Calling all Amerifats

Calling all Amerifats,

Why are you cunts so proud of your "Perfect Nation" where racism, obesity and cuck Presidents run amok?

How does it feel having Trump praise our health system, yet doesn't improve yours?

Discuss

Not proud, nation not perfect, president sucks. The end.

Whats so wrong with racism? Everyone in my trailer park loves going to the klan meetings.

And don't you forget it yuropoor

We're not perfect, but we are better than you at least. I couldn't care less about racism, there will always be ignorant idiots in every nation. Ours is fairly under control despite what the race-baiting media will tell you. Healthcare can use some work, but I also don't pay 50-60% of my salary in taxes like the countries that do have universal healthcare. Likewise, I don't get how the president is a cuck, he's been a good deal better than Hillary would have been and is at least on par with Obama. Nobody claimed it is a perfect nation except you. You got a point with the obesity though, I can't argue that one.

muricah!

muh freedom

I just realized Hillary would look good with a dick in her mouth....

Excuse me I have to fap

we may not get it right all the time, but we are overall better

muh constitushion

How does it feel caring so much about a country full of people who couldnt care enough about you to even place where you are on a map, and trying to delude yourself into thinking you're better than them?

Racism, obesity, cuck presidents?

What time is it in France?

1 nation under God

discord dot gg/cMD2Vch

dey hate us cuz dey aint us

WOO FUCK YEAH AMERICA NUMBER ONE BITCH. FRAT.

#MAGA

I want more airstrikes on hospitals and schools to kill off your sub-human race

Where are you from?

Nevermind. If you ain't American, I don't give a fuck.

How does it feel to live in a country inferior to America despite its problems? How does it feel knowing we could wipe your country out without much effort?

Stupid Amerifats creating the internet that we're all obsessively addicted to. Their fat brains had to go and make something cool again I guess. You're welcome

this is commie leaf for real or newfag

Careful, she might try to chase you down

oh wait..

>kek

How does it feel to:
>have the ability to easily make over $100k a year
>have big ass homes that arent all cramped together
>have a higher standard of living than any other country could even come close to
>having the freedom to own guns, large and fast cars
>have an endless number of hot chicks from all nationalities
>be the 2nd most visited country in the world, 2nd only to france because its cheaper to visit

i dont know, feels good i guess

I'm not proud.

Pride is a useless emotion. It holds you back and gets you killed.

Our health system is fucked no matter what we do, because there is an underlying issue that prevents these basic things from working with any efficiency. And that is corporate greed and the politicians on their pockets.

If we tried to move to a system more like Sweden's we would fuck ourselves over because people would still be trying to turn a profit instead of fucking helping people.

Yea right now I'm pretty embrrassed for America

What I love about America is the idea that anyone is free to come here and build their life and build a cool society.

thats gone out the window and its called "the American dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it.

So you take the most extreme examples of fat idiots and think that all 321+ million people must be like that.

Very open minded ... Europe must have no fat idiots

>>have an endless number of hot chicks from all nationalities
>all nationalities
Diversity is where your nation will fall, my friend.

yaya they will die and be replace with actual humans

i would not consider them people

i would rather be a Nazi then a cuck

>higher standard of living than any other country
kek, this is what amerifats actually believe. There are more homeless people in the US than any other western country I have ever visited lad. It's rather shocking the first time.

That last line is no longer true. Tourism in the USA went down the toilet with Trump

Actually I rarely see that many obese people here in the UK, but it could just be where I live.

You can argue obesity because odds are OPs faggot ass country is dealing with it too. The UK, Australia, Germany, and even the Swedcucks are turning into total fat fucks. You would think they'd try to stay in shape so they can outrun the rapists they keep letting in.

I don't care if Trump is destroying American values, so long as it's upsetting the liberal cucks then it has all been worth it. Hopefully he keeps his promise of scrapping the constitution, that'll send the leftists into meltdown!

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

You can easily be both and most nazis were. "I was just taking orders"

I wish my country had a Trump, and the US is actually the least racist country on the planet.

Jesus Christ why would he wear a striped shirt

probably didn't even get reprimanded

stripes are slimming
in most cases

The US has a self image problem. They think of themselves as the greatest nation on earth, and yet have a huge underclass, living on starvation wages; if you're lucky to have a job, you have hardly any vacation or right to maternity/paternity leave; no free healthcare or education system; rampant racism within the police force, and society in general; spend ridiculous amounts on the military, yet argue for a small government....

The rest of the world is laughing at you. Or rolling your eyes. Yet your country is the bully of the world, and will punish anyone who oposes your mad foreign policies.

I count go on. The US of A is a sorry excuse for a country, with it's population decieved by lies. Wish you people would actually graps this, and fuckin REVOLT against your corrupt government. Educate yourselves, and emerge anew, in harmony with the rest of the world.

you know whats funny they say were bad people

they drove the man that made the first computer to suicide for being gay

Alan Turing

>Fuck off trash your cucked as well
>Muslims everywhere
>all you can do is point out fat people THERE FUCKING EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET
>at least we have the balls to kill intruders

user, for all that you bitch about, how is it that we've only been a country for 200+ years and we're fucking smoking your asses in standard of living, have the best military, control the world economy and can let idiots run our country and still win.

Face it, you guys are cucks and we're fucking your wives and drinking your beer. You're just lucky we don't wipes our jizz on your culture's pillow case as we leave your wife's pussy wrecked and sated.

I never see it that way.

It always makes them look fatter to me. If you have bulges, or sort of just makes them pop out.

See i would enjoy killing trash

dem contour lines

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Be honest. You don't want to kill intruders. You want to kill brownskins for being brown

Are we pretending obesity rates aren't rising around the globe?

>have the best military
You're extremely over-rating your military, just saying. Can't even take out a bunch of mudslims and Vietnamese farmers

It's sad too, because they have so much potential. It's a shame they think being patriotic is agreeing with whatever the government does or says. If the american population was as educated as a typical north western european country it really could be one of the best countries in the world. And they seriously need to stop with the moronic religious shit.

>You want to kill brownskins for being brown

Well, that's a start

Like nazi cucks? Or is your gripe with old news papers and thrown out food?

>our
>not specifying

kys

These fucking niggers always call out the USA but never say where they're from because they know they're country is dogshit

Perfect nation? We are mass producers of traps and cucks. This place is gone to shit. Fuck the USA.

Then come out and say it.

Idk why you faggots always gotta beat around the bush.
>it's not a Muslim ban (yes it is)
>I want to shoot intruders (you mean Blackie)

Just be yourself user.

Yes, but let's not lose focus here. We want to kill sand niggers for a multitude of reasons
Truthfully the color of their shitskin is the least of their niggardry

seefaggot

Lol...

Here you are worried about the sexuality of others when the government is feeding you bullshit and you eat it right up.

Lol there are bigger issues in this country other than SJWs and the like. But you're too distracted by all this meme bullshit you don't even see how tyranny is slowly becoming popular.

You're the reason this country is shit. You're fighting the wrong battles.

>How does it feel having Trump praise our health system, yet doesn't improve yours?

Chances are your country pays for our military so your safety depends on us having to pay for healthcare.

(Just in case your euro brain doesn't understand it costs more actually having a military then having to pay for some one else to protect your little shitty utopia.)

自由

SeeFaggot

You can barely walk on the streets of any larger US town without stepping on homeless American cucks. It's disgusting never seen anything like it.

so brutal user

Yep same here, Los Angeles especially can feel like you're in a third world country at times.

This. Their military is pathetic. Everyone has caught up by now. They haven't won a single memorable conflict.

>911

All your cucks couldn stop being raped by twin planes so suck BBC.

If you were to go out and cleanse the world, would you stop yourself from killing those simply living their lives peacefully? Or just mow all of them down because you don't have time to judge each individual?

If you're calling them mudslimes, and niggers, I have a feeling it really doesn't matter what they've done in life. They're all guilty, right?

I know. Now you see why your initial reply was stupid? No probably not.

Spotted the sissy. BTFO. Don't cry faggot.

You're starting to understand user

>cucks
Being homeless makes you a cuck now?

Jesus Christ learn a new fucking word

American = cuck

You'll be crying when it's mandatory to get an ID chip implanted in your arm.

That's why the healthcare systems should be state or commune owned (which it's not in neither America or Sweden right now). No profit, all the money goes where it should.

Fair enough.

Lol but get a new word. You're giving actual cucks a bad name.

>rekt

>Their military is pathetic.
Well no, that's about the only US thing that is not pathetic. It's pathetic how much they spend on it, sure, but the end result isn't exactly pathetic. Their military is more powerful than ANY other military in the history of the world.

>They haven't won a single memorable conflict.
True, but that's because they're not fighting to win, they're fighting (read: sacrificing gullible indoctrinated soldiers) to profit the rich. Y'all motherfuckers should've listened to Eisenhower.

>No profit, all the money goes where it should.
This would be impossible in America's current state.

The system would hemorrhage money left and right from embezzlement. The people running the show would steal from the employees, to line their own wallets.

Unless it was so bogged down with red tape and bureaucracy that no one wanted to bother, but then nothing would get done anyway. And someone would still find a way to steal the money meant for other things

>50-60%

Where you pull those numbers out of?
Your ass?

> amerifats sucks
> no healthcare
> your car is stink
> cheese is pasteur (stink car)
> you make bad joke
> fat and dumb
> your leader is a citris
> fat and dumb religion
> lol wut? Racism is out of date havent you heard? Course not
> confusing measure makes my peepee smaller, bigger, shorter. Idk it for retards
> wow, pretty cool to have all those mass school shootings every minute