I have been told multiple times I have the eyes of a demented serial killer. Is this true?

I have been told multiple times I have the eyes of a demented serial killer. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/5938216/what-happens-to-our-brains-during-exercise-and-why-it-makes-us-happier
16personalities.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you've got the goggly eyes. hide 'em better, psycho boy.

I try

make it look like you're gazing into the distance

Would it kill you to smile? That's probably why people get creeped out. You look so serious and blank. You'll look 1000x better and more inviting if you have a genuine smile.

I generally don't smile, but I'll try. Thanks

I would say more of a demented pedo

Nah, not pedo

If anything hebe, I find 16 and 17 year old chicks hot, but I would never touch one

Well you look like one

Smile and take a pic, maybe you look less... serial killer-y

I think you tacked on the 'serial killer' part yourself.

>no pedo smile
>not a pedo

If anything you look like an army or marine vet who's seen some shit, or a cop/detective with plenty of street time...not a bad thing, some bitches love the moody look, and you have nice steely blue eyes, but yeah, smile a bit more it's a more pleasant look.

Ayy lmao

You look like a faggot but not a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury

Look tired

np. and remember that it has to be genuine. fake smiles are even creepier than a blank expression because of how dead one's eyes look. pic related, fake smile is on the left looks really creepy.

in this yes
dont see it in this one

some people smile with their eyes constantly clooney or some of those cunts dunno, not amerifag so cant tell them niggers apart

i need to see a pic of you sucking dick to confirm.

You got them Sanpaku eyes OP.

I've been smiling like Judy smiles when Nick asked her what her name was at the DMV ^_^

I think I found the reason as to why OP doesn't smile

how about this depressed kiddo? also rate 2,5/10

boodieful

that is because one can see the white part under your pupil, this is a trait that can be found in several crazy murderers

You look more like someone that needs to get over themselves. Based on what you've said and what face you make in your pictures, heavy lids and all, you seem like kind of an arrogant asshole that needs to get punched

I'm not a faggot

And thanks everyone. I've just had 3 or 4 different people tell me I look dead inside and will probably kill someone on different occasions. So I guess it's true kek. I'm not a murderer though

Angsty teen/10

Are these your other high school friends? Or are you the only one that's not in school?

lol, me is #2

Nah I'm not arrogant by any means, I keep to myself, don't even talk to people. Not a people peraon. I'm on fucking /b dipshit. I'll knock your teeth down your throat if you punch me though

You look like the typical /b browser to me. Maybe even a Sup Forumsfag.

It's not your eyes, you have no facial expression. You look like a mannequin. Show some emotion

I'm 28, I don't have friends

Looks like your typical /b browser. Most likely faps to traps.

I grew up racing motocross because my dad tried to live through me and made me. It's all I did. Ruined childhood, not a very happy person. Not suicidal at all, just don't give a fuck I guess

Estrogen injections, a full wax and a wig and you'll be a good sissy trap.

cont.

gotta ask him, gonna make sure to check if he's a underage faggot

Yes. You look like you voted Trump.

You look like a friendly guy, OP

sure.. i can say that to him. hope he don't get it wrong my autism can go out of control sometimes.

Yes. You have dead soulless eyes. How many people have you murdered so far?

>I'm not a faggot

But you are OP, and we all know what OP is...

>Logic/10

Op, you're just a faggot

You look like me.

Are you an INTP? If so, that's probably part of it. I fake facial expressions a lot. When faking a smile make sure to use the muscles by your eyes to make crows feet... That's what makes a smile look genuine, not your mouth.

Flat emotional affect is a sign of depression and other things, so that might be it as well.

I have bad depression. Should take my zoloft but dont. SSRIs form a shitty dependency

This

Don't worry OP people said the same thing to me plenty of times only problem is I don't give enough fucks to change how I look

Few yrs ago
>in school
>class is gay as Fuck
>bored as shit
>people ask why I don't smile
>tf is there to smile about
>they look at me like I just killed someone
>lol

Other class
>some girl I never really talked to comes up to me
>why don't u say anything to anyone :(
>was gonna say Becuase no one here is my friend
>say I don't feel like talking atm
>get called an asshole
>was gonna cuss the fuck out of someone right there and then
>but I am a man of peace

Shit happens

Don't force your kids to do any hobby they don't want to. My dad absolutely ruined my life. From the age of 6 I traveled and homeschooled on the road between races. He made me travel until I got a sponsorship from a KTM shop. I raced motocross for 12 years. I easy, sleep, and drink motocross, it's all I can think about. But 12 years was hard on my body and I cannot race anymore

Ah... facial expressions take a lot of effort don't they? Are you slow to respond? Sounds like a cognitive deficiency caused by depression. Anti depressants can help that but I agree, they suck. Running daily and eating a decent diet (fruits and vegetables, as many color variations as you can, also "proper servings", Google that)

I have a gym membership at planet fitness specifically for running daily and tanning. Tanning helps vitamin d production and running is quite amazing for speeding cognition. I could only do 5 minutes at first going 4 mph. Now I run an average of 30 minutes each day... incline trainer setting on the treadmill, fast walk 4 mph on incline 3 and run 6- 6.5 mph on incline 1.

The high that comes from intense cardio is great. Doing it daily provides a 24 hour state of well-being. It's quite amazing.

Also there is no such thing as a widespread genetic disorder of chemical imbalance. That's FUD spread around by the pharmaceutical industry. What we have is a culture that breeds pathology along with poor diet and exercise, and zero healthy coping skills taught in schools leading to few being taught to most young adults.

Everything gets easier once you make the /decision/ to pull yourself out of the rut.

My body was literally burned out and shot by the age 18. Fuck my dad

Thanks man, I'll look into it for sure. I do eat very healthy already

atleast he did not rape your butthole pussy.

you have the eyes of a colossal faggot, how does it feel knowing your poor mother cries herself to sleep every night over the fact that she raised a lame like you...best to just kill yourself OP at least then everyone will be happy.

Topkek now that made me smile :) thanks user

lifehacker.com/5938216/what-happens-to-our-brains-during-exercise-and-why-it-makes-us-happier

>Don't force your kids to do any hobby they don't want to. My dad absolutely ruined my life. From the age of 6 I traveled and homeschooled on the road between races. He made me travel until I got a sponsorship from a KTM shop. I raced motocross for 12 years. I easy, sleep, and drink motocross, it's all I can think about. But 12 years was hard on my body and I cannot race anymore

OP?

Yes

>>homeschooled

Do you have very good social skills?

Not really. Introvert. Shy. Quiet

Well, a lot of facial expressions are a learned trait. It's hard when you're depressed but start running and it'll be way easier to have a constant happy-ish face... or at least not a resting bitch face anymore. I constantly have a very slight smile, raised eyebrows and ever so slightly squinted eyes. Try that in the mirror and see what you think. It makes a person look much more approachable.

Also, take this if you don't already know what you are: 16personalities.com/

message me if you want... sigmundjung1 at the Gee mail

You just have sanpaku eyes

You look like one of your ancestors burned coal.

Are you 28 OP?

People think I'm strange too!

Have you looked him up as well?

I get the same thing op. Admittedly it's because I don't smile though. Had a lot of dental work in my teens. Unfortunately hiding my teeth is pure habit

Yes, i want those eyes

Id include a pic but apparently my camera is too good for this chan

Just download a resize app, that's what I do

Not worth it for one thread. It was only a picture of my eye anyway. Thanks tho

Poop on my dick

test

roll with it, op.
you've got the look down, but now it's time to start killing hookers and homeless people.

people tell me I look like leonardo dicaprio

Just for you OP

you do look like leonardo dicaprio. only fix your hair and get a ''little'' smaller?

no. you look exasperated though. I've had that look at various times.

you look like someone who needs to start jettisoning irritating, draining people and needlessly stressful situations from your life. do some spring cleaning in your personal relationships and time commitments.

free advice is worth what you paid for it, so feel free to listen to the above or not. just doing a cold read based off your expression.

nah, you look like a random cock sucker, so don't be worried anymore

well depends how your facial structure also looks like, but you should kill yourself. you have a little more chance to get a gf than me. faggot.. i'm autsitcic

You just really want people to think you're strange, faggot

hmm helpfull image thanks user

Thank you friend