Harvey Weinstein On Brexit: “A Huge Mistake”; People “Voted Out Of Fear”

>The exec who has business dealings in the UK told me that he was “shocked” over Britain’s vote to leave the EU and predicted “discrimination” against some productions going forward. His War And Peace miniseries, made with the BBC, qualified as European and thus was able to meet Europe’s quota requirements. “It could be very costly in the movie and TV industry in terms of content branding,” he said.

>“I’m shocked and the thing that surprised me the most is a great Prime Minister like David Cameron resigning. From his point of view — history is important to these guys in a big way — he didn’t want to preside over a disaster and wanted to save his reputation as a great Prime Minister. He’ll be proven right. This is not about economics, this is about immigration. They don’t want Muslims in the country. These guys who voted, voted out of fear. It’s a huge mistake. "

>“I’m hoping in 60 days the country wakes up and says ‘Can we have a do-over?’ You know, watching the stock market and Cameron coming back and saying, ‘These are the things that are happening; it will get worse. Let’s do it again.’”

What did he mean by this?

>Cameron a good PM
o im laffin
>qualified as European and thus was able to meet Europe’s quota requirements
well they won't be able to leave for about 2 years, which you'll be done filming by then
>people "voted out of fear"
when will they ever learn.

The world didn't fall apart.. it's over, deal with it kikes. Go work at destroying the US

Ugly kike

(((Weinstein)))

>"Voted Out Of Fear"

How is this a bad thing? Fear keeps us alive.

>Kike doesn't like it when the goyim try to make their own decisions and mess with his shekels

Big surprise

>Oy vey what a holocaust! How dare those dirty antisemitic brits show national spirit!

thanks for the input Mr. Bergowitzcohenfeld

The pound crashing is a good thing.

It means more American tourism.

Better start serving burgers in your pubs Bongos.

>They don’t want Muslims in the country.

I would have hoped that as a secular Jew he could sympathize with this.

>opinionated movie maker thinks he knows how to run the world.
Why do people like this who have zero qualifications or knowledge in an area get their opinions so broadly publicized?

jews benefit from it because mudslimes rape the goys and turn them into paranoid sheep.

jews ruined russia and europe in the past. they are ruining the us, and trying again in europe. for "god's chosen people", they sure have a satanic way of showing it. anyway, on a lighter note, isn't that new pizza hut commercial cute?

And remember, German intelligence estimates there may be up to 10,000 ISIS members in Europe thanks to the refugee wave

Whatever happened to that anti-gun schlock he and Meryl Streep were making?

Wrong image

>"They'll help out economy" they said

secular jews, unlike zionists, have no concept of nationality I think.

People at his level of wealth don't really have to worry about random muslims endangering their lives. They live in well-guarded private residences far away from any mayhem that mudslimes might be wreaking. And they fly on private planes.

Less than 200 refugees have gotten jobs so far. They've gone through multiple idiotic narratives but they're finally settling on the truth.

waaaah. let's completely destroy the country because of guilt over something that happened generations ago. it's like a disease.

Secular Jews love Muslims

HAHA why are you voting out of fear and anger goy? You should just bury those emotions deep down and let me piss all over you! #imwithher

lmao he's not even trying to hide it anymore

>colonialism was bad.

are you reading that sign wrong, or are we getting our wire's crossed?

They are chasing out poles while pakis are raping away unbothered. It has nothing to do with Muslims.