Business card scene

In this scene every card has the same phone number, presumably the main phone number of the business.

1) Why don't they have their direct number to get straight through to their own office on the cards?

2) Since they all have the same phone number on their cards, why does Paul Allen give his card to the other guy and say "call me"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI
youtube.com/watch?v=b-a5WOeM228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off loser its a movie

Hello, I'm here for (You)s

Because Bateman made all of that up. Those guys were his personas which are also all the same person

Im guessing its for the secretary and then she redirects to the person being sought

notice how they're all vice president? patrick batement is fucking insane.

so the secretary can filter calls for them, she can tell them a Mr. NiggerTheyHate is calling and they can say I'm out for lunch

... most corporate entities over a certain size have multiple vice presidents

anybody else write phone numbers like Paul Allen?

Yeah, but wouldn't they all have their own secretary with their own phone number?

yeah that's the normal way to do it

The point is they aren't actually vice presidents. they only work there because their parents got them the jobs. they do nothing all day.

because you just tell the secretary who's office you want to call

No, why?

real answer

That whole scene all happened in bateman's head that's why they all look the same and talk the same

Did he actually kill all those women?

It was all a dream.

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs.

Did he actually get all these dubs?

First

what did they mean by this?

No, but you did

I used to read Word-Up magazine.

impressive

mediocre

Says the man without dubs.

you have no idea how the seniority structure is titled at investment banks

analyst -> associate -> VP -> director -> managing director

VP is nothing special, but nothing to sneeze at either. Probably made 250-500k /yr

No.

Bateman had the best card

Singled user: A man denied his dubs

>why does Paul Allen give his card to the other guy and say "call me"?
So the guy knows who to ask for when he calls you mong.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI

Yes.

GETS FOR HARAMBE

>001
You were so close

See the tasteful thickness of my dubs?

top kek

impressive.

>Not getting an 8:30 at Dorsia
>ISHYGDDT

DEEP

U

I cant believe they prefer your dubs to mine

user, are you trying to say their numbers are repeating?

Nope

Dubs and everyone in this thread gets a qt gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT GET DUBS

top kek mate

A man gets repeating digits in /po/ and no one's around to see it; did he really get dubs?

dubs dubs

first

if dubs than american psycho is greatest film of all time

Fucking normie

It's hip to get dubs

HEY PAUL

FUCKING THIS THREAD

If singles i get a 10/10 gf

If dubs i die alone

>22

>Not getting dubs

I SHIGGY DIGGY

t. Sup Forums

is what he said true?

dubs for moot

wew

The whole scene is about conformity and his obsessive over analysis of everything. Just like the rest of the movie.

Who?

Step aside, there's a dub coming through

that's pretty queer

check em

ya, this one

COOL IT WITH THE ANTI SEMITIC REMARKS

yes

source: i work at a top four bank in america

Dubs to get the stains out

dumb frogposter

Is that Donald Trumps car?

Dubs and its not hip to be square

This. Bateman has his own secretary, the one he tries to fuck and almost kills.

dubs and the entire movie is about a schizophrenic episode that Patrick was having

hold these dubs

checking...

nice thread op

Sorry Al, but i just have nothing in common with you

why is acquisition spelled wrong

Put the gun down!

youtube.com/watch?v=b-a5WOeM228

If my face is a little puffy, I put two of the same number on it while doing stomach crunches

Something about this thread doesn't quite check out.

NOT SO FAS-

Or they actually are Vice presidents because that's just a middle rank title in finance lingo you legit retard.

Salt'n'pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine.

I lost my dubs....

no, you're a neet virgin posting on Sup Forums