Let's talk about ecstasy

Let's talk about ecstasy.
I'm 28, have been taking E for 12 years.
Every time I take it now I bleed from my asshole and or vomit blood.
Power through or is the romance now over?

How often do you use?

Also xtc really damages your stomach etc, if that shit rupts ur fucked man. All that stomach acid pours right into your belly

It's probably because you shoved the pills up your ass, faggot.

That's what you get for hanging out with drug-using degenerates who tell you "you'll get super high if you pop it."

STOP... NOW

i have been taking it the same amount of time as you

Drop some pure mdma instead

continue, bro. It's GG for you anyway, so enjoy it while it lasts

Just start shoving it up your asshole.

How can you stay so seemingly calm when your body is clearly telling you "M8, I'm giving up soon"? I suppose it's your drug-addled mind.

I don't use that often.. once a month, sometimes twice.
I'm not so worried about the ass blood. I think that's fine(?)
It's the vomiting of blood that's got me wondering

yeah stop.. if u think its linked then fucking stop.. u can die you realize? your not a god

youre fucked

>dont use that often
>once a month sometimes 2
>using for 12 years
Yeaaah you are fucking retarded OP, seen a lot of retarded behaviour surrounding drugs but you are really really really fucking stupid.
You need at least 3 months to fully recover from a roll, you dun goofed yourself, stop now and keep damage contained

it's 100% linked, it's only happens when I'm high.

But that's the thing, it doesn't happen when I'm not taking it. So it's probably just one of those things, no? Like how some people fart when they drink milk.

It's actually because of a deficit of the chemicals in ecstacy that you're body takes in. It's pretty dangerous to lower intake while in this state, as the bleeding will get worse, which could lead to death worse case scenario. Take more to minimize risk

Just do coke instead, MDMA wears thin and will almost 100% make you retarded

youre blacking out and getting ass raped, that's all. power through homo.

nigger you are supposed to take 3 month breaks between rolls
you are basically fucking your body and molly will probably loose its magic forever

Why would I need 3 months to recover?
It leaves your blood within about 72 hours

Dont listen to these fags.
Double dont and insert tampons.
Problem solved.

Most x isn't pure. Who knows what you're actually ingesting.

Double-Down

Takes at least 3 months for your serotonin to recover, and even then I'd keep the amount of times you take per year down to 3 at a maximum. You'll fuck your brain otherwise, if you haven't already, which you most likely have

Coke is pretty shitty for the price, 60€ a gram or 6€ for E

>You need at least 3 months to fully recover from a roll, you dun goofed yourself, stop now and keep damage contained
I've heard this as well, I think it's to do with your serotonin.

i also shit blood now and then
that's because i put a brush up my ass once and tore shit inside

Still, mdma is great for when you're young, I'd seriously consider stopping now whilst you have some serotonin left

This, Over use of MDMA and Es can really fuck up your serotonin levels and production. With the amount OP has been taking his brain is probably already fried.

All my ecstasy is tested and quality assured, I'm not buying it from a brown guy in a club.

Do you know what in E fucks with your serotonin? I just always assumed MDMA would do the same.

Lay off the pingers OP, Or you will be pepsi max soon.

Pretty sure its just the MDMA in Es. Straight MDMA will do the same. Once i took a bunch of MDMA and kept re dosing and by the end of the night i couldnt find anything enjoyable and i was an empty shell of a human. My shit felt fucked for like a week after.