0gL7V6zKgy3eYS7h-fC6FCRmPcjGFMZ7g7r81EZVfXWcfohWw9h9Y7Y9KVGZGJ62IbzC5eD7UQkRkiVxGOMLGNbyke4BLk0CNG04fU3NvTj0V64hrEfJX8J_1RHlDoW5wWKa5XKkyrEN-YEJ_1GPkGU_1C18w00eTtpKOIxcT97VrnnYtFsRBgj1E-Yy4WVRidLOwOpfTQGIMW_1A9XTXr_1wZxH_1BtFL61S99gX4cWv1iXKu6PPBwYVvuDmHBGKatk8jFhLJn5RVDNTBOthbIr38wIP9SlDGLGs9CYG7c1joHgpg0ufsJApA-GOcjY87TvjrRjEOObsWPdtiX-VqC3Yz52Mwka-VA2xHT0wn4j_1KYk4VmDHZ7z0Lejs5StUsRvzC37tI8Cv1Olfs00p1ww6-oq1Nka9Mv2ESj5Wz8Uz3RCqAdUSEM6n1C5dHu9FewESgRuXYZjlyo7mYwtPWUSz4sgl13xYYgWmN_1bX0LxJ3vk5mohqcRs_1F8sNg2E05E2ChmmLlvhAvB-t-0QGGwjcuIAVObnRHa7ii1yJ23Ld3op9YIneL5MA5fAiOy84aUGbVzzkMWLJ7YO5UQSskqBWEzkNhBMOS2aKigUUhqXMKtOwLEucpJzEQ_1EbdqCBbQCu9y7Cbb8Ne6x4lFJtr4CHrvRJZi_19W2Qx1oPW9LZVn4CWwCZSy41_1fAuNG0aq_1sDDxKRCX6cgh_1SdYwfGfKmP_1qUGf5EAm7qSYMIYT_1xdyTgmlwHEZNk58TOiLsVU0XZouRc2jFssnAz3s0IULcRmGrH82la2tPGY-23fk_1-ckAK6m4PEi6Kcqne6eJqjLrI10ONxzz5XPBpezBTI4epUToRho5hRGmP7yup3k0327mGvyK0D1jPtvdAIJx5qpL2q43czKG4WmMIy1pc2oY1HmI2YZvicIW-B_1YFTVvJ8wCnBwYmPyBT4AnNyq49a5Z1ICbJhzv-7uLs8_1UvkOB3NPXydvD-h6GS92vo7iQP3EKsMqsXTU30q1_1kqumIBdE5EUbx7GyNjL8VD1otsEZKigoD27YsFO7AJ1_1rAhka_1lJt3ASfUBInJu6U21cxWeQPIoKd&hl=

Epic bait

pic related
what happens if u get bit by a brown recluse

change room/hotel

Just fucking leave m8 ur fucked in the head GTFO give the hotel no stars ( or 1 star for atleast having a fucking bathroom ) and gtfo

OP IS A FAG. THE PICS ARE NOT OF HIS ROOM JUST REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH IT. OP IS A ATTENTION WHORING CUNT

I have already admitted I was wrong, relax dude.
Too early for bed here. I'm tired and not at my optimal thinking capacity, because I am currently sick.

To be honest, unless someone has a decreased immune system (very old, very young, very sick) A bite won't be fatal at all. And even in those cases it would be a less than 1% fatality.
The big problem is, like you said, the venom is pretty harsh. Best case scenario, they'd get a bad rash and some pain, probably a small open wound. Worst case the venom would tear up the surrounding tissues, breaking it down and causing necrosis, and also introducing a serious staph infection, which would really do some damage.
Best bet is, if you're bit, grab the spider if you can, and take it to the ER with you. Early stage antibiotics, and antihistamines can do wonders if gotten to quick enough.

Fortunately, Fiddlebacks are like MOST spiders and won't go attacking unless really provoked. Not like some of the ones in Australia, who are just out, gunning for a fight.

No excuse. You kept trying to argue a point long after you were proven wrong. Stop trying to shift the blame and own your shit.

I did own my shit, I was wrong, clear as day.
My tired excuse was about me making the grammatical error of "I'm am a retard". Not my misclassification of the spider, I was clearly wrong there and own up to that.

Then stop defending yourself. You obviously are trying to justify what you did. If you owned it, and accepted it, you'd STFU and move on.

Best case

Worst case

Catch it on a piece of paper and put it outside.

Yeesh people are bitches anymore

So me admitting to being a retard who didn't look at a picture close enough, is somehow me not admitting to being wrong?
The only thing I'm defending, is my grammatical error.

Oh shit.
Is it even alive?

FFS user, get a different room.

Jesus Christ. Yes, they are. Call the manager and demand a refund ASAP.

Doesn't matter what they are, they're spiders. Kill them.

My grandma was bit and she was fine. Though the bite is often painless and without treatment this can happen.

Funny thing...
Brown Recluses are only found in the marked area 99.9% of the time.
One time in California I was called out to a customer's house because they said they found one. I tried to convince them they were mistaken, as NONE had ever been found outside the habitat.
They demanded I come out, so I did, and they pulled out a clear pill bottle with a spider in it.
Sure as shit, it was a Brown Recluse.
I set it to an entomologist at the local university, and he confirmed it. He ended up sending it to his higher ups, and to make a long story short, we all ended up with credit (and a nice bit of cash) for being the ones to discover one of the 3 cases in history of a BR found outside it's habitat.

The kicker?
The person had received several trunks belonging to his deceased father who lived in Oklahoma, and in those trunks were a 'family' of fiddlebacks. They wouldn't have lived long in that climate, but for all intents and purposes, they were discovered outside of their enviroment.

How about you STFU and quit trying to make yourself look like a victim of circumstances?
You were wrong. Period. End of sentence. You don't need to keep on rambling bout it.

forgot pic

I'm not doing that though, I was clearly a retard who didn't look at pictures close enough.
Being tired and not proofreading does explain my grammatical error though.
Why are you so hung ho at being angry at me and getting me to stop posting?

gung ho*

Still valiantly trying to save face. You just can't admit you're wrong. You have to keep making excuses.

this thread

You're trolling me, ain't ya?
There is no saving face in admitting I was wrong on the spider.

>Is it even alive?
Yeah, I poked it and it moved. I ended up flushing it down the drain and then closing it in. The one in the sheets was smooshed, so I'm not worried about it. Just avoiding the area with the one on the ceiling while getting ready for a conference.

>get a different room.
Checking out in a bit anyway

>Call the manager and demand a refund ASAP.
Guy said they get them all the time, never have an issue.

You still here?
I'm done with you. You may go now, Kid.

If you can safely count the eyes most spiders have 8 the brown recluse has 6

Will you go back?

Enjoy that feeling of superiority user, I guess you gotta grab that where you can.

Nope.

>Guy said they get them all the time, never have an issue.
Call Gordon Ramsay.

"So. you run this hotel aye?"
'Yes'
"And it's infested with venomous spiders, yeah?"
'Well...'
"Yes or no?"
'Well a few'
"A few? Fookin' poisonous spiders falling on people as they sleep in urine and semen soaked beds?"
'B but we never had an issue...'
"Fuck me!"

>Enjoy that feeling of superiority
I sure will.
If you weren't so insecure with the fact you fucked up, you'd have STFU by now. Have fun knowing that your insecurity is forever displayed on the internet, for all to see, for ages to come.

/thread

I actually pride myself in my capacity of admitting when I am at fault.
I did just that and if someone decided in the future to read this thread in some archive, they'll be able to see that I did just that.

op tell manger or get a refund there could be hundreds of them

when the bite the have necrosis venom it rots away your flesh

And yet you keep on making excuses.
Buzz buzz buzz little fly.

call the reception maybe they can help you identify it

Did you not even try to read the thread, shit for brains?

no u

no i did not, shit for breakfast

woah, you are so full of shit, buddy

Who dis

Kek

GET A REFUND AND FIND A DIFFERENT PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT THIS

>PIC RELATED

NOW PACK YOUR SHIT SLOWLY YOU DO NOT WANT TO TRACK THESE FUCKERS INTO YOUR HOME

>CHECK SHOES BY BEATING THEM OUT

>BEAT OUT ALL YOUR CLOTHES YOU BROUGHT DO NOT WANT THEM BITING YOU WILL FINDING ANOTHER PLACE TO STAY AKA DRIVING

I got no idea. But anyone know what this is?

shit everywhere, man please stop

Looks like a wolf spider

Do you live in Australia?

Not even close to Australia, why?

Oh. Then you don't have to worry. Pet it.

>a BR found outside its habitat
Online gaming in a nutshell.

that's a fucking recluse

This

SPOODER IN POOPER
RETURN OF THE SPOOPER