I feel like a huge asshole

I feel like a huge asshole.

>Been dating this qt girl for about 5 months.
>Both insanely in love with eachother
>For almost the entirety of us dating, I know that I'm moving to another country with my parents
>feelsbadman
>I'm going to be moving in about 3 months and haven't told her
>I don't want to break up
>It kinda feels like I'm using her
What do?

just use her and randomly disappear, tell her you love her at some point as well.

@732230045 thats why 80% of women nowadays are complete sluts.

I can't do that to someone. I actually love her, and I've said it many times.

Newfag detected

OP if you are moving to another country you just gotta end it then...

Do you think long distance would work? With visits.

I really don't. LDR doesn't work

you should tell her

lol just kidding, deliver the pic of her tits

We only do shit irl, so no nudes which is a bummer. She has a fantastic bod though.

was just in this exact situation. I just broke up with her about a week ago; it didn't sit right with me. Honestly talk to her while you still have some time left.

I was thinking of moving back when I'm a bit older. I'm 18, she's 17 turning 18 soon.

>5 months
>insanely in love

that's lust kid. This is an 18+ board you should probably fuck off.

I will as soon as I can. What worried be me is how she'll deal with it. She's been hurt before by other guys and she's very attached to me (as I am with her as well). I'm afraid if I break up she won't be able to handle it. But if we do long distance she might miss me too much.

Underage b& gtfo

This isn't the love of your life. She won't move to be with you and you won't stay so it won't work, faggot. Jesus Christ 5 months? Who the fuck cares. That's a drop in the bucket.

That picture is so retarted.
That little icon shows that CJ is holdin a pistol but you can see that in fact CJ is holding a shotgun or a riffle

We've been friends for much longer however only started dating 5 months ago

Fuck your topic. Lets talk about that JPEG

Well I've pretty much got most of my answers anyways, so why not?

Same story here user. I moved 4 years ago and had to leave the girl.
We are still together. Have been visiting each other every 1-3 months and soon she will move to the country I currently live in. I am going to marry her one day. Trust me, Facebook and Skype help to get through that time. Also, sex after 3 months of not seeing your lover is absolutely amazing

Why would you put a nigger in such a wonderful place?

Wow this actually gives me some sort of hope in contrast to everyone else

It's CJ, not just a regular nigger

Everyone is laughing at you for being with her for "only" 5 months. I,ve been with mine about 3-4 months when I had to go and we were 17. If you guys both truly love each other then distance means nothing

>Also, sex after 3 months of not seeing your lover is absolutely amazing

Is this what she tells you? I guarantee she's seeing her lover at least several times before seeing you again.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

I am glad you actually touched that topic. Trust is another thing in such relationship. If you don't trust your gf/bf then there is no point of keeping it. Eventually, the person will disappear for 2-3 hours because the phone will die or she will go on a meeting with a friend, and you will go fucking bananas on thinking how she's cheating on you.

thats what a female would do to you dude.

Underage b&

Your 18 and you have three months.
Get a fucking job where you are and dont move. Stay with her at her/parents house. Ask them. Let them know you can/will pay rent. Or go on craigslist and find a person looking for a roomate. You can rent a room cheap. Or even just get a fucking tent and camping supplies and about a place to live outside intil you can afford something else. Your 18 now. Your an adult. Time to man up. If you want to stay with her its totally within your power.

You are retarded
If his family is seriously considering moving to another country, probably for financial reasons, then they will earn 5 times as much as they now earn.

Where are you from OP and where are you moving out?

bait?
>@

He could still get a job and stay where he is and you have no idea why they're moving, fucktard.

I'm a UK fag, parents want to move to Malta because my mother has a really god job opportunity there which would boost our financial situation. Parents also said if after a year we are worse than in the UK, we will move back.

Just tell the girl everything you just told us. Try to look at it from good point of view user, tell her that she can visit you any time on malta, you can go on a beach and shit. I actually moved to uk from eastern europe
>inb4 muh tracksuits
What county? Cambridgeshire here

>Both insanely in love with eachother
Stopped reading

Get over yourself fag

Get over yourself faggot she will be fucking anew guy in a month

Faggot faggy little fag

Berkshire. Kind of annoyed because I have it pretty could here, in 6th form atm. I trust my parents though and wouldn't want to break that trust.

3 months is enough time to tell her without her feeling like you left it too late. Also that gives you 3 months of 'We're never going to see each other again' sex which'll be pretty gud.

I'm the first guy she's dated in 3 years because she's been hurt so much.

THE MOST NEWFAG

Bumping so this thread doesn't die

Cum inside her without condom and make her take care of the abortion while you're not even in the country anymore

That's fucked

I married my high school sweetheart that I fell in love with when I was thirteen years old; we've been together for twenty years.

Honesty and communications are the two most important assets in a relationship. You have to be honest with your significant other and communicate how you feel and what's going on with your lives for any healthy relationship to survive.

The fact that you haven't told her tells me that you either a.) are experiencing lust or b.) a fucktard.

If you haven't told her now; your relationship is doomed to fail.

OP, you are one big faggot.

yep, this. this this this. been a cunt my whole life, treated women like shit, finally found someone equally depraved enough to say fuck it with and do it right for once. this this this forever never forget these words if they dont already ring as truths to you

>with my parents
Underage fag detected. If not, you are some kind of beta autist who can't handle the basics of being a person.

>You are using her
>WARNING: LDR don't work and if you try it you'll be wasting time
>You are an asshole for wasting her time as well
>you have sucessfully wasted 5 months of your life and hers
Most important of all
>5 months
>insanely in love
Babbys first relationship, you don't even know this person yet.
>solution?
End it. Your life or the relationship your call.

This is a 1/1000000 occurance do not put even a sliver of hope in a LDR. Hate to be that guy but get realistic, you'll be a placeholder until she meets a guy who lives right down the road from her.

5 months, 17 and 18, lying about leaving the country soon lol.. If you were in love with her you would have told her already and youd be looking for a way to stay. Its puppy love / a crush nigga. Pretend like your a man, do her a favor and tell her. She will be fine and fucking other dudes in no time. Youll probably be miserable for 6 months to a year lol.