Faves you've saved from "shouldn't share" threads

Faves you've saved from "shouldn't share" threads

continue please

anyone saved?

Anyone have more of her?

Any interest in my 43 year old MILF wife?

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

I want Laura from last thread back!!!

ex

Let's see those tits! Damn!

would you let her?

Oh lordy! MOAR!

Nice

MOAR!!!

saved a few hoping to get more

Fuckin nice tits. Keep that shit coming. Trips as well

She's cute. Nice little tits. Glad she took them out, they need some sun.

Beaut. Why is she your ex?

anyone have any of these? ive been trying to find since this was posted awhile back.

Keep posting Laura!!

My gf

She has an amazing ass

We had a pretty big falling out over some personal stuff coupled with the fact that we live in different countries

someone has more?

Did she give you any pussy flash while you were in public at that pool?

ass

Thanks, I think so too.

Anyone have more of her?

The only one i saved from this thread. Moar.

Well don't stop, keep that woman coming

So hot any spread ass?

Fine ass. Ber it could take a pounding

I'm looking for more has anyone seen her before?

Moreee lets see ass

i grope my 47yo caregiver so yes
hand her over, son.

Man, I wish

These are her:
And here is another

This is gold, moar

Same girl

Is this Mel?

anyone saving? or saved?

Trying to find the others of this girl

Go on. Looks like my friends wife!

I have a couple

She is so sexy

Yes

Yea shes a 10 fucking sexy

Is that the same chick that gets nude in the hotel hallway?

Anyone have more of her???!!!???

Emily

Yes. I don't have those photos