You're cuntarino

>you're cuntarino
>do you plan on killing yourself someday?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvjYuIBy-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada
No I don't.
Try r9k

no because life is beuatiful&its up to you you just got to take ur chances

Very soon

>29
>khv
>no friends
>no family
>NEET

just end me

>tfw too dead inside to kill myself

>your cuntarino
flag
>do you plan on kill yourself someday?
If I'm 30 with nothing great accomplished in my life, yes.

yes, i might try to get an aspergers degree because i read the symptoms and i fit in 10/10

but im too much of a fagget to actually call them and ask for test

if i cant get that and i cant be a neet for the rest of my life i will off myself ive already started cutting myself with a dull knife so it doesnt hurt or is as scary to end it one day

Technically all people do.

Literally /r9k/ with flags.

Not before i've passed on my genes.

I have a front row seat to the worlds greatest circus of disaster, America. The show is just getting good. Fuck killing myself.

Ive literally never felt any sort of desire to hurt or kill myself. So no, I don't plan on committing suicide ever.

Why are there so many r9k threads these days?

I tried suicide by cop because I'm to pussy to end it myself.

I kicked off the side mirror of a police car and instead of shooting me the policewomen peppersprayed me and beat me to clump with her tonfa.

When they questioned me why I did it I told them to kill myself but they didnt believe me thought I was some Antifa vigilant and now I'm a convicted extremist.

>Germcuck
>Anime pedo

I hope your next attempt is succesful

Flag
Yes

-Aquafresh
-Not even in my edgiest and most nihilist days.

1.East New Jersey
2.Yeah

Why would a first-worlder even think of killing oneself?

Baffles my mind.

>no GF

>be permavirgin
>video games can't fill the emptiness anymore

happens when your life is empty and worthless

Mental issues that 2nd and 3rd worlders don't deal with since they have more serious things to attend to rather than 1st world problems.

Everyone has problems, some worse off than others. You could call 1st worlders pussified, I suppose, but when you reach a high level of civilization, you begin to worry about minor, stupid things which have a huge impact that would otherwise be absent from other worlders.

I thought you had pic related for these type of problems.

No I have a bit of dignity left.

You can literally fix these things by just putting forth some effort for once.

>lul just b urself xD

t. someone who had it all from the beginning

>gary cooper, the strong, silent type

Just be urself!!

>going to a whore for cuddeling

I don't understand that reference, Lucius. The Gary Cooper thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvjYuIBy-oQ

If I reach 25 without having had a gf I will kill myself.

Because I have nothing to live for.

That's not the point. We're all aware of the pyramid of needs or whatever you wish to call it. The point is, in first world countries you have all the resources at hand to help you out solve whatever your problems are. So what is surprising here is that despite the fact that the situation stands like this, there are still people as is evident in this thread, that think this way.

>killing yoruself because of sex

Kill yoruselves

>implying anyone here actually wants to solve any problems

Rooooo normal!

Love. Not sex.

>in first world countries you have all the resources at hand to help you out solve whatever your problems are.
I don't.

That's better.

But still, get a passion and love/friends will follow.

>I don't.

In an indirect way, yes. Like, if someone came up to me with a gun while I was at an ATM, and said "Give me your money or I'll kill you!", I wouldn't give them money. I'd just let them kill me.

Sometimes the resources we have aren't enough to satisfy our complex, often oblivious, needs as 1st worlders

We're not exactly simple human beings where the problems are there right in front of you, and we can fix it.

When I turn 30

1.flag
2.No, i am not that weak

>only thing thats been keeping me going for the past 3 years is the the thought of playing Persona 5
>arm gets potentially permanently f**ked up the Saturday before release so I cant play

Im probably on my way out soon. Ive tried once before but fucked up and ended up in the hospital.

yep, set on killing myself before I'm 24

>No, i am not that weak
Same here.
But at the same time I really want to die too.

As soon as my parents are gone

It's okay to ask for help

Everyone says that until they're asked for help

Denying what you don't understand is a very human thing. Don't blame them for not understanding, look for help in the right places. It's alright to fight for your happiness.

What are the right places?

i plan to take regular doses of psychedelics when i am over 60 (if I live up to that age ofc). i will be out somewhere in the country where none of my actions under its influence will potentially harm any one else. and if i die under its influence, then so be it

Medical Institutions. The most crucial step is just reaching out. Go meet someone in person, call someone. You don't have to feel guilty or ashamed for doing it.

Too bad they cost a fortune here. They don't give a shit unless you have a card ready and I know that from experience reaching out

hotlines are free call in. theres also orgs that host group meetings with doctors for free too

Not in NZ. There's a hotline here but that's purely for venting, they can't actually help you in any way.

Probably, sooner or later. I have almost no family, no friends, studying something that will get me nowhere. I'm ugly, terrible at making any kind of friendship, socially anxious. I don't want to be a leech, a weight on anyone. Not on society, not on my family. Nothing I can do will make my life better. I'm fucked any way I can think of.

I'll wait until my dad's dead. Won't be too long, he's been dead inside since my mom's death. I'll just give all my stuff and money to charity, make sure all my things are in order, that I have no debt to anyone, then go far from any city, and take enough pills to put down an elephant. I'll make sure to have a plastified letter on me explaining that it's a suicide to anyone that might find me, and saying I'm sorry for imposing on them such an ugly sight.

Talking about your problems can help as well. Impartial strangers can make the difference for you. It's hard for me to come across as genuine when I have no real power or way of helping you user, but believe me when I say there are people who would help if you let them. Don't think about the financial burden when considering your mental health.

I am speaking genuinely when I say that talking alone has not and will not help me. Talking doesn't change any of the problems that have lead to my state of mind. Financial burden is something only one wealthy enough to ignore can. I can't just stop eating for the sake of my feelings. I am glad that more places are developing good support systems for people to get them back on track, but those systems simply do not exist here. Even despite NZ having some of the developed world's worst suicide stats, especially with youth.

Why kill yourself? I imagine that emptiness is horrible

>can't just stop eating for the sake of my feelings.
No you can't but if becoming indebted to someone means you give yourself a choice then I think it is well worth taking.
As for the rest of what you said. You need to allow yourself to be selfish when it comes to things like this and not just resign yourself to misery.

People kill themselves precisely because of the emptiness, it's what makes it attractive.

I've thought more about killing myself recently than any other time I can remember.

If I'm going to do it, it's going to be soon. Probably within the week

USA
probably sometime in the future when all hope is lost and I fail every goal I ever wanted to achieve

kek