You have let him down

You have let him down.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8435823.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=j0B1UkdrOf0
youtube.com/watch?v=3qZpMuAeFHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry Disney... the kikes are to sneaky...

As Hitchens would say, if he'd let criticism of religion prevail over criticism of race, his point would be deserving of more credit these days.

>Race is a social construct
Oh shit nigga what u doin

I'm not saying that. Btw, how's London these days, heard they got a new leader.

Hitchens was a kike who was responsible in part for the breakup of apartheid and bad shit happening to your cousins through his cocksucker agenda

That's what I'd call a farfetched assumption.

Btw I'm not very concerned with South Africa, we got problems with different types of niggers here.

No, our parents did. Now we have to live with their horrible choices.

I personally prefer his kike brother

this. The baby boomers almost single handedly have brought down western civilization

Jews did though.

You blame the Jews for literally everything. Muh Jews are greedy yet the invented communism. They hate Islam yet they help terrorists. You could have a group of muslims rape and kill your whole family, yet you with your dying breath would still blame Jews

Indonesians or..?

Nah. We brought this on ourselves. Can't really blame some smart Jews for taking advantage of the situation.

No, are you fucking retarded? Antillians; (Jamaican-tier degeneracy)

Much kikeshilling on Sup Forums today

I live in Enoch Powell's old constituency where he was an MP for 14 years. This city is now one of the most diverse in the country and also happens to be one of the biggest shitholes too. In fact it was named the 5th worst city in the world.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8435823.stm

Looks like it could be such a beautiful place without muslims.

whats wrong with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0B1UkdrOf0

Still, Moroccan muslims are the worst.
youtube.com/watch?v=3qZpMuAeFHc